Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female MILF's, Cougars, Housewives

mr.phtlc

Planetoid
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to look at my thread. I'm looking to do RP's based on scenarios involving older women with younger guys. The women can range from late twenties to mid fifties, while the guys would range form teens to late twenties. Obviously the larger the gap between the woman and the guy the better. Relationships between older women and younger guys is so taboo, it is just incredibly exciting, especially knowing that societal pressure usually means keeping it a secret.

In terms of kinks, I'm pretty open to almost anything. I love pushing my boundaries, so please feel free to suggest anything you want to try. As for limits, no incest, no children, no animals, no man on man and nothing that belongs in the toilet. Other than those things feel free to ask.

As for the experience level of the younger male I'm good with anything. I've played the muscular confident 25-28 year old with the hot woman in her mid 30's and 40's, I've also played the trembling virgin teen with a MILF. I can do dom, sub or just do away with dom sub dynamics.

As for plot smut ratio I'm good with anything. On one hand I love a good detailed RP with build up and character development, but if somebody wants a short steamy smut-fest I'm not going to turn that down.

I'm good with or without cheating, it can be fun but not necessary.

My interests range from vanilla slice of life, through rough and kinky all the way to extreme. A pairing can be romantic and loving, or it can just be two people who are sexually compatible and want a one nighter or regular booty calls.

Usually third person but I can do first person if you like.

I'd love to hear your ideas so please feel free to suggest something you would like to try. Alternately, please feel free to send me a list of kinks and ask me if I can come up with a scenario that caters to them.

I have a few ideas of my own. Please let me know if any interest you.

Slice of Life

Friend Zone: MC knows YC's daughter and regularly hangs out with her. While they are only friends you suspect he likes her because he is always coming by. YC can be married, widowed, divorced or single mother, your choice. MC can range from teens to mid twenties. One day he is at your house and looking through the photos of your family vacation to the Caribbean. You notice that sometimes he lingers on certain photo's longer than others, and looking over you realize that the pictures he is staring longingly at….are the pictures of you. At first you find this very uncomfortable. As time goes by, you frequently catch him checking you out when he thinks you don't notice. Eventually you start finding this flattering. You are still a very good looking woman, but focussed on parenting and career, you sometimes forget that and realizing that you drive a younger guy wild with lust is actually exciting. How we would proceed from there would be up for discussion.

All Grown Up: YC knew MC when he was a kid and in his teens. Now he is 21-25, either in college or having just finished and starting a new job. You meet him in a bar, and it takes a moment for you each to recognize eachother but when you do you stop just to say hi and catch up. When you last saw him, he had braces, was awkward, shy, sometimes acted out to get attention. Now he is tall, muscular, good looking and actually able to have a mature adult conversation. While you notice he is very handsome now, you don't give it any more thought because you are not into younger guys. As you talk, the conversation never stops. The two of you are sitting at the bar, engrossed in your conversation with eachother. Over several drinks, you become uncomfortably aware of a mutual attraction happening. You are each finding ways to sit closer and closer, occasionally touching eachother innocently (Pat on the shoulder…etc), unbroken eye contact. You have also drank much more than you normally would. You realize that you should put and end to the evening and head home for some much needed sleep, but…..you just cant bring yourself to end the evening. You want to stay. This could be a one shot, or if you are enjoying it, then it could turn into an affair that they have to keep secret.

Basement Suite: MC is in college and renting a basement suite in your home. You can be single or married. MC can be single or have a girlfriend. I'm seeing a scenario where two people are frequently around each other, seeing each other in the mornings and evenings . Sooner or later, he is upstairs for some reason or another (maintenance issue, or maybe she needs help moving something heavy). They have a beer or two when they are done. He notices that the lady living upstairs is pretty damned hot. She also notices that the college student living downstairs is pretty cute. Maybe something happens that night, or maybe there is some tension for a few weeks before anything happens. I'm open for suggestions. This can be plot heavy or smut heavy.

Intern: YC is a senior manager in the financial sector. MC is a guy in his twenties, who has just graduated from his MBA and has started his job working for you. He is every thing you hate. He comes from a well to do family that helped him a lot while you came from nothing and had to incur lots of debt to get your degree. Furthermore he was a jock, who got a free ride through college on a football scholarship (YC was more artsy and a bet nerdy and found the jocks in her high school disgusting, preferring an intellectual guy who reads poetry over a beer chugging jock who thought being muscly makes him gods gift to girls). MC starts off annoying YC in every way. He is arrogant and over confident. Over time you do see growth in him and start seeing him mature and prove himself. Because he knows he got off to a bad start with you, he agrees to help with an extra project that requires extra hours. This results in the two of you working late frequently and you gradually learn to enjoy his company. Eventually these long evenings end up in the bar for a drink or two. After awhile it starts becoming three or four. You can sense that the two of you are starting to enjoy eachothers company too much. The problem is, as a dedicated career woman, you don't have a family, so there is nobody to go home to, and the jock you used to hate is actually good company. If anything starts between them, they would have to keep it a complete secret as they could not afford to let anyone in the office know.

Awakening: MC is a bad boy type, rides a motorcycle (Japanese, not Harley). Mid twenties. YC is older, upper thirties to mid forties. She is either divorced or a widow. She dresses conservatively, usually has her hair tied up and wears very little make up. A humble girl, slender, never really all that sexual, saw it as something for marriage and procreation not for pleasure. She certainly never enjoyed it when her husband used to mount her. Now she assumes that those legs are going to stay closed forever, and that is fine with her. Just her and her cats. MC lives near her, maybe renting in a townhome complex where she owns one. She is maybe a librarian or works in a museum. For whatever reason MC starts taking an interest in YC. She is completely disinterested but he is persistent. She reluctantly agrees to let him walk her home once or twice when it is late (he works near her). Once when she is stuck she VERY reluctantly lets him giver her a ride on his bike. It feels weirdly exciting with her arms wrapped around him, and the vibrating bike between her legs, yet the high speed ride is terrifying. One night while he decides to ask her if she would be interested in dating, she is putting on the breaks and he decides to risk it….he steals a kiss. At first she is like a deer in the headlights, blindsided that he would dare do that. Then she is outraged and squirms against his powerful and upon getting free she slaps him, and storms off. She is furious at him, yet weirdly excited too, thinking about how it felt being held in his arms. She tells herself it was disgusting, her her heart is still beating and she is flushed. That night she has a dream about him, and wakes up breathing heavily, covered in sweat and noticing a dampness in her panties. She starts having these dreams every night. Is she actually sexually attracted to this younger man? Her of all people? At her age?

