Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hunter Becomes The Prey (Notte & I)

Her body shivered with awareness - unrequited desires made her body burn with liquid heat. Although it wasn't necessary, she took a large breath of air and held it in deep. Counting to ten she released it and had to draw another. Over and over again she breathed, her chest tight and heaving with the effort. No matter what she did, no matter how many breaths she took, her body refused to cool down and it made her ache with agony from the unspent lusts. "Oh! Dear Gods, give me strength, for I could see myself falling for this lost and decadent man."

Before she could think to return to him, she walked towards the village - if that is what one would call fleeing for ones life as if the very hounds of hell were after you. She, called it walking, unwilling to admit to the fear that clung to her heart. The things she imagined doing to him, his god-made body just waiting for her to touch. She envied the water that was able to caress him, touch him in places that she could only imagine in her darkest fantasies. How she longed for him with such a wicked weight that it made her lose focus on everything but the memory of his hard chest under her dainty hand and the feel of him - touching, no stroking - her right back. The sensation of it made her head spin.

She found her dinner quickly enough, but took no pleasure from the feeding. All she could think about was the man that was probably right that minute naked and bathing himself. She swiped her tongue across the man's neck and closed the wounds. All of the fantasies she had of Slade she poured into the mans head and sniffed in disgust at the smell of his ejaculation. Pulling away from him completely, she returned back to the castle and walked upon the battlements. Wishing, more then anything, that she could be in the bath with him, washing his body clean and scrolling upon it the script of her desires.

He finished washing the dirt and stench from his body, rising out of the water to stretch his relaxed muscles, flexing for all but no one to bear witness to his body tense and release.He slipped out of the tub and took the towel nearby, drying his hair and body before wrapping the towel around his waist.It was such a beautiful and warm night he felt like going for a walk, free of his clothes but for the towel.He tied it snugly and began to stride along the halls, taking the time to drink in the architecture and decor of the building however gaunt it may have been.His distractedness was such that he didn't even notice her as he strode out into the battlements, resting his hands on the edge of the wall as he closed his eyes.

It was like curtains had open and a show had begun.The breeze picked up, blowing his drying hair about like feathers on the wind.The moonlight reflected and danced off his semi-moist skin, reflecting the shine of the night sky off of his pale, mirror-esque body.He took a deep breath and released it back into the air, bathing in the relaxation of being at peace with himself.It was strange but he could swear he could feel the strangest of feelings creep into him like a shadow, a strange connection and yearning towards the woman who'd removed the shroud from his mind.Was it love?...he truthfully didn't know, before a couple of nights ago all he felt was a bitter hole full of despair.Whatever it was it felt good, fuzzy and warm like a familiar blanket, like something one could wrap up in and not have to care or worry.He began to hum that tune that he had sung the night prior, the breeze carrying his melodic voice with the most delicate of care, whisking it over her ears so she might share in his rich tenor tones.

She started to hum along with him, her melody more feminine, more high pitched. She didn't know where he was, but thought that he surely must have been in the bath still. Her head was tilted back and her eyes drinking down the moon. The air was cool, but she felt so confined in her clothing. She slowly took them off, leaving only her silk shift to flutter with the wind. Placing her dress onto a low bench, she sank down next to it. Her body shimmering like a star as the moon seemed to bathe her in glory. All the while, she never once stopped the song.

Idly she wondered what he was thinking of- she wondered if he felt the same passion filled connection that she did or if it was a creation out of her own fantasies. She'd been alone so long, the days now seemed to mock her with sympathy and pity. Although she was called upon enough by her kind, none of them ever sparked the fire that he had created inside of her. The man was going to be her sweetest salvation and most tempting destruction. It was a dangerous game that she was willing to run head-on into and she couldn't wait to have their pleasures unbound.

His arms were folded as he smiled, trailing off to listen to her for a while before he spoke."You hum it better than I do" he said softly, staring at her scantily clad body as he leaned against the edge of the wall nearby her."Tell me....why have you spared my life countless time?....why have I spared yours?".These questions nagged at him constantly, he felt he had to ask them."I feel this strange feeling in my gut, I've no idea what it is but...it's erased all the urges to slay you" he said in a soft velvet voice."I've somehow lost the gall to kill a vampire, do you perhaps know the name of the feeling?".His voice was genuinely curious.It would be obvious to anyone who'd experienced it before that it was love, at least in some form of the word.But to him, the strange concept was foreign and new, exciting and frightening both at once."When I look at your face It's like everything ceases to move, nothing happens in the moment my eyes are fixed to yours.I can't help but... notice the scent of your perfume or the way you style your hair...things I've never taken into account with a woman before".It was lewdly displayed, though he seemed unaware.The front of the towel was bulged outward from his arousal, still semi-worked up from her touch earlier.If one looked close enough, they could almost see the towel shift every now and then as his member tensed beneath it ever so slightly.

