Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut Friendly DnD 5E MAYBE set in Baldur's Gate?

Maki

Planetoid
So, it does seem like there are a lot of people looking to start something DnD or interested in getting into some DnD shenanigans, however, it seems like for the most part people cannot agree on what sort of kinks to include, the sort of relationships, etc. and DMs seem to be in short supply or appear to back out.

I'd like to offer up something, I'm a fairly experienced DM with 5E. I'd like to offer just a regular text based DnD game BUT one that allows for smut, we can get on the specific logistics for that later, but essentially make the game primarily about the actual plot and adventure of a classic DnD campaign, allowing everyone to get a hang of the roleplaying, lore and mechanics, and allowing all the smut to be a side dish. We could use Roll20 or DnD Beyond for the rolls, depending on what players are most comfortable with.

I see a lot of interest in Baldur's Gate 3 RP's, as well, which I'm more than happy to accomodate (loved BG3 personally, more than happy to continue playing in that setting and roughly those characters).

Newbie players would be welcome, and experienced players as well, provided they're willing to be patient with the newbies. Anyway, just checking for anyone who'd be up for that sort of thing.

EDIT:
Given the amount of players, we'll go first come first served based on those who expressed interest first.

The party so far:

PlayerCharacter Name/PronounsCharacter RaceCharacter ClassCharacter Gender
Morathor (He/Him)Alexander Zimmerman (He/Him)Shifter (Wildhunt)Circle of Stars DruidMale
ShereenaLeilaHumanWizard (subclass)Female
ONN (She/Her)Jaissa (She/Her)GithzeraiOath of the Ancients PaladinIntersex
Silverbird (He/Him)Tael (She/Her)Half-ElfArcane Trickster RogueFemale
TheLadyisAVampXalindra Baenval (She/Her)Elf, DrowGloomstalker RangerFemale
Penny (She/Her or They/Them)Felix (She/Her)Variant HumanWay of the Drunken Master MonkFemale
Monica (She/Her)Panava (she/her)Air GenasiMonk (subclass TBD)Female
Bound (they/them)Olani Kil'it (She/Her)Half OrcPath of the Zealot BarbarianIntersex or maybe Trans

Notes:

- @OneNightNinja Feel free to swap out to any of your alters if you'd prefer based on the party composition, .
- Max Party Size will be 8, spots for anyone who has not yet submitted a character will be held for the next 24 hours.

In Reserve:

nllnIltecRed DragonbornFighterMale
Inkybus (They/Them)Rieta DunesMammon TieflingDivination WizardFemale

My discord maki0129 (no numbers, they took those out) is open for questions.

Last edited:
I'll put forth a little cautious interest. I've played plenty of 5e so I can help newer players and be a backup rulebook if needed (probably not, since we can just look things up.)

I haven't done much BG3 yet (I really should, even if just for Karlach), but I'm willing to go that way, or other settings are lovely too.

It's always difficult getting everyone on the same page and getting these things off the ground. 😅

I'd love to join in! Very experienced with 5e. Enjoying Baldur's Gate and would be happy to play in that setting, but I'd prefer to do something different. Still only in Act One. ;)

No thoughts about what kind of character I'd like to play yet, but I guess it depends on what we end up doing!

I have had some experience playing DND and I've been really wanting to try a group RP. Count me among the interested.

I might be interested, depending on what sort of plot we come up with; haven't had enough D&D in my life recently. I don't know how much it matters, but I will say I haven't played BG3, just a little bit of the first game.

Not playing BG3 really wouldn't matter all that much for those familiar with the Faerun setting.

I am familiar with Faerun and am interested. I am flexible on what type of character I am willing to play, so I can fill whatever role we need.

As far as smut goes - what kinds of things were you thinking? Consensual, or more along the lines of what happens if/when we lose to monsters? Etc?

Whatever smut happens would depend on what each player negotiates with the DM where NPC's are involved, and what any given two players agree on. Any smut that happens would be incidental to the main plot and not the main point of the game.

It is an important consideration however, to see what other players would be OK with seeing in a game they're in even if they're not directly participating in it with, so... putting the question out to all interested. Any kinks, topics, or things that would represent a complete red flag/non-starter? In other words, things that you wouldn't want to see in a game you're part of, even if you weren't directly participating in it.

My "Don't Want To See At All" List: Non-consensual, Abuse/Pain Focus (Spanking Okay, "I'm getting off on causing straight-up bodily harm" Bad), Scat/Piss, Necrophilia (With the classic exceptions of Vampires and Ghosts).

