Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut Friendly DnD 5E MAYBE set in Baldur's Gate?

Maki

Planetoid
So, it does seem like there are a lot of people looking to start something DnD or interested in getting into some DnD shenanigans, however, it seems like for the most part people cannot agree on what sort of kinks to include, the sort of relationships, etc. and DMs seem to be in short supply or appear to back out.

I'd like to offer up something, I'm a fairly experienced DM with 5E. I'd like to offer just a regular text based DnD game BUT one that allows for smut, we can get on the specific logistics for that later, but essentially make the game primarily about the actual plot and adventure of a classic DnD campaign, allowing everyone to get a hang of the roleplaying, lore and mechanics, and allowing all the smut to be a side dish. We could use Roll20 or DnD Beyond for the rolls, depending on what players are most comfortable with.

I see a lot of interest in Baldur's Gate 3 RP's, as well, which I'm more than happy to accomodate (loved BG3 personally, more than happy to continue playing in that setting and roughly those characters).

Newbie players would be welcome, and experienced players as well, provided they're willing to be patient with the newbies. Anyway, just checking for anyone who'd be up for that sort of thing.

EDIT:
Given the amount of players, we'll go first come first served based on those who expressed interest first.

The party so far:

PlayerCharacter Name/PronounsCharacter RaceCharacter ClassCharacter Gender
Morathor (He/Him)Alexander Zimmerman (He/Him)Shifter (Wildhunt)Circle of Stars DruidMale
ShereenaLeilaHumanWizard (subclass)Female
ONN (She/Her)Jaissa (She/Her)GithzeraiOath of the Ancients PaladinIntersex
Silverbird (He/Him)Tael (She/Her)Half-ElfArcane Trickster RogueFemale
TheLadyisAVampXalindra Baenval (She/Her)Elf, DrowGloomstalker RangerFemale
Penny (She/Her or They/Them)Felix (She/Her)Variant HumanWay of the Drunken Master MonkFemale
Monica (She/Her)Panava (she/her)Air GenasiMonk (subclass TBD)Female
Bound (they/them)Olani Kil'it (She/Her)Half OrcPath of the Zealot BarbarianIntersex or maybe Trans

Notes:

- @OneNightNinja Feel free to swap out to any of your alters if you'd prefer based on the party composition, .
- Max Party Size will be 8, spots for anyone who has not yet submitted a character will be held for the next 24 hours.

In Reserve:

nllnIltecRed DragonbornFighterMale
Inkybus (They/Them)Rieta DunesMammon TieflingDivination WizardFemale

My discord maki0129 (no numbers, they took those out) is open for questions.

Last edited:
I'll throw my hat in if there's still space. I'm good with just adventuring but I'll participate in any smut thrown my way.
Character name: Iltec
Gender/Pronouns: Male He/Him
Race: Red Dragonborn
Class:
Cavalier Fighter

Iltec's from Fireshear, dreaming of one day becoming a part of the Griffon Cavalry. These days he's travelling to hone his skills

Player Name and Pronouns: Monica She/Her
Character Name: Panava
Character Gender and Pronouns: Female She/Her
Race/Subrace: Air Genasi
Class and Subclass: Monk (subclass TBD)

Player Name and Pronouns: Silverbird (He/Him)
Character Name: Tael
Character Gender and Pronouns: Female, She/Her
Race/Subrace: Half-Elf
Class and Subclass: Rogue (Arcane Trickster)

I'm thinking Tael is a street urchin from Baulder's Gate, and a self-taught spellcaster (with "self-taught" here meaning "stole a book from a wizard once").
Playing around with the Baldur's Gate character creator:

Tael.png Tael2.png

Hello everyone, it appears I am once more a bit too late to the party as usual but... well, I was busy with BG3.

Anyway, I would like to play, but only if @Maki thinks I will be a good fit. Other than that, I don't mind being benched for reserve, should anyone dip out and stuff!

Here is my idea!

Player Name and Pronouns: inkybus (they/them)
Character Name: Rieta Dunes
Character Gender and Pronouns: Female (she/her)
Race/Subrace: Mammon Tiefling
Class and Subclass: Wizard, Divination

Helper of a powerful Sorceress, who had many tomes on magic that she didn't really need anymore, so she let the tiefling learn magic in her place. Then, one day there was a mishap and the wild magic of the Sorceress sent her to Baldur's Gate, with a strange, slightly glowing arcane symbol painted on her back.

Wow, there are way more people applying than I thought there'd be!

Player Name and Pronouns: Penny (she/her or they/them)
Character Name: Felix
Character Gender and Pronouns: Female (she/her)
Race/Subrace: Variant human
Class and Subclass: Monk (Way of the Drunken Master)
Backstory incoming!

I'm also interested in playing a cleric if monk is a no-go.