With a fright, she looked at him, hand on chest as if she were trying to still her beating heart - that was if she had one. "You scared me, I didn't even hear you approach." A slight frown twisted down her lips as he started to question himself and her. She tilted her head back up to the sky in order to think about it - instead of just giving him a sprouted answer. She pushed her dress of the bench and patted the seat next to her.

"Truthfully, I am not sure. Its the whispers of life as if in one breath you would be everything that I am, saving me in a sense. In a sense, we're saving each other from the voices that haunt us, bringing each other through back to the brink of sanity. All I know is that this," she reach out her hand to encompass the world around them, "all fades, the second that I'm by your side. I'm not sure if this can be real, because its all happened so fast. However, I wonder if it could be fate. All I know is that I can feel your fire drifting into me and its burning bright, burning me alive." As she spoke, she looked over at him so that he could feel the sincerity and weight of her words. Her eyes widened slight at the sight of the slight bulge beneath his towel, her nipples hardened at the sight and a low ache started in the depth of her womb.

He sat down quietly next to her, gazing out over the moonlit field, letting her words ring out in his head, letting them sink in before he reached down, slipping her hand into his."It's nice to feel something for someone that isn't hate" he said, smiling softly before he fixed his eyes to hers.He made up his mind in a split second, leaning in he shut his eyes and kissed her passionately but softly.The fire in his lips was burning hot, mixing with hers to create an inferno, his member rising to full attention under the towel as he gave a soft groan, squeezing her hand snugly, deeply into his first kiss.

Reverence signed with contentment at the feel of his lips against hers, she opened her mouth to his fire-hazed passionate kiss. Her body shivered from the cool air against her overheated skin. She slid closer to him, pressing her side firmly against him, her right breast pushed into his chest as she tired to crawl inside of him. Tried to crawl into his heat and warmth - wanting, no, needing to become one with him. It was sweet insanity, a twisted devotion on faith that neither of them understood. All she knew is that she had to be closer to him, so much closer then she was. He was something deep inside of her, firing her blood, making her long dead heart start beating. "I need to feel you... so much closer inside of me." She whispered on a throating grown that was torn from her soul.

It was like eating a stolen apple, rich and delicious, tasting so much better because it was forbidden.His body began to tremble as he stood, hoisting her up, placing a leg around his waist on either side, burying himself back in her lips as he strode the battlements, heading back into the castle."I don't even know your name fair lady" he groaned, breaking the kiss just long enough to start kissing at her shoulder, carrying her along, whisking her away to take part in an act so carnal and so deeply desired it would make catholic priests gasp and cover there mouths.

She groaned in pleasure with each step he took, his groin rubbing against hers. It was the most delicious thing she had ever felt, she couldn't wait to feel more. Her arm's snaked around his neck as she rode each of his steps through - it was so sinful. Sex, but not, just a wicked peek of the desires that were to come. "Reverence," she hissed out in a breathless moan. "My name is Reverence, what is yours?" She let out a startled cry as he took a step that had her tightening her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, putting her into the perfect position. She collided hard with his shaft and it sent lightening bursting throughout her veins. Her blood felt like molten lava and she knew the core of her would be just as hot - she was a volcano waiting to shatter and tear the world asunder. She was already so close and they had done nothing, although she'd swear that she could already feel him side of her.

He grunted as he felt there crotches connect, his member brushing over he womanhood slowly and steadily as he throbbed hotly."Reverence, it suits you" he said with an amused tone.He had a feeling he'd be revering her in no time."Slade is my name" he replied before he gripped his member, angling it to her opening before he sunk in slowly, savouring her warmth as he began to plumb into her."mmnnn" he let out as his knees wobbled, threatening to put him on his bottom, the pleasure was almost unbearable and he hadn't even sunk in fully.His virginity, finally about to be gone at last.

Reverence cried out as he slowly sank into her body, she wasn't a virgin, having lost it centuries before, but it had been so long since she had last let anyone inside of her that she was a born again virgin. The hot channel of her womanhood enclosed tightly around the girth of his straining erection. A low strangled moan escaped her lips and she kissed him, feeding at his mouth. Her womb clutched with excitement and urgency, demanding its need of release. The world rocked and tilted beneath her as her body fragmented with the intoxicating thrill of her climax. She flung her head back and cried out as she pumped her hips, riding out her orgasm, her breasts jiggling against his chest with the action.

Leaning forward, she kissed his lips once more, before kissing and nibbling down his jawline. She skimmed her lips down his neck and flicked her tongue back and fourth across the vein that beat heavily. Her fangs extended and she bite him before she could stop herself, pleasure exploded inside her and her body shuddered once again in orgasm. Her bite brought bliss, untold amounts of euphoria. God, she hoped he felt it too. The pleasure that had rocked her to the very sends of her soul.