Innocence: YC is an older neighbor of MC who is a teen virgin (of legal age though). He is such a nice young guy, shy but polite. She is naturally playful and flirty but has never been with a younger guy. Her friends say she goes to far sometimes but she feels it is all innocent. She notices when she teases him, he blushes easily. Once she is just being friendly, and gives him a big hug, maybe a kiss on the cheek, and when her hand brushes his thigh she realizes he has an erection which he is desperately trying to hide. She pretends not to notices because she doesn't want to embarrass him. She doesn't find it cute though and starts inviting him by to handle tasks (lawn, pool, windows, garden, washing the car…etc) and always dresses in such a way as to give him a show without making it obvious she is doing so. She finds it thrilling to tease him like this. She assures herself that she would never cross that line, but she knows full well that if she did, she could have the young fellow wrapped around her finger.

Cougar: YC just likes younger guys. Over 21 or 22 she just isn't interested. Younger guys have better bodies than men her age, greater stamina, eager to please her…etc. I would play a series of younger guys in several short scenarios. Personal trainer, college football player, high school football player…etc. She just has a hard time passing up a chance to sink her claws into some young fellow.

Cougar (Virgin Edition): YC has a thing for virgins. The first time she had one she was very reluctant, figuring his lack of experience would make it bad for her, but for whatever reason she took the young guy to bed. The way he looked at her naked body in awe, like she was the most beautiful woman in the world made her feel like a goddess. As she climbed on top of him, straddling him the sense of control was amazing. When she lowered herself onto his shaft, taking him in, the overwhelmed look on his face, plus the way he gasped made her almost come instantly. He of course did exactly that. Normally a man busting early would be a massive disappointment, but given his youth he did not go soft, rather remaining fully hard. The realization that she had made him lose all control like that was the most powerful sexy feeling ever. It was a rush she wanted to experience again, and again. Sure she continued riding him that night, several times, and even having a few more sessions with him. Once he learned how to control himself and not buts instantly she lost interest. She wanted that rush of power again, of seeing a young guy squirming desperately trying to restrain himself, followed by the embarrassed blush as he loses control instantly. Makes her feel like a conqueror and almost makes her come instantly….almost. She also finds out to her pleasant surprise that a young inexperienced guy with a hot sophisticated woman who he sees as way out of his league, will eagerly please a lady ANY way she likes, so she has her young virgin conquests doing all kinds of pleasurable things with their finger and mouths, before letting them penetrate. I would play a series of young guys

Spring Break: YC is a teacher, who has recently gone through a bad break-up or divorce. She is spending spring break somewhere warm (palm trees, white sandy beaches, all inclusive...etc). MC was a student of hers years ago, and now he is older and at university (or maybe recently graduated from university and in his first job). He is down there and they run into eachother, recognizing eachother. He was a troublesome student at the time, spending a fair amount if time in detention for driving her crazy. He acknowledges this and apologizes, but she laughs it off, acknowledging he was young then. She notices he is quite handsome now, and quite mature. He also notices she is super hot. They spend a lot of time talking to eachother and her freinds end up teasing her, noticng that she is attracted to a former student. She is in denial, but her friend's say it is obvious she is attracted. They also point out that he is now of legal age and no longer a student.

Despite the age gap, she realizes that while this may raise a few eyebrows, it is not illegal, and he seems to really find her beautiful.

The Affair

YC is a parent of one daughter who is getting ready to go to college. YC is at the tail end of a marriage that has no love or passion in it. The two are staying together for the sake of their daughter. YC finds herself in an affair with the boy next door. She knows this is wrong, she knows she never should have allowed this to start, and she realizes she should end it….but she needs it

The Deal

Two women, best friends since high school. They are each now in their late 30's early 40's. They each have sons who are still virgins. They are joking around one day, teasing about how 'Gosh I'd love to turn your son into a man", when they both realize they would each like to do so. They make a deal. They can each be the first for the others son

Student to Teacher

MC was YC's student when he was in high school. He was one of those annoying football jocks that didn't care about his studies. He went to university on a football scholarship (your eyes roll) and when he did not make the NFL, he chose teachers college and became a phys-ed teacher at the same high school he went to. Now one of your "colleagues", is a former student who is easily 20 years younger. You loathe having to work with him at first but over time you find you enjoy eachothers company. Ideally I'm seeing this as more romantic than smutty but I'm open to suggestions.

Arm Candy

YC is an much older woman (early 40's to early 50's), while MC is 18-25. She is at the top of her world. She can be any one of the following;

a. Singer who was a sex symbol who still takes care of herself but is now fighting a losing battle. MC is a backup singer/dancer, who will never make it without someone taking him under their wing
b. Actress who was a sex symbol, now does directing as she is older. MC is a young actor who has talent but will never make it big without a benefactor making sure he gets the breaks
c. Executive or CEO. She is someone who was born poor and had to claw her way to the top with the entire universe seeming to be trying to prevent that. MC is a young employee

There is no genuine emotion here, just an act of rebellion and flaunting. All her life, powerful men in their aging years could have a young girl as arm candy and it was seen as a sign of success and admired, while older women were expected to age gracefully. She decides that as an act of status, she will have her young guy as a sign of her success, and she is not embarrassed to flaunt why she is with him. He is like a shiny piece of jewelry, or a sports car…..just an object for her to show her success. At major events she has a young good looking fit muscular guy, running to bring her drinks, treating her like a queen in front of people. In private, her sexual satisfaction is his number one priority (as a woman in her 40's to 50's, this reeks of hedonism), as he eagerly satisfies her every sexual need without question.