My "Spectate, Not Participate" List: Foot stuff, Pregnancy, Hyper Sizes, Inflation, Sadomasochism (as long as they're both clearly having fun)

I don't mind if things are happening that I do not enjoy to other characters. If I know someone's kinks are a huge turn off to me, I would just avoid reading their smut oriented posts. No need to hinder someone else's fun :p

I don't mind if things are happening that I do not enjoy to other characters. If I know someone's kinks are a huge turn off to me, I would just avoid reading their smut oriented posts. No need to hinder someone else's fun :p
We could use side threads in order to avoid hampering those people's fun. Is that allowed?

I'll check with the mod/admin team to determine that.

Would properly labeled side threads be something everyone is fine with to avoid... reading someone else's stuff that they find disagreeable?

I'll tentatively post a flag of interest. I'm what I guess you'd call a 'journeyman player' of 5e. Had more experiance DMing stuff than being a player but really want to get more playing under my belt ya know? But I do have quite a few games starting up or currently active at the moment so I may offer to be a reserve or back up player incase someone drops out should you find enough fully committed players haha.

Had more experiance DMing stuff than being a player but really want to get more playing under my belt ya know?
Ain't that always the way? 😅

We could use side threads in order to avoid hampering those people's fun. Is that allowed?

I'll check with the mod/admin team to determine that.

Would properly labeled side threads be something everyone is fine with to avoid... reading someone else's stuff that they find disagreeable?
I think side threads are allowed. I've been in a few system/group games here that have had people split off into side threads, and it's never been an issue previously.

Like Shereena, I'm fine with kinks I don't enjoy happening to other characters if I'm not participating. I'm totally fine with @OneNightNinja's list being hard nos for this game if that's their preference, though!

I would love to play this! I'm very familiar with 5E and can help anyone else out with rules. I'm even running a few games on BMR.

I can play a variety of classes in order to fit into the group. I'm pretty open when it comes to different kinks, but my "no list" is:
  • I don't want to see: Snuff, vore, scat, anything against BMR's rules
  • I don't want to play: Everything listed above, plus pregnancy

Seems we have enough of a group to start formalizing something, so I'm going to ask everyone for some data to start putting things together, also, so far all interested parties appear to be experienced with 5E, so, newbie considerations will be left aside for now:

Player Name and Pronouns: (what we call you)
Character Name:
Character Gender and Pronouns:
Race/Subrace: (All official Wizards 5E materials are allowed with exception of flying races, homebrew or 3rd party materials can be negotiated)
Class and Subclass: (All official Wizards 5E materials are allowed with no exceptions, homebrew or third party materials can be negotiated)

I feel like a lot of us are in that boat... I've got a couple of concepts I could go with, but in the interest of giving everyone else something to work with I'll try to pin one down.

Player Name and Pronouns: Morathor (He/Him)
Character Name: Alexander Zimmerman
Character Gender and Pronouns: Male, He/Him
Race/Subrace: Shifter (Wildhunt)
Class and Subclass: Druid (Circle of Stars)

Attachments

• Zimmerman.png
    17 MB · Views: 5
  • ZimmermanBrush.png
    ZimmermanBrush.png
    10.1 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I am will go the wizard route then. I don't have her details as of yet since I just made the decision, but I shall have something up by tomorrow.

I'll post a couple alts, just in case we get some overlap.

Player Name and Pronouns: OneNightNinja, ONN, Nini, whatever shortens it up for you. She/Her

Character Name:
Robin

Intersex, She/Her

Race/Subrace:
Variant Human (Telekinetic)

Class and Subclass:
Warlock (Great Old One or Fathomless)

I know, I know, V. Human Warlock, really breaking the mold on this one. But this one's not about multiclassing shenanigans. Just wholesome eldritch tentacle cuddles.

Character Name:
 Dox

Intersex, She/Her

Race/Subrace:
Tiefling (Mock Up Image)

Class and Subclass:
Cleric (Peace)

Who doesn't love a tiefling playing against stereotype? Throw in a little power of friendship BS, and there we go! Support caster!

Character Name:
 Jaissa

Female, She/Her

Race/Subrace:
Githzerai (Mock Up Image, Bonus Lewd)

Class and Subclass:
Paladin (Oath of Ancients)

Ngl, I was playing around in the BG3 character creator and just liked what I made. I think she's cute :3

Last edited:
Player Name and Pronouns: Silverbird (He/Him)
Character Name: Tael
Character Gender and Pronouns: Female, She/Her
Race/Subrace: Half-Elf
Class and Subclass: Rogue (Arcane Trickster)

I'm thinking Tael is a street urchin from Baulder's Gate, and a self-taught spellcaster (with "self-taught" here meaning "stole a book from a wizard once").

Character name: Xalindra Baenval

Character gender and pronouns: Female, she/her

Race/Subrace: Drow

Class and subclass: Ranger, Gloomstalker

Raised in the Underdark and from a noble house of Menzoberranzan, Xalindra's reasons for being in the world above are something she's keeping close to her ample chest for the time being...

Back
Top Bottom