Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ʀᴇʟɪɢɪᴏɴ(PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Gods, look at you~ that look of sublime bliss is almost too much for me~ you'll make me cum if you keep watching me like that~"

He couldn’t help it, he was throbbing hard, panting and drooling behind his hand, briefly looking up at her before he had to look back. He couldn’t look away even if he wanted to.

He moved his hand, barely able to catch the loud roars in his throat. “I-I c.. cannot l..look avay.” He said, his tone low and drunk with love and lust.

She slammed down over him and swallowed a scream as she climaxed hard, her walls trying to milk him dry before she rose her hips weakly so show her dripping juices.

He tossed his head back, his hand clamping down as he tried desperately to keep his loud roars quieter. It didn’t help much, but the sight of him so overwhelmed with pleasure that only she could give him?

He shuddered hard, panting and gripping hard at the bedding. She could feel it, he was so hard, and he was throbbing so much.

"Oh, my love, please use me to receive your gratification~ I would have no higher purpose in life to be your toy~" She begged.

He moved over her, not even pausing to tease her, before gripping her hips tight and slamming into her.

She arched hard before biting into the pillow to muffle her scream of delight, body shaking in his grasp.

"Hhh~!! Mmf~!!" She cried, hips bouncing hard with each thrust, the wet slap of skin against skin just adding to everything.

He was loving it, his mind reeling and his body moving on its own. He moved one hand to try and grab at where it was last time, trying to see how deep he was.

Her eyes crossed when his hand moved over her womb, and he could feel his cock press just barely against his fingers.

He could definitely feel it, and it only made him throb harder inside her. He was getting close, she could tell.

She was in paradise, the pleasure he forced through her better than anything on this earth. She was close again, her walls shivering around him.

Back
Top Bottom