Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skyrim: Warring Selves (for FuriousLoverXD)

"Mmm, if you don't know how to scribe scrolls then not really. Almost done anyways. Then we can look through some notes together. I'm sure you can find something useful. I've got notes on words of power locations the Gray Beards mentioned. That may be useful too.'

Tyr nodded his head. "Sure thing I appreciate that. I'll try and look through some while I wait for your assistance." He offered and began looking to some of the scrolls to try and find some answers.

She'd help him out by pulling out information on the places closest to the throat first then going outward. They were close to the several holds being at the throat so he could choose several places to go exploring. Though some had more imperial prostpects than others for nasty run ins.

Tyr nodded as he began looking over everything there. Though what he'd be most plotting was all the spots on the rout back to the Pearl Cove so he could clear them on the way back. He knew he had to bring his girls back to safety first before going on a long trip.

Once he told her the rout he wanted to take back home she'd mark some places on the map. Some old Barrows that had rumors of treasure. A few ruins of old cities. A bandit keep and an old plateau with possibly a word atop of it. One Barrow held an great axe, another held a shield, and another held a set of armor. The bandits were rumored to have stolen a lot of gold recently and other expensive items. The ruins were near the plateau with the word so the best treasure there may just be the word.

Tyr smiled at her and thanked her for the help there with the mapping there. "Thanks for that, that looks good to try and explore there. I should be able to do plenty there with them." He thanked her again as he reviewed it all for himself as he knew he might have to bring his girls with him but they might not hate it.

"Well enjoy some time relaxing and meditating here. I hope it doesn't get too boring for someone who leads such an exciting life. Though I am sure too much excitement can be very draining after awhile."

Tyr nodded as he thought about it. "Yes, that would probably be nice to have some once in a while." He admitted as he glanced at her with a curious expression. Though he was wondering how close one of these would be to here as he wondered if he could grab some in day trips.

Looking over the notes he'd find that the axe was the closest to his current location. Especially if he went down the mountain the overly dangerous and fast way. He'd be able to make it within a day easy. Though if he was bringing others along they may not appreciate the fast way to go down the mountain.

Tyr thought about it and then looked at it. "Mhmm, i could probably get that axe on my own if I went full sprint. Striga could probably join me since she's tougher now." He thought looking at it.

"That would be nice. I don't know much about adventuring, but I know one should at least have a partner to go with you into dangerous situations. At least that's what all the old scrolls say." The blonde said as she began to clean up the area.

Tyr nodded as he gave a bit of a smile. "That is true yes... I can ask her. Thanks for your help." He told her. "Though I suppose you are here for good reasons, even if beauty like yours is wasted up here." He offered sweetly.

"Well thank you. The reason is to not get burned at the stake or executed. Beauty wasn't a good defense against people wanting to kill me."" She said with a tired sigh. "Thankfully it's very safe up here even with a war and dragons flying around."

Tyr nodded. "Yeah my father had that feeling dating my mother apparently." He laughed weakly as he looked at her. "I'm glad you are safe and well protected here." He told her. "I'll see what I can do about both." He grinned.

"Seems like good reasons to me. Doesn't seem like it would be fun. Much rather enjoy being free to read books and dust old rooms in a high secluded place. Try to take time to enjoy some peace for yourself between fighting wars and dragons. It looks like you need some peace with all the running around you're going to do."

Back
Top Bottom