Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Master and his 'Foxy' Sex Slave (Nyoko & Ganein)

She kept moaning as he moved inside of her, and she felt him throb inside of her tight walls, telling her he was close already. She thrusted her hips against his as they fucked on the couch, she loved pleasing him and hoped she would love having his children. Her back arched as he came into her, and not a drop of cum spilled out as he pumped it into her. She nipped at his neck and moaned, "Mmm master."

After Michael released his semen into her pussy and womb, he pulled her down so she was laying on his chest. "Nyoko...how when does your species reach sexual maturity? I'm asking, because I was hoping to introduce our kids to the 'joys' of life" Michael said as he began to rub her head and ears gently.

Her tail wagged contently and she rested on his chest, thinking over his question, "Must we discuss this now?" She stroked his chest, "I say we worry about that when they get older." She kissed his neck more, still in the mood for fun with him.

"Heh, alright, we'll wait." Michael said as he gave one quick thrust of his hips into her's, just to show her that he was ready to go for another round. Of all the thing Michael loved about Nyoko, it was the fact that she was just as lustful and horny as he was. That and the fact that she could cook were the things Michael loved most about her.

Back
Top Bottom