Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trials of the Horned King (for FuriousLoverXD)

"MHmm.. am I?" she asked curiously with a chuckle. However as he tried to do it, something weird would happen as the blood did burn but in the blood it started to become threads again, solid threads "Thank you for your assistance, you've burned off the blood and hardened the iron in the blood into threads." She grinned darkly showing that the threads were made of blood before. "A high iron diet worked well for this."

"Hmmm. Neat, albeit weird ability you got there." He said before coating his chain blade in haki and slashing through the threads. "I can see why the Marines were keen to recruit a devious little shit like you."

"Not neat, just adaptive. You burned the blood and I shaped it and protected what I needed until you heated the blood into iron threads." She remarked. "I am thank you, and a great scout force." She stated with a twisted smile. "Though you'll be a fine rape hobo again for the Marines once more." She explained as grabbed the blade with new threads and pushed it aside as the woman threw an actual punch to collide with him, but at the last second it was a slap at him.

He'd shift into his tiny lizard form dodging the blow and spun about on the sword hilt to reshift and hit a button on it activating his second shock dial on the blade as she held onto it. He figured getting tricksy would be the way to go instead of brute forcing it with these first batches of enemies.

The wires had held onto the blade so she'd be shocked but not as severely. "Annoying. I will move on and find a new toy to have play with you." She stated as she started to air walk away from the tiny lizard while snipers took shots at her. She went low to try and dodge them since bodies living or dead were her weapons.

"What you don't like dancing with a lizard? That's specist." He stated as he cut more strings away from the puppets to clear a path for the snipers to try and hem her into a better position for him to corner her.

"No, I prefer my dancing with a proper slave boy. Now be a good one, and get your collar on, while crawling on all fours into your cage." She stated as many had to do that, a cell door that was low that would make them get down on all fours to crawl through their cage to come in and out when taking out. Snipers were attempting to make their shots as they got closer but her creepily, inhuman movements made it harder to shoot her. Each time she'd move into a position where Gorrum would be in the line of fire, delaying a shot just that bit longer.

"Yes yes, you're a dommy mommy with delusions of grandeur." He said predicting where the next shot would come from. Not just with Haki, but with the models of the rifles, his understanding of snipers even if he wasn't a good one himself, and just thinking where she'd go if she dodged the next shot. When she went to dodge a shot again he'd throw a fist that seemed to be shaking at her.

"And you are a rapist pretending to be a good man. All the women you want to breed are the women you'd have gleefully violated when you were in your cage." She told him knowing how many women he had. As he did the shaking fist this time she'd send more wires. Only these were to capture they were to cut him and his body that went at her.

With haki and thick scales he'd trust in his arm to take the hit. Especially since hitting her with this technique could end the fight. "Hakkoshen!" He growled having studied the technique while on this kung fu like island. A technique to send vibrations into an opponents body and shake them up.

The attack matched to find the hit however the wires against his chest had managed to fall away but she had prepared something as the impact send her backwards. She had prepared more wires that were now digging into his back. A cost for a successful, clean hit. Backlash still managed to wound him as she was being pushed back from the recoil of his attack.

He'd thicken the scales on his back then rattled them with the same skill as he did his fist. The haki coated scales shaped like razors on his back cut through the wires as he kept striding towards her. "Young lady you're just a speed bump. You have to know that they sent you in an attempt to slow me down and yet you still showed up knowing you'd die. I don't know if it's bravery or brain washing. Care to enlighten me?"

The wires were tougher this time and while his scales were able to stop them, the wires were now stuck in his skin and body. "It matters little. You will die here, whether it's with me or someone else. Every moment wasted on me, is where you aren't putting your strength as we hit target areas. Cannon fodder, turning your people against you. The perfect trap to waste your time." She told him simply as she sent more wires towards him.

"Yes yes I know." He said as he shrank leaving the hardened shell of his scales behind for her to cling to. He'd have swiftly shifted into bullet point seemingly shooting out of the now crumbling shell of scales as a drill punching through her chest like a cannon ball and out the otherside to move on from fighting the fodder of the invasion force. "Was trying to be nice, but you're really not all that important." He said moving onto the next fight arena to leave her gore splattered remains in the dirt.

She'd feel the damage there as she look looked like something happened there. What happened however as the went through the body even in bullet point the iron infused threads all wrapped tightly around the bullet a final fuck you to him as she have cut him this time.

"So you are some kinda weird cyborg." He said growing scales over the cuts to keep them from bleeding too much. He'd then turn and double tap her several times with a revolver to make sure she wasn't getting back up to hurt more people.

It seemed as he saw the body it looked like she was a cyborg in the end as she started dying. Her body starting to break down and the people who were under her control started to drop as well, the dead stayed dead the living were able to move albeit slowly. Though only some of the enemies that seemed zombie like-dropped as other things were there, seemingly mixed in with the zombies.

"All this tech and they just can't behave and make people's lives better. Honestly." He said getting the living out of there to get looked at by medics so they'd be pulled away to safety. "What's the next messed up thing on the menu lads?" He asked over the pocket den den.

As he was doing his best, there still seemed to be something strange in the area as more heavy bombardment took place while he started to retreat. It was a not a full buster call, but it was about as close as he could get to being under a buster call without being under one.

"We have another ranking officer along the beach going in the northern west rotation from where you are. They are doing something strange to the men there."

"Got it. They're always doing some squirrely shit. Get them to pull back and send in some tanks covered by sniper fire while the men pull back. On my way." He said as he waved some men to come get the bodies and injured away from the dead cyborg lady. "Who on our crew is near to that officer to back me up?"

"We're trying, but it seems that communication isn't getting through. Visuals are the only way we can get over there." He explained before hearing it. "Your buddy that's a oversized hole puncher."

"Coolio they're counter jamming us. Alright me and the fisty boy are heading out." He said before heading towards this new opponent hoping it wasn't someone as creepy or with a troublesome power.

As he eventually arrived he'd start feeling something in the air, instinctively he'd be able to put away his den den as he recognized it when he arrived. Salt, there was salt in the air from somewhere above. It was just like Ternia's power only this salt.

"Yo Wyatt. You see some dick drop off some salt or are we dealing with some kinda sodium or brine logia?" He called over to his partner in punching things. He'd be looking around to see if someone was doing some weird shit to try and dehydrate people or something.

Wyatt gave a nod of his head. "It's hard to say I can't really feel them, all this salt in the air is messing with any observation we have there." He told his friend. "Any Den den left out there gets destroyed. So as long as this keeps up we can't do anything with it." He explained as the salt seemed to get worse. "Crap here it comes, the salt mist we've been losing people inside of it."

Back
Top Bottom