Prodigy

YC is a music/dance/martial arts teacher and MC is her much younger student. MC is by far her best student, a natural so she spends a great deal of one on one time with him. She often takes him to shows/tournaments in her own car. There is a strong bond between her and her young student. She loves him in a platonic way and he feels the same way. As they grow closer, she starts feeling a bit different. He is growing a bit, the braces have come off, and he is becoming a handsome young guy. She starts developing almost romantic feelings for him, and even sexual attraction. She is embarrassed by this and tries to ignore it, but it grows stronger, and she can sense that perhaps he is feeling the same way. Hugs become awkwardly long, her hands running over his back, long unbroken eye contact. A few times she almost kisses him on the lips but stops herself at the last moment, noticing a bulge in his pants which she pretends not to notice. Society would never allow such a relationship, so she knows this just cant happen, but the mutual desire is so strong. She knows she should not cross this line, but she does not know if she has the strength, and she knows he would want it. She could teach him so much.

Guest House

Your character is a grown woman who has just taking a job back in her old home town. Her bets friend since high school has said she could stay in her guest house in the backyard. Both you and her have recently gone through divorces. You meet her teenaged son, and he seems shy, but soon you realize he is not normally shy, just shy around you. You soon realize why…..he seems to have a bit of a crush. At first this is awkward because of the age gap, but soon find it cute, and eventually a bit exciting. At your age you are flattered that a teen finds you hot, and you start wearing makeup more often, wearing form fitting clothes (without being too obvious). You start having fantasies of just throwing yourself on the young guy, but know you would never cross that line as he is your best friends son. Crossing such a line would be a massive betraying for which she would never forgive you, but still, the idea of having a young guy who looks at you like a sex goddess, and teaching him exactly how to touch you in all the ways that please you best, is an awfully delicious temptation.

On the side

YC is in a passionless marriage, and she has kids. She might still love her husband, but there is no longer any fire. She works from home and soon finds herself in an affair with a much younger local guy. He can be anywhere from his teens to mid twenties. She finds herself eagerly awaiting his arrival every day, often dying to get her husband out to work and her kids off to school so her new lover can come by. He always knows exactly what she wants. Sometimes she wants him to build up slow, and tenderly make love to her, and sometimes she just wants him to throw her on the bed, tear everything off and ravish her. Maybe as an added twist things can become complicated when her younger lover starts developing feelings, while she just thinks they shouldn't ruin a good thing by complicating it.

Casual

YC is a successful career woman (30s to 40s), who never married and never had kids. She has a much younger boyfriend in his twenties. For her this is a casual thing. The sex is incredible, he is a personable young guy, and everything is perfect about this convenient little arrangement until he starts developing feelings, and asking her if they could be more serious.

It Never Should Have Happened

YC is going through bad times. Divorced, maybe a custody battle, work stress….basically it's starting to pile up. One night after a few too many drinks, she runs into MC who is a young guy who lives on her street (maybe he is over doing lawn work). After he is done, she offers him a coke, and he half jokingly asks if he can have a beer. He's not old enough to drink, but in your tipsy state you think "oh why not". A few drinks later you are surprised by how much you enjoy his company, and also notice a bit of sexual tension in the room. After a few more drinks, you cross a line you never should have crossed with a guy who is way too young for you. Maybe he is even a virgin. The next morning waking up next to him with a mild hangover you are horrified by what you have done. Guilt, shame, the fear of anyone ever finding out. You want desperately to put this behind you, forget it ever happened. At night you have dreams however, because it was an incredibly satisfying physical experience. What is worse, is that the one night you spent together caused him to fall madly in love with you. He pursues you romantically while you repeatedly try to tell him that he is too young and that it never should have happened.

What Happens at the Resort Stays at the Resort

Two to four ladies, have known eachother since college or maybe even since they were kids. They can all be single, they can all be married, some can be single, married, divorced or widowed. They go on a ladies only trip to a resort (pick your country but I prefer countries with beaches and palm trees). For whatever reason they strike up a conversation with a group of two to four much younger guys ( 18-25). They always seem to be talking to these guys, spending time on the beach with them. Everyone can sense some interest, some chemistry and sexual tension. On their own they discuss it when the young guys are not around and agree that if anything happens here at the resort, none of them will ever talk about it back home. You could play one or all of the ladies, and I can play one or all of the guys.

Snowed In

A bus tour is forced to stop at a remote roadside motel in a remote area due to a massive blizzard, and the passengers are forced to spend several days there until the roads are cleared. YC is an older woman (30's to 40's). MC is a much younger guy she ends up having a conversation with. He can range between being a teenager to his early twenties, and his sexual experience can range from virgin to very experienced. With absolutely nothing to due, but sit in the motel bar/restaurant, or hang out in ones room (there is a liquor store attached to the motel). She normally would not pay attention to someone so much younger, but boredom has a way of connecting people. Over the next few days, they can spend a lot of time together, and a fling can develop.

Reading Week

MC is a college student who is roommates with YC's daughter and two other students, and they don't get along at all. It is reading week and the other two roomates have gone home to family for the week, so MC and YC's daughter are going to be alone. To keep her company YC decides to come and stay for the week since there is extra room. YC and MC find that they actually get along fairly well. Having frequently found themselves alone at times, MC and YC find themselves attracted to eachother. YC however tries to ignore it because he is much younger and he is also aware that her daughter hates him and would be furious. Eventually the urges win out. YC and MC end up having a fling that they have to hide from YC's daughter. YC sneaks into MC's bedroom after her daughter has gone to sleep. YC and MC take advantage of every opportunity when she steps out for a bit. And the daughter can never find out.

Reading Week 2

MC is a younger guy renting a basement suite in YC's house. YC can be single, married (he's away on business), divorced or a widow. MC can be single or have a girlfriend who lives with him but has gone home for reading week. Either way these two find themselves alone spending long hours around the house that week, and for whatever reason she invites him up for coffee (innocently at first as she is just being polite). They find they really enjoying each others conversation and company to their surprise, so they talk for hours. Then something else occurs, they start feeling attracted to each other. This leads to an unlikely pairing, as a steamy forbidden romance happens.