Given the amount of players, we'll go first come first served based on those who expressed interest first.

The party so far:

PlayerCharacter Name/PronounsCharacter RaceCharacter ClassCharacter Gender
Morathor (He/Him)Alexander Zimmerman (He/Him)Shifter (Wildhunt)Circle of Stars DruidMale
ShereenaTBDTBDWizardTBD
ONN (She/Her)Jaissa (She/Her)GithzeraiOath of the Ancients PaladinIntersex
Silverbird (He/Him)Tael (She/Her)Half-ElfArcane Trickster RogueFemale
TheLadyisAVampXalindra Baenval (She/Her)Elf, DrowGloomstalker RangerFemale
Penny (She/Her or They/Them)Felix (She/Her)Variant HumanWay of the Drunken Master MonkFemale
Monica (She/Her)Panava (she/her)Air GenasiMonk (subclass TBD)Female

Notes:

- @OneNightNinja Feel free to swap out to any of your alters if you'd prefer based on the party composition, .
- Max Party Size will be 8 @Bound To Pleasure currently holds the last available spot, the spots for @shereenaroleplay and @Bound To Pleasure will be held for the next 24 hours.

In Reserve:

nllnIltecRed DragonbornFighterMale
Inkybus (They/Them)Rieta DunesMammon TieflingDivination WizardFemale

My discord maki0129 (no numbers, they took those out) is open for questions.

With the current party comp, I think Jaissa would be a good balance. Get a little green in the party!

Player Name and Pronouns: Bound They/them
Character Name: Olani Kil'it
Character Gender and Pronouns: intersex (maybe trans, all i know for sure is she is packing heat between the legs) she/her
Race/Subrace: Half Orc
Class and Subclass: Barbarian ( tentatively Path of the Zealot )

8d821858abf5d2f0c216b41b617ff7da.jpg

What's the logistics gonna be like here? Is it gonna he run it in the forums, this is the forum board afterall, on Discord, some VTT like roll20?
I'd recommend Discord with Avrae. Though I've seen plenty of forum games run smoothly as well.

What's the logistics gonna be like here? Is it gonna he run it in the forums, this is the forum board afterall, on Discord, some VTT like roll20?
I'd recommend Discord with Avrae. Though I've seen plenty of forum games run smoothly as well.
The game will be run in the forums, we'll likely be using a VTT or dndbeyond for dicerolls.

I've ran games over discord, so we could do that if enough people want to, but for the time being, this is a forum game, as that's where the thread was posted and it's what people are signing up for.

The game will be run in the forums, we'll likely be using a VTT or dndbeyond for dicerolls.

I've ran games over discord, so we could do that if enough people want to, but for the time being, this is a forum game, as that's where the thread was posted and it's what people are signing up for.
I'd prefer to stick with the forum, personally.

I would also prefer the forum. I have Discord and Roll20 accounts that I use in real life and don't want linked to my unforgivable sexual appetites.

I also see we're doubled up on monks. While Monk is my first choice, I can shift to another class if anyone thinks that will be more appropriate.

I'm fine with classes repeating, I once ran a game with 4 rogues and it was really no issue, if you really want to play monk, go for it.

Here she is...

Player Name: Shereena
Character Name: Leila
Character Gender: Female
Race/Subrace: Human (Hails from the country of Amn)
Class and Subclass: Wizard

DreamShaper_v7_Larry_Elmore_style_illustration_of_a_sorceress_0.jpg

So, now that we have the party, it is time to begin what I consider our session 0 material:

SUGGESTED RULES
I would like to lay out my usual initial set of ground rules for new groups to discuss and negotiate, the below rules are my usual recommended set of rules, they're all currently all open to negotiation except rules number 2 and 8:

1) Player character vs Player character combat is not allowed. The only exception to this is if both players and the DM agrees. The DM will only agree if convinced that there is limited or no chance of the conflict spilling over OOC and that both players are engaging in it in good fun.
2) Romantic/sexual interactions between player characters is only allowed if both players fully consent to it, the DM will not arbitrate situations between them unless asked.*
3) You're allowed to lie and keep secrets from your fellow player characters, but they're also able to scrutinize you. Insight and deception checks (as well as any other relevant skill checks) will be the primary way to adjudicate those situations unless players voluntarily forfeit the right to said roles.
4)These roles will only be done in good fun, and for narrative purposes and will not be used to bring fellow players' characters to harm or into situations the players are not comfortable with.
5) You cannot steal from your fellow player characters without OOC consent. Any attempt to do so without OOC consent will automatically fail.
6) You cannot target your fellow players with the use of spells, be it damage, curses or charms without their consent. This includes things like 'Detect thoughts' or 'Zone of Truth'.
7) All players will act in the best interest of the party, ensuring any deceit, lies, secret or assorted shenanigans are done in a way that all other players can have fun with.
8) The GM has final say, but all decisions can be negotiated, if a decision comes down you do not like, it can be discussed and modified unless more than 2 posts have happened since*

Character Sheets

- I own almost every sourcebook in DnD Beyond. Does anyone have any objections to use to hold our character sheets and campaign notes, as well as for rolls.
- Seeing as all our players appear to be fairly experienced with 5E, I suggest we start our adventure at level 5, any objections?

