Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave][Continued from the old]

He looked at her and sighed softly. "Alright dearest daughter." He then paused and blushed and moaned. "But why do you want me to be it?" He asked then paused. "I mean you could have any guy you want.

He looked at his daughter and blushed and moaned. It was then he felt a connection with her and blushed softly. "Well I am glad you love me." He replied and moaned softly.

She got up and shoke her ass at him"You want to fuck me again?"she asked teasingly as she bent over for him.

((better or worse then last time?))
He looked at her and nodded and decided to give her another fuck. He took his cock and placed it even further into her daughter's pussy and moaned softly. Soon he started to feel as if she was having fun.

He looked at her and blushed again. "Are you having fun with me dearest daughter?" He asked softly.

(a little better)

She moaned happily when he entered her and pushed her hips back against him"Yes daddy"

((okay.))
He looked at his daughter again. "Is there anything you want me to do to your body?" He asked and moaned. He wanted her to be happy he thought and would do anything for her.

He looked at her and went to the bed and looked under it and pulled a set of handcuffs from under the matress. He then went over to her and took one end and put it around her ends and the other put it around the bed post. "Better?" He asked.

She smiled up at him as she let him cuff her arms and legs to the seperate bedposts"A little"she teased and wiggled her hips"You going to fuck me hard now?"

He moaned softly and blushed and kissed her neck. Soon he got so hard he started to cum on the bed sheets. He moaned and took his cock and placed it in her pussy. Then took it out.

(ok, don't have him cum so much. I know don't cum that easily lol)

She moaned as he went back into her"Unnnn, that feels so good"she said and pouted when he pulled out.

((okay))
He looked at her and sighed softly and moaned. He wanted to cum but did not cum at all. Just thinking of her made him excited for him.

Back
Top Bottom