Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ʀᴇʟɪɢɪᴏɴ(PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
Ludwig was sent here to finish his paladin training when he was a teen. He had shown great...enthusiasm...for the God of Debauchery and was sent to the temple to learn the ways. He had known all the priests and priestesses that came in and sometimes left to spread their wisdom, and he was particularly fond of one who he always saw but never had the chance to speak to. She was Aileen and she was destined to be high priestess.

He, as a crusader for his god’s hedonistic ways, was assigned as guard to the temple as his task after his initiation.

A bit of a waste of a paladin for most, but the area was small and had no real money for true guards. A paladin fit the bill as guardian pretty well, all things considered.
He was a man now, fully grown and blessed with the strength of an ox. The women and some of the men of the temple were rather infatuated by him - he was rather handsome, to be certain. But still, he really only seemed to have eyes for one person.

One person, sadly, that due to their postings, he would never be able to have. Aileen. While the men and women of the temple caught his eye, unknowingly, beneath his helm, he always nearly stopped everything just for a chance to greet her.

She was a real, true gift from their God. She was beautiful and smart as well as kind. Every time he saw her wandering around with the other temple workers, he wanted nothing more than to take her against any surface readily available. And the few times they did share a greeting, she charmed him with her warm smile and stunning green eyes. Gods, he wanted her so bad it hurt.

He had to distract himself, had to try and push away from the growing impurity of his thoughts

"Ah, Ludwig," Oh, no. Aileen approached him with a small basket of food and her usual kind smile, "I was wondering where you were. Would you like to take a moment's respite and share some food with me?"

She hummed and nodded, "Well, we can share a meal and conversation well enough here, I think." She smiled, "I brought meat and cheese...some bread...I have wine and water, depending on preference."

She smiled again and nodded, "Of course, herr Ludwig." She had been practicing his native tongue since she first laid eyes on him.

She had no clue that his eyes were burning bright beneath his helm. It was a mark he was born with, a mark of his patron god. The violet light pulsated for a moment before dissipating. He nodded his appreciation and followed her.

She didn't take him far from his post, but far enough that he could be well enough distracted. She set out a blanket for them to set on before unpacking all the food.

“Yes, everything is fine..!” He said. “Just erm.. a bit nervous is all. I am only a guard, after all.”

She shook her head, "In my eyes, you are as much a paladin as any, regardless of oaths taken or not."

He took it gently and ate with her, at first drinking water but then switching to wine when it was offered, feeling more relaxed now.

He suddenly felt anxious, his heart racing. The wine was making his head swim. He needed to keep himself in control.

Back
Top Bottom