Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ʀᴇʟɪɢɪᴏɴ(PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Th-This...is incredible...~!! You make me feel so good, Ludwig...~!! P-Please, I want you to u...use me...whenever the desire comes over you...~!!" She gasped.

He moved faster and harder, lost in pleasure as he ruined her. He was so thick, he was stretching her to her limits.

He arched and slammed hard against her womb. He changed his angle a little bit, pulling back to growl how much he loved her in his own tongue, so lost in pleasure that he forgot to speak their common tongue. He slammed harder into her, but with the new angle it sent him straight into her spot.

She had to cover her mouth tightly to muffle her scream, her eyes rolling back as her toes curled. This new level of pleasure was almost too much for her to handle, but she was beyond ecstatic to be experiencing it.

He took the hint. He slammed into her spot relentlessly. This was the best. Before joining the order, he ran rampant through inns and brothels. No one was near this good, this tight.

She suddenly arched sharply, her scream catching in her throat as her walls suddenly clamped down hard around him, demanding his seed as she climaxed hard.

He arched hard and slammed into her again, but stopped to savor the feeling with a grunt and a hiss.

He grunted and pulled back to the tip, a lovesick gaze on his face. “I-I love hearing you talk like that..~”

She kissed back happily, tangling her fingers in his hair, "F-Fill me, Ludwig...~" she pleaded against his lips, "I want to mother your children...~"

She tried desperately to keep her noises down, but it was so difficult. And it was no better for him, either. She was hotter and tighter from her previous orgasm, so much so that it nearly made him dizzy.

He huffed and moved to kiss her again, arching and slamming deep into her. “S-Scheisse. H-Here it comes.”

He slammed hard into her, right against her womb as he bit back a roar and dumped a massive load right into her.

Back
Top Bottom