Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut Friendly DnD 5E MAYBE set in Baldur's Gate?

Maki

Planetoid
So, it does seem like there are a lot of people looking to start something DnD or interested in getting into some DnD shenanigans, however, it seems like for the most part people cannot agree on what sort of kinks to include, the sort of relationships, etc. and DMs seem to be in short supply or appear to back out.

I'd like to offer up something, I'm a fairly experienced DM with 5E. I'd like to offer just a regular text based DnD game BUT one that allows for smut, we can get on the specific logistics for that later, but essentially make the game primarily about the actual plot and adventure of a classic DnD campaign, allowing everyone to get a hang of the roleplaying, lore and mechanics, and allowing all the smut to be a side dish. We could use Roll20 or DnD Beyond for the rolls, depending on what players are most comfortable with.

I see a lot of interest in Baldur's Gate 3 RP's, as well, which I'm more than happy to accomodate (loved BG3 personally, more than happy to continue playing in that setting and roughly those characters).

Newbie players would be welcome, and experienced players as well, provided they're willing to be patient with the newbies. Anyway, just checking for anyone who'd be up for that sort of thing.

EDIT:
Given the amount of players, we'll go first come first served based on those who expressed interest first.

The party so far:

PlayerCharacter Name/PronounsCharacter RaceCharacter ClassCharacter Gender
Morathor (He/Him)Alexander Zimmerman (He/Him)Shifter (Wildhunt)Circle of Stars DruidMale
ShereenaLeilaHumanWizard (subclass)Female
ONN (She/Her)Jaissa (She/Her)GithzeraiOath of the Ancients PaladinIntersex
Silverbird (He/Him)Tael (She/Her)Half-ElfArcane Trickster RogueFemale
TheLadyisAVampXalindra Baenval (She/Her)Elf, DrowGloomstalker RangerFemale
Penny (She/Her or They/Them)Felix (She/Her)Variant HumanWay of the Drunken Master MonkFemale
Monica (She/Her)Panava (she/her)Air GenasiMonk (subclass TBD)Female
Bound (they/them)Olani Kil'it (She/Her)Half OrcPath of the Zealot BarbarianIntersex or maybe Trans

Notes:

- @OneNightNinja Feel free to swap out to any of your alters if you'd prefer based on the party composition, .
- Max Party Size will be 8, spots for anyone who has not yet submitted a character will be held for the next 24 hours.

In Reserve:

nllnIltecRed DragonbornFighterMale
Inkybus (They/Them)Rieta DunesMammon TieflingDivination WizardFemale

My discord maki0129 (no numbers, they took those out) is open for questions.

Last edited:
When are we planning on starting this up?

I am guessing the game thread itself is going to be here on blue moon, is DND beyond just so you have a record of our character?

I am interested in the game if you are still taking characters. I haven't played 5e DnD or Balder's Gate. I am very familiar with Faerun and have ready many of the novels (Ice Wind Dale and Dritzzt series). Most of the DnD I played was the 2nd and 3rd editions.

Apologies for the sudden quiet. Appendicitis struck and I hadn't really been able to sit up long enough to post until today. More news to follow soon.

Ouch! So glad you are feeling better. Thanks for popping in and letting us all know what was up. Take the time you need to recover, I will still be here when you return.

Thank you for telling us what happened. Please feel better soon! Don't worry about the game, we'll be here when you're feeling better. :heart:

I'd like to simultaneously echo the sentiments about wishing @Maki a speedy recovery as well as throw my proverbial hat in the ring, even as a reserve character, so to speak. I typically main divine-powered characters (Cleric, Paladin) and always play males in DnD (both AMAB as well as mentally, so to speak) so noticing the plethora of female characters here, we might finally start to balance things out...assuming I am ever off the reserve list and on the active roster, haha. Anyway, hope everyone is having a great day so far. Peace ✌️

I would like to apologize, between the oncoming holidays and my health issues, this RP is unfortunately not going to take off any time soon. Thanks everyone for the interest, I'll likely attempt to have it take off again in February, but for now until then I do need to focus on recovery, so, smaller scale RP's is what I'll be looking for going forward.

Glad to hear you are still in one piece. Thanks for taking the time to update us. I'll be around in February, so just let us know when you are good to go.

Shereena

Back
Top Bottom