Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ʀᴇʟɪɢɪᴏɴ(PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Perhaps some more water and bread?" She offered. Perhaps that body of hers, while she was at i- no.

"Bitte." She smiled, turning to grab another loaf of bread from her basket. Gods, look at her. She was so sublimely beautiful.

"Here," he felt her hand on his gauntlet, pulling his arm forward a bit to place a combined slice of bread, cheese, and meat in his palm, "I want you to have your fill, alright?"

He nodded, his heart pounding. There was a faint violet flash of a heart shape in his eyes. What was that?

“P-Plagued? N-Nein, I don’t know what you mean..” he said. “I-I feel much better now, Danke priestess Aileen.” He said, moving to grab his helm.

She put her hand over his again, "Leave it off..." She said gently, "Bitte...? I like looking upon you like this..."

"Then...I ask that you forgive me further..." She said before moving forward and kissing him gently.

She pulled away slowly and looked him in the eyes, worried and concerned, "Do you want to stop...? Did I overstep...?"

She made a low, almost debased noise before kissing him again, pressing as closely to him as she could.

She shifted against him, as if she wanted more, not daring to pull away from him. She couldn't get enough.

He nodded, panting as he got up slowly. It was like a trance. He couldn’t do this. But God did he want to.

Back
Top Bottom