Player Preferences
I'm going to need some information from each of you (as a DM it helps me put together a plan):

Using the following scale grade the following statements:
1 - Strongly disagree
2 - Mildly disagree
3 - Do not care/Neutral
4 - Somewhat agree
5 - Strongly agree

a) I want my backstory integrated into the plot.
b) Use in the main plot of any NPC's or plot points central to my backstory must be negotiated with me first
c) I am okay with in character interpersonal conflict in the party
d) I am okay with pranks being played on my character
e) I need all pranks or conflict in character to be negotiated with me first
f) I would like NPC's that are open to romantic interactions
g) I would like NPC's that are open to sexual situations
h) I need any romantic interactions or sexual situations to be negotiated with me first
i) I am familiar with the Forgotten Realms and Faerun settings
j) I am familiar with how to create characters in DnDBeyond
k) I prefer to roll my stats over Point buy or Standard Array
l) I prefer a social encounter heavy or roleplay heavy campaign over a combat heavy campaign
m) Exploration, maps and puzzles are important to me
n) I would like a magical item
o) I would like a pet (not the sexy kind)
p) I'm okay with spoilers for Baldur's Gate 3.

You can PM me the responses if you feel uncomfortable about making them public. I will just make a public note that I've received your responses in that case.

DM Preferences:
a) I like integrating players backstory into the main plot - 5
b) Before I use NPC's central to a players backstory, I like to negotiate with them - 4 (I don't like overstepping boundaries, but I do love being given carte blanche to do what I want with them)
c) I am okay with in character interpersonal conflict in the party - 2
d) I am okay with pranks being played between characters - 4
e) I need all pranks or conflict between characters to be negotiated with me first - 5
f) I like having NPC's form romantic interaction with players - 4
g) I like having NPC's approached for sexual situations - 3
h) I need any romantic interactions or sexual situations to be negotiated with me first - 4 (minor sponatenous flirting is okay, anything more PLEASE ask first)
i) I am familiar with the Forgotten Realms and Faerun settings - 4
j) I am familiar with how to create characters in DnDBeyond - 5
k) I prefer to roll my stats over Point buy or Standard Array - 5
l) I prefer a social encounter heavy or roleplay heavy campaign over a combat heavy campaign - 5
m) Exploration, maps and puzzles are important to me -3
n) I like giving out magical items - 3
o) I am okay with party pets (not the sexy kind) - 2 (They either die too easily or become a second PC)
p) I'm okay with spoilers for Baldur's Gate 3. - 5 (played it 3 times already, I'm fine)

a) I want my backstory integrated into the plot.

3 - Doesn't have to be central or anything. But I try to give something for the DM to work with regardless.

b) Use in the main plot of any NPC's or plot points central to my backstory must be negotiated with me first

3 - As long as it doesn't hurt my agency over my character, I'll probably be cool with it. Too much negotiating can ruin the surprise!

c) I am okay with in character interpersonal conflict in the party

2 - A little is good. Like a rivalry. But too much beyond that can be disruptive to the rest of the group too.

d) I am okay with pranks being played on my character

3 - Depends on the prank. If your shenanigans are cheeky and fun. Not cruel or mean-spirited pranks. Evil shenanigans.

e) I need all pranks or conflict in character to be negotiated with me first

2 - Only if you think it might be on the border between mean and silly.

f) I would like NPC's that are open to romantic interactions

4 - It's always nice!

g) I would like NPC's that are open to sexual situations

3 - We are  here after all. But not going to be heartbroken if it fades to black or doesn't fit in the moment.

h) I need any romantic interactions or sexual situations to be negotiated with me first

1 - Sometimes you get a "no" in real life. Sometimes you get unexpected suitors. I think it adds a little something to have a potential romance fail.

i) I am familiar with the Forgotten Realms and Faerun settings

3 - In broad strokes. I can always cruise the wikis to refamiliarize myself.

j) I am familiar with how to create characters in DnDBeyond

5 - I only got freebie access though.

k) I prefer to roll my stats over Point buy or Standard Array

1 - Stat rolls will betray me. Ol' reliable point buy is my jam. I don't mind others doing rolls though.

l) I prefer a social encounter heavy or roleplay heavy campaign over a combat heavy campaign

4 - I did my time as a munchkin in 4e. But combat and memorable roleplay don't have to be mutually exclusive.

m) Exploration, maps and puzzles are important to me

3 - They're nice bonuses.

n) I would like a magical item

5 - I'm a player, of course I want a magic item! But if it fits the setting to have them be rare or even non-existent, so be it.

o) I would like a pet (not the sexy kind)

2 - If I really wanted one, I'd have picked Ranger. But a for funsie pet or steed that's not really for combat and more of a mascot can be fun flavor.