She Wants a Baby

YC wants a baby. Maybe she is older, single and sees no marriage prospects that interest her, or maybe there is some other reason (bad marriage with husband who's sperm count is zero). She considers her options. Adoption is out because she wants to experience carrying the baby inside her. She finds a sperm donor clinic makes her uncomfortable. She realizes she needs a guy to impregnate her even though the two will not be in a relationship. She then realizes she does not want this to be someone she knows, as she wants this to be a secret. She needs a stranger. This presents a problem. Getting pregnant means unprotected sex, something that can be a dangerous proposition with a random stranger. She is out of town for six weeks on business, pondering this dilemma in a public place (café, restaurant….etc) when she sees a much younger guy (teen) checking her out. She gives him a glare and he looks away. Later she hears him chatting with his friends and is not surprised to hear he is still a virgin. Suddenly she has a great idea. Unprotected sex with him would be safe, also he is good looking in a boyish sort of way. She realizes that in addition to providing her a baby, a teen with a hot older woman like her would be very eager to please her, since she seems out of his league, which means despite his lack of experience he would be a very willing student. She makes him a proposition. She will take his virginity, and have regular sex with him, but first he has to perfect the art of pleasing a lady in other ways before she will relieve him of his virginity and have regular sex with him. She also makes it clear this is a temporary thing. She does leave out the whole baby issue, lying to him and assuring him she is on the pill. After she leaves town he will never know that he gave her a baby because he will never see her again. She on the other hand will have this guys face between her thighs multiple times daily if he wants her to deflower him, and then to keep having sex with him.

Personal Trainer

YC is an executive who has risen quite effectively through the ranks. As she is older she is diligent about her diet and exercise regimen. MC is her personal trainer, who is anywhere from 15 to 20 years younger than her (he is 21-25). He works with her almost daily (she has the money to spend), and they are both single. I'm seeing a scenario where the two end up having a regular thing where he drops by her place for a different kind "training session"

Closing Time

We are both staying at a hotel with high vacancy. MC is 20-25, YC is much older. One evening we find ourself at the hotel bar/lounge which is empty other than us. We end up sitting beside eachother, not for flirty reasons but just because there is nobody else to talk to. Over the course of a few drinks, we each start noticing a sense of attraction. The conversation starts shifting to some steamy innuendos and such, until eventually one of us asks, if something is going to happen here.

Diamond in the Spinster

YC has always been the nerdy type, was always good in school, studied something in the sciences, has a job in a lab……etc. She never saw herself as hot even when she was younger (she was wrong of course, she just never wore make-up much) and now that she is in her upper 30's to mid 40's she sees herself as a hag (again she is very wrong). She is single, has a few cats…etc. MC is in his 20's and has seen her a few times at the same bar he goes to, and thinks she is hot, and wonders why she never dresses to show it off, and rarely wears make-up. One night she is having her usual one glass of wine at the bar when MC comes over and asks if he can sit down. Her first thought is to tell him to get lost, as meeting guys in bars is not her thing and she certainly has no desire to be a cougar. While he is well built, she has always hated the football jock type, preferring other nerdy science types. Still she politely nods and lets him sit down. He talks to her for a bit and asks if he can buy her a drink. She has never let a stranger buy her a drink before, bit for some reason decides she will allow it one time. As the conversation progresses, it becomes obvious he is interested and she wants to put the breaks on. He is persistent and asks her what she could possible lose by just going on one date with him. Whether he gets her home that night or whether she reluctantly agrees to do one date is up to you.

This is Wrong

MC is a married young guy, and YC is a married older woman. We are neighbors. MC has never been into older women, and YC has never been into younger guys. We are each happily married and have never considered straying, but one night, we find ourselves alone, and chatting. Out comes a bottle of wine, and there starts to be an obvious tension in the room. We try to ignore it, but it becomes stronger. We know that nobody would ever know, but we are each feeling like we should end the evening before we do something we both might regret……..and when the bottle is empty, we open another one. We both know what we should do, but our urges are telling us to do what we shouldn't.

Blindsided

MC is friends with YC's son (18-21). One night he has been drinking a lot and she sees him staggering, and offers him a ride. Once in the car, the drunk young guy starts flirting with you much to your surprise and annoyance. He's so drunk he has no filter, so he rambles on about how he has always thought you were so beautiful, majestic, the best woman any guy could ever have, how he'd give anything to be with you….etc. When you go to help him out of the car at his home he leans in and kisses you, holding you tight. You squirm away and angrily tell him to stop. You realize after that the kiss was a bit exciting, and are embarrassed by that. A few days later he approaches to apologies, but while apologizing he states that while he was drunk, he meant everything he said. He finds you ridiculously hot, and meant it when he said he'd do anything to be with you. He asks if you would ever consider a younger guy. Where we would go from there would be up to you. He is much younger, he is your sons friend, there are too many reasons to say this would be a bad idea ………but…

Chat Buddy

YC and MC have been chatting online (maybe even at BMR). They have been doing a RP involving an older woman and a younger guy. They each admit this is a fantasy of theirs when they chat. He knows she is older and she knows he is younger, but she has lied a bit, claiming to be a bit younger than she is, and he has lied claiming to be a bit older. Even with their fake ages there is still a gap. They eventually agree to meet, to discuss the possibility of a fling or a real life RP. They agree to meet in a food court for safety reasons. She describes where she will be sitting and her appearance and exactly what she will be wearing. He describes exactly what he will be wearing. When they meet the realize right away they know eachother…….he is her neighbors son, in his teens. They both turn away in panic and leave immediately without saying a word. He is terrified she will tell his mother about the kind of things he has been chatting about with her. She is terrified he will tell his mother about their chat sessions. They both realize they need to talk. They also both realize that the other is attractive despite the massive age gap, and they each find the same kinks appealing and know eachothers secrets. They eventually decide to go ahead with their original plan

A Fine Wine

For this I'm seeing a large age gap. MC is 21-22, and YC is over 50 (I'm thinking 55). MC is a confident guy who has done well with girls but finds himself talking to YC. While her body is rocking for someone her age, there are some signs she is not a young lady (some minor lines in her face, maybe the appearance of a dyed grey hair or two. She is a dance instructor who's body is not consistent with her chronological age. He knows she is older but estimates her age to be ten to fifteen years younger than she actually is. When he realizes her real age he is surprised, and she laughs at that…he is not the first to assume she is younger. Somehow she notices he does notice her body, and she decides to flirt with him. He is weirded out by this for two reasons, the first being that a woman older than his mother is flirting with him, the second being that he is actually turned on by this. She is much older, and there are signs on her face that this is so, but her body is AMAZING. He is sexually experienced, but she shows him what an experienced woman can do. This can be a short and smutty or it can be a more detailed long RP.