He was shocked she had climaxed so soon, but the clenching of her tight love tunnel made him shudder as he pumped in and out of it, gliding himself deeply.Soft passionate sounds filled the air, his bollocks slapping against her rump rhythmically as her juices dripped down his pleasure spear, warm and fresh.He had only been allowed a short while of thrusting before it all went fuzzy.Her fangs sinking in lit his body aflame, his mind swimming in naught but pure bliss and ecstacy, a drug he knew he would be forevermore addicted to.His thrusting fell out of rhythm as he began to buck into her frantically, clutching her body close as his head flew back.His knees were ready to give out from the experience, though his fortuitous body ensured he remained standing."Ohhhh god!" he choked out hoarsely through the fog of pleasure.The first time was always short, and this was no exception.

His back arched like a bow, his eyes rolling back into his skull as he began to climax, his member twitching as it erupted like a volcano, gushing his thick virile seed into her belly like an uncorked champagne bottle.

She kept riding him throughout his orgasm, milking him completely of his seed. She pulled her fangs from his throat and licked them, the healing agent in her saliva stopping the flow and healing him. But she left it there, her mark on him, twin pinpricks. Keeping her legs wrapped around him, she leaned completely into him, and wrapped her arms about him, resting her head against his shoulder. Her tight wet sheath still experiencing tiny lighting aftershocks. She never wanted to break this contact with him, this twisted devoted loyalty. This thing that made her heart sting with attention. This thing that sounded and tasted a lot like love.

Slowly, she let her legs drop and she stood in the sheltered embrace of his arms. A silent tear slid down her check and she let it fall onto his chest. Her heart was so full that it pained her. The thought of him rejecting her now... It torn her apart. She held on tighter, for the fear that if she let go he would shun her.

He stood with her clung to him quietly.The consequences of his actions threatened to rain down upon his head, and the might have if not for the wondrous feeling roaring in his chest like a lion, proud and strong.He slipped his finger under her chin and tilted her head up to gaze into her eyes."I don't know what this amazing feeling is...but I have a feeling I'm going to be sticking around" he said softly, a smile creeping onto his face.His fingers ran back through her hair slowly, feeling her silken lockes between his fingers as he began to slowly soften below.It was so strange feeling, she had stolen away his hate and replaced it with something far more fulfilling, a strange twisted sense of devotion to her.He would follow her now to see where the road took him, if it was as good as this first step than he would follow her along it into the very depths of the devils sanctum.

She stood up on her tip toes and captures his lips with hers, the kiss was soft, featherlight, loving. Pulling away from him, she looked up into his eyes. Her eyes burned with a deep lust filled fire. "I want to do so much more of this. I want to show you all of the ways to pleasure me as I pleasure you." She ran her nails down his chest leaving faint marks. "I want to do so many different things to you that you will stay here, forever mine. I want to leave my marks on you and I want you to wear them, be proud of them and have others envy you for them. I want us to be so deep inside of each other that we don't know where one begins and the other ends." She said in a playful voice, if only he knew how serious she was, it would rock his world.

He was quiet for a while, such things took time to contemplate.He opened his mouth to speak before closing it a few times, until finally he spoke."I will stay with you, to explore this deeper....but I'm afraid of it all.It's all so...fast and sudden and to be honest It's a little intimidating.I've never had sex before now, might we establish some form of safety?.I don't wish to go too far until I'm....broken in as they say" he said with a soft chuckle, slipping his hands into hers and entwining there fingers lovingly.He genuinely wanted to see what more she could do, but he kept getting the strange feeling that it wouldn't quite be what he was expecting.

Reverence let out a light laugh and twirled herself in his arms. Her eyes danced right along with her body as she spun around him, never letting go of one hand. When she stood behind him, she snaked her arms around his stomach and pulled herself closer to him, until her breasts were crushed against his chest. She stood up on tip-toe and kissed the back of his neck, before moving her lips to his ear. "You have to remember, Mon Amour, that the dark side is not evil, but simply wild. Free. Untamed. And unbound." She whispered to him, soft, seductive, like silk sheets and passion filled nights. "Do you, Mon Amour, do you wish to be broken by me?"

She nipped at his ear, then released him. She laughed and danced away into the night, like some fey creature instead of a vampire queen. A thief with no shadow. She bathed in the dark enchantment that the night cast down. She was one with the night, with the sweet temptation it brought about. She danced in the crystallized rays of the moon, her skin shining in a brilliant radiance. She truly was unique, this woman, finding joy in the most simplest of things, even when she could tear a persons world apart.

