Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Father/Daughter [me and puppyslave][Continued from the old]

Keira smiled and kissed him back"Thanks daddy"the 12 year old said"I need a morning after pill and birth control pills"she said, smiling

He looked at her and blushed and kissed her nose softly. He really needed her so bad he would do anything to be her lover. Thinking dirty thoughts about him and her he walked closer to her and blushed. "Take me." He said then paused. "And think I care?" He asked.

He looked at her nodded his head softly. Things were right for her and him to be together. He then took his cock out and saw precum on it. "Sorry lover." He said.

He moaned and came on her hand and screamed his name. Soon he started to get soft then hard again and blushed and went to the bathroom and locked the door. "We should always do this in private." He replied and sighed.

He looked at her and nodded then blushed. "Of course it lovely." He paused. "but if the doorbell or something rang we would be interuped. He pulled her to the bathroom and got in. "But here is better." He made sure she was on top.

He looked at her and nodded. "Yeah dearest sister." He paused. "It is big." He paused again. "Is that a problem?" He asked.

Back
Top Bottom