Rainy day

An older lady makes a pass at a local neighborhood teen. She "jokingly" says he should come by her place on a "rainy day", with the innuendo that there will be a sexual encounter. He assumes she is joking, but one day he is at home and it is raining, and she calls him to say "It's a rainy day". He is in disbelief. On one hand she is good looking and thus far he has not been able to relieve himself of his virginity, and she is offering a solution to that. On the other hand while she is good looking she is a lot older than him.

Rainy day 2 (Friends older sister)

Same plot as rainy day only it is his friends older sister, or his older sisters friend.

After Class

MC is YC's student. He also lives one block away from her and does lawn work. He is an average student, not great, not bad. Has gotten in trouble a few times, but is definitely not your worst student. YC is going through a bad divorce, her husband having had an affair and left her for the other woman. One day MC is over at her house, she has had a few drinks and he finds her crying. Crossing a line he grabs her in a hug, which she knows she should pull away from but she's feeling vulnerable and needs to be held. He comments on what she is going through, and while it is none of his business she doesn't stop him. Then he says, "Any man that would leave you is insane" and he proceeds to tell you how you are the most beautiful woman in the world, and how you deserved to be treated much better, and how if he had been your husband he would be the luckiest man in the world. First this sets off alarm bells, as you realize this is inappropriate, he is your student, and there should be no confusion. On the other hand, he made you feel beautiful, something you re insecure about, and the way he is looing at you, like you are a goddess, causes your judgement to lapse…you kiss him, and then spend the rest of the afternoon making love to him. Afterwards, you realize you crossed a huge line, it should never happen again and hopefully nobody will ever find out, but……you both feel it and now have an affair that must stay hidden

In my lap

YC is friends with MC's mother. One night his mother is driving him and a few of her friends home. There are not enough seats in the car so she suggests YC sit in MC's lap. YC's primary concern is that she wont be wearing a seatbelt (it never occurs to her that he might get turned on by a lady her age). MC is surprised to find himself excited and starting to swell, and he tries desperately to think of something else and stop himself from getting hard. YC suddenly realizes something is pressing against her and is shocked and outraged, but refrains from saying anything because she realizes he might not be able to help it, but feeling a teen get so excited about her creeps her out……at first. After a short while she can sense his distress at the reaction and finds his predicament amusing. She still pretends not to notice but starts frequently shifting her position and "accidentally" grinding her ass against him, just to torment him. It takes all her effort to not smirk or giggle because this is funny as hell to her. She can see she is torturing the young guy, but still plays innocent, pretending not to notice his altered breathing, obvious strain, and erection pressing against her. When she gets out of the car, she politely thanks MC's mother for the ride, and thanks MC for letting her sit in his lap, and says something along the lines of "I hope you didn't mind too much", and since the car is darkened, she places her hand right on the bulge in his pants, as she looks him in the eye with a smirk that says "Busted", before closing the door. MC is embarrassed as hell, massively turned on, and grateful that she didn't let anyone else in the car know. YC is surprised to find she is actually feeling a little excited by the experience. She now knows that she has the ability to get this young fellow excited, and she is surprised to find that she is finding herself attracted to him despite the age gap. Can she resist the urge to cross the line with her friends son?

Escort

YC is a high class escort. MC is a shy teen who is nervous around girls. He decides he wants to lose his virginity. He saves his money and approaches YC who immediately says she cannot service him because of his age. He waits until his birthday and then approaches her again, providing proof that he is now of age. She double and triple checks his ID to be absolutely certain, but upon verifying that he is in fact now legally old enough she at least talks to him. He seems like a nice young guy, so she first asks him if he's absolutely sure this is how he wants to lose his virginity, pointing out that he might regret that later. When he says he is sure, she reluctantly decides she will do it. She finds him likeable, so she tries to make it a special date, rather than just a fuck. Also while she is normally militant about insisting that her clients use protection, she figures a virgin is probably safe so she will allow him to go bareback. I'm seeing something tender, where she makes love to him slowly, and is surprised to find out that she is actually enjoying it too. Maybe as a spin off, after the RP ends she starts to market herself as the escort who specializes in virgins.

The Vice Principle

MC was either a jock or a bad boy type during high school. YC was the vice principle. The actual principle was just a figurehead and she ran the show. She was tough, and my character had crossed her path with his misbehaviours on many occasions. Now, MC is an adult, out of school (maybe still in college or just graduated from college). They meet, there is instant attraction, and since he is now an adult and no longer a student, there are no laws being broken. Somehow the two end up in an affair, or bootie calls

The Vice Principle Amendment A: YC jokingly says to MC she wanted to slap him when he was her student. He jokingly says "promise?". What he doesn't know is she loves BDSM and is a sadistic dome. She brings him home, ravishes him brutally….and he loves it

The Vice Principle Amendment B: YC jokingly says to MC how she fantasized about a student throwing her on her desk and ravishing her. MC offers to accommodate on that fantasy

The Vice Principle Amendment C: A combination of A and B

Forced to Love

YC and MC are slaves (ancient Rome perhaps). YC is much older. One night or master is entertaining guests and one of them wants to see a sex show. They pair us, thinking it would be exciting to see a woman deflower a young guy. It is humiliating for both of us to have to remove our clothing in front of strangers Knowing I am inexperienced YC takes the lead. Once we get going, we both feel something, a connection. You have had intercourse many times, but have never connected with someone like this. MC of course changes from a look of fear and humiliation to a look of love. After it is over MC is in love with YC, and approaches her with this whenever he can. YC feels it too, but he is much younger, and also slaves are not allowed to have relationships. This could lead to an older female slave having to sneak around to hide her illicit affair with the younger slave.

