Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grim Warden (for FuriousLoverXD)

"Well you and Yang would make a cute couple. Been fucking each other when I'm not around?" He asked merely motioning the two closer if they had any interest. "Well I plan on knocking her up too so you two can be barefoot and pregnant together."

"Nope, why?" Kay asked rolling her eyes. He really was the worst, he really honestly just kept saying the worst possible things to make Kay want to have sex with him.

"Heh don't worry about it." He said kissing her neck. "Just worry about the moment my lovely lady." He growled as he simply pulled a string on her bikini to allow her top to fall free exposing the girls to the cool air of the pool as he fucked her.

Kay rolled her eyes. "You say that but after you say some sus stuff." She remarked but took her bikini that she now had removed while getting fucked. She was enjoying herself for the most part, it was just his mouth that like always ruined the moment.

"Is I love you too sus?" He asked growling it into her ear. He figured that would possibly shake her up a bit more on top of getting fucked in public. Then again he was a faunus and it was known they did like to show off their mates to prove who they were with.

"Ehhh, you can go ahead and say that. Though given the way you talk I think you love something else other than me." She snickered a bit and rolled her eyes while feeling herself getting humped in the water by the man.

"We fight criminals and monsters together then have hot sex. Sounds like a steamy action romance novel to me." He said kissing her neck again as he tried to keep the splashing somewhat to a minimum. He wondered if Nora and Pyrrah were enjoying the show.

Kay rolled her eyes. "Yeah, well given the way you've been you are a bit more like a snuff novel." She reminded him with a chuckle and shook her head at that while they were together. the Other two were watching curiously.

He'd motion for the other two to get closer since they were curious. "Yea about that." He said giving her ass a bit of a slap as he pounded her. "Got jumped by five bored bitches last night that thought doing what that game mistress we ran into the club did would make a great initiation test. One of them brought me in thinking I'd be an easy pass and ignored my warnings. That didn't work out well for them." He said with a sigh. "Gave them multiple warnings too and everything." He said as he teased her clit to help keep her in place in case she got weak kneed.

The slap wasn't effective in the water. As the two got closer and listened to the story and everything that happened as Pyrrha looked at him. "So you knew what was going on, knew what was happened, and you choose to stay rather than being mature and leaving?"She asked looking at him.

"I mean they were like horny lemmings mounting up to go out to their deaths. Got paid for it too so it's kinda on them at a certain point. Honestly at most points since I made the offer." He said as they got closer. "We're hunters and huntresses we'll be called on to kill criminals and the like for money. I just viewed it as something similar to that."

"But you stayed there right? When it was a huntsman vs college girls." Pyrrha asked while Kay was getting fucked. "You made the choice as much as they did." She reminded him. "You knew better and still stayed to do it."

"Well they went out randomly inviting men they didn't know in a city renown for Hunters and crime. So they took destiny into their own hands. I guess I was just the dick of destiny for them." He said as he got a grip on Kay's hair to tug her up too look at Pyrrha. "They went out losing it like Kay here which is a kinder end than what we're likely to face sliding down a Grimm's gullet don't you think? He asked as his cock pounded Kay's g-spot for added emphasis.

Pyrrha shook her head. "But at the end of the day you knew better." She explained. "You chose to do what you did, you chose to play, you chose to let it happen. Not once but 5 times." She stated. "That says a lot about you." She offered looking a little displeased by him. "We're life savers not takers."

Kay was grunting quietly in pleasure from the actions.

"If that's how you wanna feel about the criminals we will take down sure. Not going to lie all the girls there with me seemed to be sociopathic on some level. No fear, no thought of taking my offer, nothing. One headbutted me as she died, another tried to bite my neck, and another literally held her head on her neck to talk shit at the end. They were kinda crazy and likely had done or planned to do some shady shit." He said as he teased Kay's clit as he pounded her.

Back
Top Bottom