Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Master and his 'Foxy' Sex Slave (Nyoko & Ganein)

Ganein

Supernova
[Last Post] Nyoko was a vixen, she had the fluffy tail, the cute little ears and a collar to match it all. Her master was a human of course, and she loved him like no other. She was obedient and playful and served her master well. She had been so happy when they moved to the country and she had so much room to roam around. Still she spent most of her time with him. She would always wait for him to come home from work and spend the rest of the evening with him.

After a tiring day at work, Michael drove home. Despite being sore all over, Michael knew that the pain would seem like nothing when it was compared to the pleasure that he'd be given at night with his lovely sex slave. Considering all of the time's that the two of them had unprotected sex, he was supprised that she hadn't gotten pregnant.

Nyoko's ears perked up when she heard him arrive home. As he walked up to the door she waited for him eagerly, wearing nothing but her collar. She knew he liked that when no one else was around, and she aimed to please him. Tonight would be fun just like most nights he was home.

Once he was home, Michael saw that Nyoko was sitting in a chair he had bought for her. The only thing she had on was her collar, showing that she was a slave who was owned by a master. "Nyoko, fix us something to eat, before we start 'playing', alright?" Although Nyoko had a good breast size, Michael thought that they could always be bigger. When Michael had bought Nyoko, he never told her that he had a fetish for large breasts, the larger they were, the sexier that woman was in his eyes.

Nyoko bounded over to her master, her tail wagging happily, "Okay master." She kissed him on the cheek and turned to go into the kitchen. She had been trained how to cook, and always loved cooking for him. She set a pan on the stove and started taking things out to cook. She had decided to cook him spaghetti for dinner tonight, it was her favorite.

As he sat down in his chair, Michael picked up the newspaper and began to look through it. As he was looking, Michael saw what seemed like a godsend. In the paper, Michael saw an ad that was to naturally double a woman's cup size in three months. Michael didn't know if Nyoko was afraid of needles or not, so he dialed the number and placed an order for a six month supply of capsules, and asked for speed delivery. Since he had the the rest of this week and all of next week off, Michael decided to surprise her with it.

Nyoko was busy cooking away. She had noodles boiling and was mixing the sauce in the pots. It didn't take her long to get dinner ready and soon she was setting a bowl in front of him. "Here you are master." She said with a smile and sat down next to him at the table. She had a bowl for herself and gave him a glass of milk as well, "Enjoy." She smiled.

Michael had just finished making the call when Nyoko walked to the table with their food. "Ah, thank you Nyoko." Michael said as he picked up his bowl and began to eat. He loved all the foods she cooked for him. After he took his first bite and swallowed it, Michael looked to Nyoko. "Say, did I tell you that I have the rest of this week and all of next week off?" Michael asked as he took his second bite.

Nyoko's ears perked up, "Really master? So I get you non-stop for two whole weeks." She almost burst with excitement, she loved him so much. She continued to eat her food, knowing as soon as she was finished she would get to have fun with him. She shoved another bite in her mouth and looked at him, "Does master have anything fun planned for his vacation?"

"Yes, I order a special medicine for you that will help your breasts grow larger; and I figuered that while we wait for your breasts to grow, we could fuck each other's brains out." Michael said as he quickly finished eating his meal and waited for Nyoko to finish her meal as well.

"My breasts growing larger?" Nyoko looked down at her chest, imagining larger breasts. She knew her master loved big breasts, but she hoped this wouldn't hurt, "It wont hurt right master?" She asked him, taking another bite of her meal.

"Well, it might be a little uncomfortable because your breasts will start to grow slowly, but it shouldn't be painful. It should be more like, wearing clothes that are a few sizes too small. Though considering you don't wear clothes, that might a little hard to imagen." Michael said as he continued to wait for Nyoko to finish eat her meal.

Nyoko finished off her meal, "Oh okay master....I think I'll be okay with that." She thought about it for a moment, she liked that he would be pleased that she had bigger breasts. She stood up and set both of their bowls in the sink and then sat back down next to him.

When she finished her meal, Michael took his shirt, pants and undergarments and sat next to Nyoko. "So beautiful, do you have something you want to do?" Michael asked as he reached out and began to fondle her breasts in small circles.

She smiled, her tail wagging as he fondled her firm breast, "I'd like to play with master." She nuzzled his neck and kissed him on the cheek affectionately. She loved the time they spent together, it was always so much fun and made her happy.

"Good girl." Michael said as he patted her head and pulled her on top of him as he laid back on the couch. Once laid back, Michael began to rub his cock against her pussy, trying to get her aroused.

Nyoko loved it when he praised her, and kissed him on the lips, "Thanks master." She felt his tip press against her folds and she let out a small moan, getting excited already. She kissed his neck all over enjoying her time with him.

"Say, I have a question for you before we start having sex today. Is your 'risky' day on any of the days that I have off?" Michael asked as he continued to rub his hard, pulsing cock against her wet pussy.

She moaned into his ear happily and nodded, "Yes master....one of these days is. Does master want me pregnant?" She wondered, knowing he had always had an interest in having her bear children.

"Yes, I do want you to get pregnant with my child. I really do." Michael said as he began to gently rub Nyoko's belly. Michael had a strange fetish for pregnant women, especially women like Nyoko.

Nyoko's tail wagged happily and she grinned with delight, "I'd be happy to have a child for master." She nuzzled his neck and kissed him once more. She always loved to make him happy, and even though being pregnant would be very new to her she would go through it as long as he was by her side.

"Thank you Nyoko." Michael said as he began to rub his pulsing cock up against Nyoko's pussy. She was already wet enough for him to enter, even though they were only cuddling. "So, how many childen do you want to have Nyoko? I'm thinking somewhere around fifteen or twenty. Does that sound good to you?" Michael asked her as he quickly rammed his cock deep into her pussy.

"That many master? I don't know if I could handle so many children..." She gasped as he suddenly pushed inside of her and went deep inside of her. "Can't we have less than ten master....I couldn't take care of so many." She kissed his neck affectionately, she was scared to have so many kids, but if he was insistent on so many she wouldn't disobey.

"Well, how many does your species have in one litter? Because if it's around three to five pups, I suppose that would be enough to start with. Then as they grow older, we could have another litter." Michael said as he began to thrust his cock into her pussy repeatedly. He enjoyed having sex with her so much that he felt like he could have sex with her all day and night.

"Around three to five pups master, I don't know what happens when I have one with a human...." She thrust her hips against him as he moved in and out of her. Her moans filled the room as they continued, she knew she was in for a long night of this, and with his vacation coming up she wouldn't be alone ever. She liked the idea of always having her master home.

Michael continued to thrust his cock deep into her pussy. With each and every thrust he made, Michael was getting closer and closer to releasing his sperm into her. After several minutes passed, Michael made on last thrust and released a flood of semen into her pussy and womb.

Back
Top Bottom