Fantasy

Extinction
: I'm thinking of a scenario like the movie "Don't look up". Now it doesn't have to end with the world ending, perhaps it's a scenario where there will be an attempt to divert the asteroid, but nobody knows for sure if it will work. Maybe we will all still be here three weeks from now, or maybe it will all end in a fiery flash. MC is a young guy in your neighborhood (bonus if he can be a virgin) and he is madly in love with YC but she doesn't realize this. She just knows him as the nice young guy down the street. Knowing it might all end within a few weeks he decides he needs to say something to her. He comes by her house and asks if he can come in to talk to her. She is curious what's up but invites him in. Then he blindsides her by laying it all out. He tells her he cant stop thinking about her, she's beautiful and he didn't want to risk dying without having told her. He then proceeds awkwardly telling her how much he would consider it a privilege if he could make love with the woman he loves in the final weeks (blushing bright red as he says it). She is speechless, so he just asks her to "please think about it". When he follows up a few days later to ask if she has thought about it, she tries to be as gentle as possible with him. She explains that he is a very handsome young guy, and that she is flattered but he is too young for her and the answer has to be no. She can see he is very hurt by this, yet she is impressed with how maturely he handles it. Knowing the end might be near and rejected by the woman of his dreams she thought he might get clingy or begging or something, yet he is very mature in how he processes this. She feels terrible because she can see he is hurt but she admires how maturely he handled it when she said no. But…..she starts to realize with the end possibly coming, would it really be so awful to be in bed in the arms with someone who loves her? Someone who sees her as a goddess and will treat her as such. She starts contemplating the unthinkable.

Extinction 2 (shorter smuttier): Again the human race is about to go extinction the last few days, or even the last night our two characters find themselves in each others company. YC is at least 20 years older than MC. He's never been into older women, she's never been into younger guys, and they are really not eachothers type even if they had been the same age. Still, they are sheltered in together for the ending and there is nobody else around. He realizes she will be the last person he ever sees and she realizes the same thing. They will die in eachothers company and this does create a bit of a bond. Eventually one of them, him or her, starts wondering if despite their age difference maybe they could make their last night a steamy one, since it's not like either one of them will ever get another chance to have sex, so if they want one more romp in their life this is it, use this opportunity or lose it forever. Maybe when he or she broaches the subject the other needs some convincing, or maybe the other says 'I was thinking the same thing"

Manifest

Based on the show Manifest, where a plane disappears for years, and everyone presumes them dead, but to the passengers they feel like they were only gone for a few hours during the flight. MC and YC were teenagers, both virgins, massively crushing on each other, insanely in love. They had fooled around, but had not gone all the way. They were starting to discuss how they would each soon like to have sex for the first time with each other, and were even planning birth control. Everyone who knew these two young lovebirds assumed they would marry when they were older. Then the flight happens. MC's flight disappears for ten to 25 years. Everyone assumes it crashed and was not found, until years/decades later it appears in the sky and lands. Nobody on the plane has aged, and as far as they are aware they have only been gone for a few hours. YC and the rest of the world has aged. MC and YC are reconnected but everything has changed for YC. She has grieved MC's presumed death, grown, moved on with her life, maybe even married (could be single, married, divorced or widowed). To MC nothing has changed. She's his first love, and while physically she has aged (aged well though), to him he has only been away from her for a week's vacation and despite the now age gap, is still unable to stop being in love with her. While she is first shaken up by him returning to her life, she tries gently to tell him that this cant happen, and they both need to move on with their lives. While she says to move on, she knows she is feeling it too, and she felt robbed of the first time they planned together. He still loves her and wants her to be his first, and she is conflicted with emotions and physical attraction. Whether they have just one night for closure purposes, whether it is a short lived affair, or whether things get complicated we can discuss.

Forced To Love (Sci-Fi Version)

Sci-Fi oriented. Alien abduction, MC (teen) and YC (older woman) know eachother and are abducted by aliens. The aliens take some samples and such, but then demand to see a demonstration of how humans mate. YC immediately pleads with them to understand that he is too young for her and that this would be improper. They don't budge. If YC and MC want to be returned to earth and not whisked away to be used in experiments, they must go through with this. They look at eachother and realize their lives depend on it. It is awkward, and both can make a case saying they were raped, in hat they were forced to have intercourse. It is awkward, undressing in front of eachother, in front of the aliens, and then her having to guide him a bit (he's a virgin). They are forced to have sex several times in a row. It quickly goes from feeling awkward to them both experiencing a connection that is overpowering. When returned they agree to never speak of it again, but he is now in love with her. She tries to tell him this cant happen, but she feels it too. She has dreams every night about their intercourse, and often wakes up sweaty and has to masturbate before she can go back to sleep. They each desperately need eachother badly, and need to relive that moment.

Female Dominant

Unholy communion: YC is a hot MILF type that MC (a teen) has the hots for. He accidentally finds out she is a vampire, and she has to decide whether or not sparing his life is worth the risk of having a mortal know her secret. Her mercy will come at a price. This started as a story that I never finished.

Power has it's privilege: YC is a woman with way too much power. She can be a;

a. Movie Director/Producer, in her 40's dealing with a much younger actor (probably a teen) who's career has dried up, and who's family have squandered his wealth. He is desperate. If he wants a hope in hell of ever getting another role, he will be her personal little servant boy, eagerly satisfying her every urge and pleasure

b. Female drug cartel leader (or maybe tinpot dictator) in a 3rd world country where human rights are weak at best. What most people in her country earn in a year is pocket change for her, and she can order people killed with a snap of the fingers. She has a taste for younger guys. They don't have to be virgins, but she doesn't mind them. When she sees one she likes, she simply informs him of what she and him are about to do. The sex is always about her satisfaction, and the consequences of not satisfying her can be grave. Many a young guy finds his face between her legs within minutes of meeting her.
>A young couple on their wedding night. She fancies the young groom and throwing money around the place, informs the bride that she will be having her husband on the first night and will return him in the morning
>A young teen male she sees doing lawn work. She pulls over in her car and invites him into her limo (she says it nicely but it is an order)
> She approaches a woman with her young teen son, and informs her that she will be borrowing her son for an hour or so. The teen looks nervous, and the mother is horrified at what she knows will happen, but she cannot refuse.