"I'd never thought of it like that" he replied simply to her words.He eagerly wanted to be broken, but by her...it sent worry through him.He followed her out quietly, his arms folded over himself as he sat down."Mi'lady...I don't wish to stay in this moldering castle.Might we go somewhere a little more civilized?" he asked.While he had grown to love her, he had grown to hate the emptiness and lack of warmth in the castle, it made him feel uneasy in his new, thinking state of being.It felt unfamiliar, unwelcoming and most of all much less a place to make love in.

"I hate this castle too, it is not my home, simply one that I was brought to for protection from those who would seek to kill me. But unfortunately, I fear, that the night I was removed my manor was burned down to the ground. Now, I am homeless in this land and it is to late in the season to travel to one of my other homes." She spoke softly, sadly, mourning for the home and life that she had lost. She did truely detest this dreary castle, it was nothing at all like her lavished home. Every room she had was decorated and furnished with mute comforts. However, now it was all lost to her, all of it gone to ash.

He hesitated for a while before he spoke."You can come to my abode, If you like" he said reluctantly.It wasn't every day one invited a vampire into their home, though he felt a sense of trust, she could easily kill him and he could easily kill her, but they hadn't, it was a sign."It's not far from here, It's not much but it's much nicer than this place" he said."Simply let me collect my clothes and we might depart" he said, turning and heading back to the bathroom to fetch his heavy hunters gear and clothing.He had the feeling he'd be finding a new profession soon.

Apparently her agreement was already decided for her, because he left before she could even speak. However, that was alright with her - she didn't want to dwell here anymore then he did. And if word got out about their relationship, especially to her parents, the outcome would not be pretty. They all still treated her like she was some poor defenseless doll made out of glass, fragile and just to easily broken. When would they ever grow up and realize that she was a woman now, not a child, she didn't need protection from anyone.

Although, a smile pressed her lips, and she thought about how she now had her own protector - a vampire hunter at that. The hunter and the vampire, who would have thought it. She worried though, who would protect him from her? Especially at the times when her sanity seemed to drain from her and she became the monster of nightmares. Something so twisted in its carnal desires that it would kill a person and find joy in it. A shudder wracked through her body and she just had to wonder, what if? If he saw her like that, what would he do to her? It was something she wished to never find out.

He finished dressing, doing up the last buttons as he sighed."What am I getting into" he wondered silently.It was a strange new world for him to delve into, an abyss as wide and expansive as the world itself, full of undoubted pleasure, and hidden pain.A world unbridled by the contemporary laws of man and morals, no sense of right or wrong, only action.He slipped his hat on before striding out into the grounds."Come, my love.My home is just over the hills" he called.He knew while he couldn't see her, she could more than hear, something else that made him nervous, his privacy would likely never be quite the same.

She seemed to have just appeared out of no where when she reached his side. She, too, was once again dressed in her gown and she had a suitcase with her. She clasped her hand in his and smiled up at him with adoring eyes. "Since I know not where you live, after you." Her voice was low and soft. Tantalizing. She loved changing the way she spoke, always leaving one guessing what she would do next. Her emotions always showing in her voice, and with so many changes to it, it was a wonder no one thought that she was bipolar.

He leaned over, kissing her gently before he began pace into the night.His long legs strode powerfully across the grassy landscape, his heavy bootfalls leaving deep imprints in the mud.Thump thump thump, his boots resounded like rocks landing on the earth, matching his heartbeat as he strode along, both eager and nervous."There, just down there" he said, gesturing to a home down in the valley, strangely right next to the wood that was supposedly haunted.The story was complex, but shortened it was simple.The wood was the place humans called home before the vampires had come, though it was unclear as to whether anything lived in there, human or otherwise.He knew the truth though, for more than once had he ventured into the wood, full of dead spirits and lost souls.It was a spirit place, a collecting pool on earth where those not ready to depart gathered.

He started the trek down the hill towards the home, ignorant of the group of hunters waiting on yonder to slay there quarry.His ears wouldn't be able to pick it up, but her keen senses would hear it as if she were right there."I knew he was a traitor, he's working for that demonic wench" a voice spoke."When they come down the hill, we'll pump them so full of silver they can't move" another added.

Reverence stopped as she heard voices trailing on the wind, she didn't pick up on all of the words, but enough to know that they were in danger. At least that is what she thought. She took hold of Slade's arms and pulled him to a stop. Her eyes flickered forward, then turned back to his, a silver sheening over them. "Dearest, do you live with other hunters?" Her voice was low, whispered.

Her body shivered as a thought formed in her mind, how would the other hunters even know if they were returning to his home. They would have had to have gotten the information somehow, was Slade betraying her? Leading her down to his place where her breatheren had not followed, so that they could take down an ancient together.

Back
Top Bottom