(I am the pet)

p) I'm okay with spoilers for Baldur's Gate 3.

5 - I haven't finished, but I don't care. Spoilers in general don't ruin things for me.

That all sounds fine to me, @Maki.

My responses:
a) I want my backstory integrated into the plot - 3
b) Use in the main plot of any NPC's or plot points central to my backstory must be negotiated with me first - 1
c) I am okay with in character interpersonal conflict in the party - 4 (provided all players involved are on board with it and having fun)
d) I am okay with pranks being played on my character - 4
e) I need all pranks or conflict in character to be negotiated with me first - 2 (I like to be surprised, so my preference is that you just go ahead and do it and I'll ask you to take it back if I need to)
f) I would like NPC's that are open to romantic interactions - 4
g) I would like NPC's that are open to sexual situations - 4
h) I need any romantic interactions or sexual situations to be negotiated with me first - 2 (same as e!)
i) I am familiar with the Forgotten Realms and Faerun settings - 4 (not deep into the FR lore, but you pick things up here and there)
j) I am familiar with how to create characters in DnDBeyond - 1 (but I'm sure I can pick it up easily enough)
k) I prefer to roll my stats over Point buy or Standard Array - 4
l) I prefer a social encounter heavy or roleplay heavy campaign over a combat heavy campaign - 3
m) Exploration, maps and puzzles are important to me - 2
n) I would like a magical item - 3
o) I would like a pet (not the sexy kind) - 3
p) I'm okay with spoilers for Baldur's Gate 3 - 1 (Almost finished Act 1!)

a) I want my backstory integrated into the plot. -3
b) Use in the main plot of any NPC's or plot points central to my backstory must be negotiated with me first -1
c) I am okay with in character interpersonal conflict in the party -4
d) I am okay with pranks being played on my character -4
e) I need all pranks or conflict in character to be negotiated with me first -4
f) I would like NPC's that are open to romantic interactions -3
g) I would like NPC's that are open to sexual situations -3
h) I need any romantic interactions or sexual situations to be negotiated with me first -3
i) I am familiar with the Forgotten Realms and Faerun settings -4
j) I am familiar with how to create characters in DnDBeyond -5
k) I prefer to roll my stats over Point buy or Standard Array -3
l) I prefer a social encounter heavy or roleplay heavy campaign over a combat heavy campaign -3/4
m) Exploration, maps and puzzles are important to me -2
n) I would like a magical item -3
o) I would like a pet (not the sexy kind) -3
p) I'm okay with spoilers for Baldur's Gate 3. -5

I have never used D&D Beyond. I pick up websites and software pretty quick, so I am open to using it...provided I don't have to spend money to do so.

I do like lower level play, it is the most interesting and when character's really form personalities and such. Though if everyone else would prefer starting at 5, I think I can suck it up :p

a) I want my backstory integrated into the plot. - 4
b) Use in the main plot of any NPC's or plot points central to my backstory must be negotiated with me first - 3
c) I am okay with in character interpersonal conflict in the party - 2
d) I am okay with pranks being played on my character - 2
e) I need all pranks or conflict in character to be negotiated with me first - 3
f) I would like NPC's that are open to romantic interactions - 4
g) I would like NPC's that are open to sexual situations - 5
h) I need any romantic interactions or sexual situations to be negotiated with me first - 3
i) I am familiar with the Forgotten Realms and Faerun settings - 5
j) I am familiar with how to create characters in DnDBeyond - 1
k) I prefer to roll my stats over Point buy or Standard Array - 3
l) I prefer a social encounter heavy or roleplay heavy campaign over a combat heavy campaign - 4
m) Exploration, maps and puzzles are important to me - 3
n) I would like a magical item - 3
o) I would like a pet (not the sexy kind) - 2
p) I'm okay with spoilers for Baldur's Gate 3. - 3

I have never used D&D Beyond. I pick up websites and software pretty quick, so I am open to using it...provided I don't have to spend money to do so.

You wouldn't, I have a Master subscription, so I can share all materials with all my players. If we're missing something, just let me know and I'll homebrew it in too.

You wouldn't, I have a Master subscription, so I can share all materials with all my players. If we're missing something, just let me know and I'll homebrew it in too.

perfect! No worries about additional materials - I will probably stick with the PHB.

Back
Top Bottom