Boyhood Crush: YC is a career woman who has a young teen guy crushing on her. She finds him incredibly irritating, and wishes he would get over her and move on. One day, her friend's egg her on to 'give him a chance'. She of course just takes advantage of the situation and uses him for her own satisfaction. She figures that will teach him a lesson, but after it is over, she realizes it was amazing to use him like that. Since he is madly in love with her, she suddenly realizes that what she used to find annoying could become something quite useful. She leads him on, convincing him that if he becomes better at satisfying her, she might consider being with him.

Reversal of Power (FemDom, Interracial)

MC is a white teen from a very privileged background. Country clubs, private schools….etc, and he is arrogant. In his world, people who are not white serve drinks, clean houses, tend gardens…etc. YC is not white (any race you want, black, Latina, Asian…etc) and she has struggled her way out of poverty since she was a child. Now for the first time ever, she has serious power over him (blackmail material or straight up kidnapping). Now she can make him be her servant. She has put up with so much crap from privileged white people her whole life and now payback is gonna be a bitch

If your are interested please PM me instead of replying to this thread.

Acquisition

Approaching the bound young guy, you feel the fear radiating from him. He is strapped down on his back, gagged, his eyes widely pleasing for mercy. You had him picked especially for you. Young, innocent, never kissed a girl. Those lips have never touched a girls lips, yet before today they will be touching you, and not on the lips, but I ways he never could have imagined. Pain will be your tool of compliance. No matter how much a person may object on religious grounds, moral grounds or just squeamishness, you hurt them enough that tongue will go wherever you want to make the pain stop. For you this will be ecstasy, for him a nightmare. Your eyes will show lust, while his show fear and pain. The room will soon fill with the sounds of you crying out in pleasure as he cries out in pain. You will train him to be the epitome of obedience.

Diamond in the Rough

MC was just born lucky. His parents were well off, he went to private schools, he was naturally good looking, he was on the football team, went to an ivy league university, works out a lot and it shows, always did very well with the ladies. He is 5'10", muscular, 200-220 pounds, very fit, blond hair parted on the side, blue eyes. YC never had anything handed to her in her life. Life had her at a disadvantage from the start and from a very early age she was extremely disciplined, fighting tooth and nail against impossible odds. She did the impossible and succeeded when life never gave her a chance. People in her new circles of business have often reminded her that that while she is now a well off person, she was not born a blue blood, however many are shutting up now because she is moving up faster than them.

MC sees YC and is immediately mesmerized by her. He has done very well with girls, but she is a woman! A classy lady! He immediately decides that he is going to put the moves on this hot older lady. He of course assumes that like the girls he went to high school and then university with that she will automatically go rubbery legged when he approaches. She's been there done that and seen it all, or to quote Shania Twain "That don't impress me much". At first, she tries to politely reject him, not feeling any desire to needlessly deflate him (struggles not to roll her eyes), but he does not catch the hint and eventually she needs to burst his bubble.

He's never been shot down that bad before. Whether it's the rejection or how beautiful she is, he becomes determined.

Now they often run into eachother, and he always tries to hit on her. The first few times she does try to be polite, responding with soft let downs like "You're a good looking young guy, but I am much older than you so…..". Eventually she gets tired of how relentlessly he always hits on her and takes the gloves off with comments like "I'm not looking to babysit" often referring to him with names like Junior, kiddo, sport and little fellow, just to ruffle his feathers……and OMG does that bug him and she has to refrain from laughing at his reaction.

Eventually however, maybe she does see some depth in him, perhaps someone who could be molded into a proper gentleman, or maybe she just sees the benefit of having a good looking muscular younger guy who adores her and would do ANYTHING to please her. She reluctantly eventually agrees to meet for a bite to eat. She realizes that he is the epitome of the diamond in the rough. Like most young jocks, his idea of going out means a sports bar with chicken wings and guzzling beer, while she would like theater. His idea of a party means chugging beer with funnels with his old football team and frat brothers while hers involves a cocktail party and piano. She has to mold him into a gentleman

While at first she enjoys leading him on, and the control she has over him, eventually a relationship develops and she starts grudgingly finding herself feeling some affection for the spoiled jock.

Savage (Only for ladies who have a cruel streak): MC is held captive by YC. It could be a wartime POW scenario, a gangland thing with a rivals son, or maybe YC is just a psycho who kidnaps him. Either way, YC is a sexual sadist, who gets off on others pain and humiliation. He is a virgin, probably has never even kissed a girl. YC will make him perform whatever depraved sexual act she desires, just to humiliate and hurt him. Oh, and she will also cause him pain, unbearable pain just because she loves hearing him scream. I'm seeing this one go VERY bad for MC.

Aggressive (Dub-Con): YC is taller than most women and very athletic and strong for a woman. MC Is a teen, who is of average strength. Why YC finds him attractive she does not know, but is exciting to see he is nervous and shy around her. One night, with a few too many drinks in her she aggressively starts kissing him. He freezes nervously, as her hands grope him. When she tries to get him to lay down on the couch (or bed), he resists, and she shoves him down aggressively and pounces on him. He is nervous and somewhat resisting (maybe if she would slow down a bit he might get into it, but she is going way too fast and he's not sure he's ready). Maybe a few slaps, some hair pulling, pinning him down…etc, and she gets what she wants. He walks away wondering of he just had sex or if he was raped.

