Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trials of the Horned King (for FuriousLoverXD)

"Mist or salt logia. Hold on a a moment. Help me out with your air blasts." He said before turning into his hurricane point to unleash a wide gust of air to try and blow the salt mist away to clear the battlefield.

"Yeah, working on it I've had to do this a few times. And not sure." However as he tried to turn into his hurricane point he'd be unable to. Not only that but he'd start to feel a little weaker there. Like he was in water. It wasn't like he was completely unable to shift, but he could only partially change and modify limbs but not his body. "Something's weird about the air with this salt." Wyatt told him.

"It's not salt. It's powdered seastone. Fall back and alert the others not to send fruited members into it and ask for the better fighters with haki and good gear to come here to back us up." He said getting his chainsword ready and getting his armor fixed up to help him fight more reliant on gear and haki over transformations.

"It's both, I can taste it. I think they are trying to reproduce the sea in this mist." Wyatt stated looking back at him, however the longer Gorrum stayed however he'd feel something on his skin. The salt the powdered seastone, the mist, it was all getting a little stuck to him and his body. With his transformations being unstable he'd not be able to easily shed this away like he might have previously.

"Great. I need a base to wash this off. Do you have any water we've not wasted on a wet t-shirt contest or something? I can maybe find a stretchy wet suit to put on to keep this stuff from clinging to me." He said with a grunt as he sprayed some water from a canteen onto his exposed skin to wash the residue away.

"I mean there are plenty on this island. He stated using a sarcastic tone there. "Not only me no, I didn't bring anything unneeded, and I can always go in the ocean you can't." He reminded him.

"Yes lucky you. Not being force fed the I'm a glorified purse fruit instead of something really cool like an actual dragon, basilisk, super lion, or whatever else mythical shit is out there. Still it has its uses and now gotta be normal for whatever cyborgnetic fuck shit is likely about to come out of the fog. Or fishman. Or cyborg fishman."

"I just mean I can wash off, and you can't. That's all." He told the man as they were looking around. as they were looking around they'd eventually hear something in the mist that was around. Along with the sound of something making a wind whipping slasher flick sound.

"Ah shit we have the marine version of Zabuza coming to mess us up." Gorrum said adjusting his helmet. "This is some bullshit. Well shall we skip into the mist to see which one of us this deranged fuck finds prettier?"

"Looks like we have nothing else better to do." He stated as the two would have to start entering the mist. They were going to be able to start dealing with things there. However until he found a way to clean off he'd be restricted to his own body as the mist was thicker now that they were entering it.

"I mean we have plenty of things better to do. Just have to drop everything to deal with this bullshit. It's like renewing your damn license. You don't wanna do it, but you gotta." He grumped walking in and looking around slowly.

As they were going down into the mist they'd experience nothing. Once they got deeper in and it felt that it was more tense as they lost their sense of direction inside of it. Once they were inside they'd start to feel and have slashes coming at them from from random directions.

"Think this mist is mixed with some kinda hallucinogenic drug or something?" Gorrum asked as he blocked the air slashes with his blade as they came out trying to get an angle on where they came from to return the attacks.

"Maybe... but that's expensive." Wyatt stated as he held on a bit as they'd be blocking attacks, thought not every attack was real. It was like the mist was messing with them and causing them to be getting deceived by the attacks. "Seems like it comes whenever there is an attack to confuse where the source of attack..."

"I mean it's paid on the tax payers dime so I'm sure they don't care about cost." Gorrum said bemused. "I don't know whether to be annoyed or flattered that they're using such indirect tactics against us. Seems like they're scared to me."

"Good thing we don't pay taxes here." He stated as a slash came at them both that time for that. "It's probably a distraction measure to slow you down. Which means they were probably a woman too to really distract your simple mind."

"I think I'm nearing capacity on the harem size. Plus they have to know I'm not interested in women who actively want me dead. Only interested in ladies who may wanna kill me some of the time." He said blocking the slash. "Maybe we can hook you two up?

"Fair enough, you do have a lot of these with your antics." He stated as he shook his head. Though as the joke came a wind scythe made them both duck. As it seemed the one in the mist had a sense of humor as well. "Don't you think it's easier to die? You've suffered enough haven't you?" A voice asked.

"I mean isn't life nothing but crests and trough's of suffering and joy? Right now I think we're in the middle. More exasperated than suffering. It's just another long fight in our lives you know. Wanna make it different and just sit down and have a nice conversation of a bottle of water or something?"

"Boy this ain't the time to quote whatever you heard on the den den radio shows." Wyatt stated as he started to grab Gorrum and spin him around to try and blow away some of the mist with the extra weight of the man.

"Eeeeeee!" He'd say swinging his blade to add to the blasts of air Wyatt was trying to make. "Why can't I enjoy small talk over violence? Is that so much to ask?" He questioned over the sounds of combat all around them.

It had strangely been able to actually work as the mist was disrupted it a bit more. In the Mist however there were more attacks coming towards the both of them. Blades were appearing in the mist and began to be sent forward towards them.

"Notice anything? I'm trying to figure out if the blades are coming through the mist or are being made by the mist to attack us." He asked Wyatt as he was spun around punching the air and trying to clear a path.

"I think they are being made within the mist!" He told the man as he looked around the battlefield. Then they'd be able to see it better. The mist manifesting blades there. "We gotta find the source or damage the mist enough I guess to see if the body is there."

"The mist could be the body. Some kinda weird logia. Hold on." He said using haki to try and swing on the mist to see if he could hit a logia type. "Or this is some weird paramecia type. Not a scientist, but it's hard to manage for sure."

Back
Top Bottom