Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Westbrook OOC

I am trying to come up with Blair's first course of action now that they have gained a level of confidence befitting someone of their stature and intelligence. Probably something small at first. Perhaps they go to the Golden Spoon, orders lunch, coffee the whole 9 yards and then refuse to pay, threatening Windy perhaps with all the things they could do to her if he wanted to, maybe smashes a table and a few chairs too before leaving. I'm thinking that would at least get Erin's attention because of the sheer randomness of it, and perhaps also because Windy (or another witness) claims that The dude didn't seem to feel the least bit of pain ...

That could work, especially if there's other witnesses. Blair would have to blow off Erin first, and she's not dressed like a regular girl in blue right now anyway. She could seem like a random Westbrooker

Exactly and Blair would probably be under the delusion that they are the only one who got powers from the meteorite since it almost struck them.

Mmm, interesting twist, and very much would be approved I wish I thought of that, but the only with a kind of ego (little dog, big bark) didn't get powers, and actually has a piece of the rock (no, not Prudential, the meteorite)!

I feel I should make an apology because it seems I've read the first post a wee bit wrong and assumed that the effects would show 12 hours after the explosion rather than 19. I hope it still works though, maybe the time frame isn't the same for everyone.

Also. I am starting my next post for Blair which will involve them asserting themself and their new powers at the Golden Spoon and would like to ask everyone with a character there whether they want to be part of Blair basically being a total asshole to Windy and then throwing a small fit, breaking some furniture as a threat of what they can do.

Also; perhaps we should take care to tag the player/s we are interacting with. I almost missed Erin meeting Blair on their way to the Golden Spoon because of it.

Good idea to tag after each post. Although I looped them that were yours, altogether. If it's a different scene, tag the roleplayer playing the main character. NPCs, won't count, however, unless you're playing an NPC interacting with a main. Example, Hughes (NPC) with Alexa (CV).

So, I'll be able to post, I just have to finish my hard copy notebook. I should have it posted 6 pm my time? Sorry for the delay, y'all.

Back
Top Bottom