The Semminary: MC is a young religious teen from a very conservative family. He is very involved with the church and participates in rallies and speeches that are very conservative (pro-life and stuff like that), and has very backward views on sex, abortion, homosexuality….etc. YC is an older woman who absolutely loathes people like him, finds them intolerant, narrow minded, self righteous and judgemental. He himself has expressed political comments that have left her outraged at his ignorance. He is planning to study to be a priest. Then one day she gets blackmail material on him, serious stuff she could destroy him with. In his terror he begs her not reveal the information. She love seeing him brought down to earth like this, and really likes seeing him beg. She knows he is so desperate to have her keep the secret that he will literally do ANYTHING she demands, and the thought of that excited her beyond belief. If he wants to assure her silence he will have to be prepared to do some very sinful things with this lady. She'll have his face between her thighs multiple times a day, every day…..and that's not all he will be doing.

Leading Him On: You would play two bisexual females, who really prefer women mostly, and are in a relationship. MC is younger and lives next door. When he realizes they are gay, he is instantly excited and it shows. They are both tired of guys who are fascinated with lesbians. He's always dropping by, bringing stuff, offering to help with stuff. They realize he is delusionally hoping he can score a threesome. It annoys them how many straight guys obsess over that fantasy. They come up with a plan to have fun at his expense. They lead him on and imply that they might…just maybe….might consider a threesome. They have no intention of ever doing that, but they pretend they might consider it. First he has to demonstrate his ability to please a lady with his tongue without them doing anything to satisfy him. He comes bye and goes down on each of them, and if he does a good enough job, it's a threesome, if not he leaves unsatisfied, but with the promise that if he does better next time maybe it will be a threesome. A catch is that he has to come whenever they call. I'm seeing this turn into something where they have oral sex on call 24/7 with absolutely no intention of ever satisfying his desire for a threesome. They always bust up laughing when he leaves sexually frustrated, wondering when he will finally figure he is being played.

Fugitive

YC is on death row, and while being transferred between prisons makes an escape. At some point MC (teen) becomes her hostage. They are hidden somewhere for several days. She realizes she will most likely be recaptured, although she will also try to get out of the country. She then realizes they would never execute a pregnant woman. She also knows that women who give birth in a prison environment are not allowed to be executed, as they have a program where kids can visit mothers in prison (minimum security), and regardless of the crime the woman committed, they have to emphasize early parole for the sake of the child. Put simply if she gets pregnant while on the run they cannot transfer her back to death row, they must put her in a much more cushy prison, and she has a damn good chance at early parole. Since she cant leave her hideout to find someone else to impregnate her, that leave the task up to MC. Maybe he will be eager to do this with his captor (she is good looking) or maybe she'll just have to take charge of her bound captive and point out that she's the one with the gun. Either way he will have sex with her repeatedly her body over the next few days so as to maximize the likelihood of conceiving, to the point of literal exhaustion, because she realizes this is her fertile period and her life literally depends on conceiving over the next few days. He will not get much rest.

Parolee

YC is a woman who married rich and then killed her husband and made it look like an accident so she could live comfortably on the money left in the will. She gets greedy and does it a second time with another rich husband, but this time gets caught. Of course everybody knows she did this to her first but it cannot be proven so she is only convicted of one murder charge. Years later her lawyer uses a legal technicality to get her conviction overturned. There is outrage in the media. Due to legal costs, fines and lawsuits most of her wealth is gone so she just has enough left to move into a suburban house. The entire neighborhood shuns her. MC does lawn work in the neighborhood but he has competition from a few other teens, and he needs to save more money, so he agrees to do lawn and pool work for YC even though he knows his parents would flip if they knew he was at her place. He starts coming by regularly, sneaking in the back of course so the neighbors won't know. She finds that she has grown quite fond of him. At some point one becomes attracted to the other, or there is a mutual attraction. She initially resists this, because she realizes that she is already an unwelcome pariah in the neighborhood. If she had a fling with a local teen, there would be a howling mob at her door, ready to burn her house down.

Hitwoman

YC is a strictly business assassin. She has been tasked with kidnapping MC because of who his father is. Depending on how the negotiations go, she will either kill or release MC. He is terrified, but trying to act brave. She realizes this will be easier for all concerned if he calms down, she tries to calm him down by telling him that it sounds like the negotiations are going good and that he is likely to be released soon. The truth is she has no idea how the negotiations are going. All she knows is that she will eventually get a phone call saying how they went and she will follow her orders. As she talks to him, she finds herself liking him, and even feeling a bit bad that she might have to kill him. She decides that if the call come back negative, she will do it so quick he wont suffer. HE tries to act brave, but at one point breaks down and talks about all the things he has never had a chance to do, and at one point he mentions his fear of dying without knowing what sex is like. He's not suggesting anything to YC here, he's just unloading his distress. YC comes up with an idea. However this goes, he will at least know what sex feels like, so she offers to give him that experience. She decides she will have sex with him several times, just to keep him focussed on something other than how afraid he is. It starts off as a rare act of kindness (she's not known for that), but she is surprised to find out that she is enjoying it quite a bit.

Here are some samples of my writing

Private Practice: Female Psychiatrist Has Young Patient She Regularly Ravishes

New Years Eve: Drunken Partier Starts Flirting With a Younger Guy

Innocence: A MILF type has a young guy doing lawn maintenance and she takes advantage of the situation

Secrets: Her son has a friend sleeping over, and she crawls into the freieds bed late at night

The VP: Teen mets his female vice principle at a wedding and she is DRUNK! You know what happens next

It's Not Easy Being Queen: Queen has many duties, and plenty of young servants to satisfy her needs

Private School: FEMDOM, definitely dub-con and arguably non-con

The Condemned: Some Dark Themes Here, Involving a Female Executioner and a Condemned Younger Guy. No Actual sex, just build up and tension

The After School Job: Teen Guy Bragging to his Freinds, Makes Up Story About Scoring With His Older Female Boss, Not Realizing She is Right There

Mrs. Ellison: M-Dom Non-Con (but with Twist)

Dinner Date: Teen Gets Taken Home by Hot Older Woman (with twist)

An Axe to Grind: Teen Ends Up With Hot Older Woman, But Things Are Not As They Seem

Cheers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom