Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hunter Becomes The Prey (Notte & I)

DarkRiffs

Star
His eyes stared out across the night lit valley, though they were fogged over in his distractedness.The sickening screams flooded his ears like blood washed death, the feel of the warm gore squishing about in his young fingers made him want to vomit.It had been eleven long years since his tragedy had transformed him into a mockery of what he should have been.The young man of twenty one had lived a long cold coming of age since the night he had awaken from his bed for a glass of water, only to find a group of the hungry filth, feasting upon his mother.His hand clutched the oak handle of the crossbow as his toes curled in his boots, the image of his father pinned upon the wall in a vile effigy to the beasts perverse nature.

Wild vampires they were branded, the lowly scum of vampire society, cast out to live in the human world as a sick, twisted joke against mankind, sort of a token of what the vampires thought they were worth.Sickening mewls mixed with disgusting groans of delight flooded his ears now instead.How they had neglected him was beyond his minds grasp, perhaps they had been too in lust with their feast to notice him.It had been moments after the trio of scum had left that the fated change had happened.Leaning over his mothers corpse, his fingers clutching her torn apart form as tears dripped from his eyes silently, too horrified to cry, that the seed was planted.Hatred, it was called, the rawest form of human ambition, imbued into the weave of ones being as the result of injustice.

Over his years the seed had sprouted and grew, It grew along with him, rising to a burning flame in his chest, contained only by the satisfaction of his career.He was a hunter, he slew the beasts where he found them, regardless of there skin colour, beliefs, or self ideals.He began to descend towards the decaying castle in the valley below, of which was rumoured the filth had been gathering in.His heart thumped in his chest as he trumped along the wet evening grass, the moon high in the sky as the lust built in his eyes.He would get to relieve his suffering in the split second he got to see the foul beasts shrivel and die, It was his only reason for life as sick as it may have seemed.He wasn't a hunter, he was an exterminator.

The halls of the castle echoed silently the mute clicking of heels moving along the unkempt floors. The stinging smell of rotting mold and dust sprang to life with each step. Her small pert nose wrinkled at the smell, her senses heightened. She threaded carefully over the floors, her long skirts lifted to reveal her slender ankles. Distaste felt like poison in her mouth and she hated having been skirted away from her mansion to this place all because of some crazed hunter. She could handle him on her own, but her people protected her, even against her wishes.

Sounds caught her attention and she flowed toward them. Pushing open the doors to the grand room had her stopping in her tracks and staring in disgust at the lower fiends that fed like wild animals, sloppy and unclean. They were tainted and an embarrassment to her, one born of true blood, and they who were made. Her scarlet lips pulled back into a sneer as she watched them feast upon what was left of some creature that could no longer be identified of its origins - human or animal.

"Don't you pathetic animals know to show respect when your betters appear before you? You're like ravenous beasts eating away at meat and chewing on bone to get all of the sustenance to sustain you, when it is clearly all over the floor. You're sloppy. If you're going to act like animals, then your going to lick up the floor, blood, filth, grime and all until there is nothing left to show your inhabitant natures." Her voice was cool and aloft, whipping with its command. Her eyes hardened as she looked over these lowly vampires, the scuttled away from her in fear of her wrath but many got on their hands and knees and started to clean up the bloodstained floor with their tongues.

Turning away from them, she left the doors open behind her as she walked once more down the halls. So much filth around her, she couldn't stand the sight or smell of it. Strolling out of the castle, she let the night cloak her in its embrace as she upturned her face to the moon. She wished to be higher from the ground and closer to the star studded sky, it was so alive to her, so beautiful just as she was. Taking the steep steps, she flowed like water up the stairs until she reached the battlements. Where she could watch the world below her drift and pass with time - just like she had some so many times before.

The rumours had been correct, he had managed to catch one of the lesser ones fleeing along the hall.His face turned to a mocking grin, cold as ice and dripping with glee."You flee from the air?" he mocked.Normally his kind had not the strength to deal with the creatures hand to hand, but his willpower was more than enough to fuel his muscles.He hoisted the filth off it's feet and gave a groan of animalistic strength, impaling the sickening creature upon one of the ornate torch holders on the wall.He smirked as he heard the lesser vampire cry out hoarsely, it's claws tugging and pulling at the barbed spike impaling him, trying desperately to get off.

"Don't go anywhere" he said as he strolled down the hall.Where there was lesser ones fleeing, there was a more civilized one inciting it.

Tipping her head to the side, she heard a broken cry of pain radiate through the night. A small smile tugged at her lips as she knew the hunter had found them. She walked away from the prying arms that reached out for her, trying to shield and protect her. "What a disgraceful lot! You all would flee in fear, have you never once stood up for yourselves? We are vampires for pandemonium's sake, start acting like one. At least if your going to die, die with dignity and a warrior's grace rather then cowering like some lowly vermin. If your to weak and fainthearted, then stand out in the rising sun and burn yourself out of your useless existence. To afraid for that, then let the hunter have you."

She walked further into the room, away from the door and the vampires blocked her path. She took the steps up onto the raised dais and waited for the hunter to come. She would stand undaunted against him in the glory of her true blood and power. If he wanted her, he could come, but it would not be so easy. "Hunter, hunter, I hear you. Hunter, hunter, I can smell your excitement beating through. Hunter, hunter, come lets play. Hunter hear me, for now the hunter shall become the prey." Sing-song her voice reached out, caresses him, a dark whisper that moved throughout the castle. It drifted down the skin like a lovers caresses.

She couldn't wait for him to come to her, the intoxicating feeling of being hunted and hunting. It made fire burn through her blood and a deep ache started in her womb - she was a volcano waiting to erupt.

His ears perked as he heard the whispering song drift across the halls.A woman, how interesting he thought.His feet automated as he strode up the stairs, his heart slowing in his chest, calming for the eventual encounter.His cloak swept the ground like a carnal dance, wet with blood as he came to rest at the top of the stairs.Three, four...and five.He smiled towards the crowd as he rested his hand on his hip."How charming, guards" he said with a laugh."I was hoping for someone a little more...self confident" he said coyly.How he loved to toy with there silly sense of pride, it got him off to piss them off before he killed them.

A deep and throaty feminine laugh rose up through the air. She watched him as he baited on the younger once, challenging them to Alpha male dominance. It sent a shiver of delight down her spine, she knew that he would fight her too, and not just cower in fear like the vampire underlings. Tired of hiding in the shadows on the dais, she stepped forward and more hands tried to grab at her. She ignored them and made her way slowly through the crowd towards the hunter.

Deep raven black hair was piled high on top of her head, with waves falling like a water fall down her back until it reached her hips. Her hour-glass waist was accented by the length of her hair, a deep scarlet corset pulled her body in and pushed the ample weight of her breasts forward showing a startling amount of cleavage. Just one breath and her nipples would have broken free, good thing she didn't have to breathe. Her neck was long and elegant, adorned with deep bloodied and ebony stones. Her face was very feminine, full red lips, a pert noise, and penetrating eyes that were so dark colored they appeared shadowed like the night with a light silver sheen that gave them the reflection of the moon - a predators eyes in the darkness.

Through all of her elegance, beauty, and grace, she was rather petite. However, their could be no doubt that this small fey like woman held power to her like a second skin. She tilted her head up to meet his eyes. "Hunter, hunter, at last we meet. Lady Reverence, at your service." Her voice was low like honey, sensual as it slid over the senses.

His hatred for vampires was legendary, but his body was only that of a mortal man, flesh and blood, nerve endings and muscle, chemicals and blood.His face remained calm and solemn as he gazed at her.While he was a hunter, he was a gentleman in the end, he wouldn't lower himself to their level just because he hated them.He took her hand, bowing deeply as he kissed it."Good evening, madam.I regret to inform you your lease on life has all but run out.I'm here to collect on your debt, if you'd be so kind" he cooed with a smirk.His hand slid a large silver stake out of a loop on his belt, shimmering like moonlit death.

"If you call off your lapdogs now, I might feel merciful enough to end you quickly.After all it would be a shame to mar such a pretty face".The stake danced between his fingers, his cold jade eyes fixed on hers unwaveringly, staring like the eyes of a tiger.Indeed there was something almost inhuman about his figure.Most hunters did there job out of some sickening sense of morality, a code or belief.Him, he was different, If asked why he hunted vampires he'd simply respond..."Because I hate them" or "Because I can".Nay this man had no sense of purpose in slaying her kind, nor did he feel any silly want for vengeance no, what had been done could not be undone.Instead he simply did what made him feel good, in this case it was killing vampires.

She laughed softly and grabbed his hand that held the stake. Pulling him into her, she crowded his personal space and snaked out her free hand. Grabbing the back of his neck, she pull his head down towards her and captured his lips with her own. She devoured his lips, hungry and passion filled, she fed from his mouth. Her tongue stroked out across his lips and forcing him to open his mouth so she could deepen the kiss. The full length of her body was pressed tightly against his, her breasts crushed against his chest.

Pulling away from him, she kneed him in the stomach and swept at the back of his knees, propelling him towards the floor. Flipping him over, she went down with him, straddling his hips. "Now, that was fun. However, kind sir, I cannot have you take my life. If you would like to keep fighting with me, then please go ahead." She moved her hips and ground against him. Mimicking sex. "It does so get my desires running high. Doesn't the thrill of the hunt do the same to you? Get your blood pounding in twisted anticipation. I bet after your done you return home, covered in the blood of those you've slain, and stroke yourself. Getting off on the death that you bring."

He had tensed up when she grabbed him, about to plunge the stake into her before he was stopped.His eyes widened as he felt her lips meet his, making his heart skip a few beats before throbbing back to life.He had gone forever without a woman's touch, vampire or not.It was such a distraction he didn't notice the knee come up and connect with his stomach, his bodies natural inclination to bend over.He let out a grunt as she swept his legs, landing on his back with a thud, it had all been so fast he hadn't had time to get his bearings before she was atop him and teasing.He wiped his fingers across his lips and spat on the floor.His legs came up before kicking back down, bucking her off onto her back before he was next atop her, holding her hands together at the wrist.He had a lust in his eyes that could not be denied as he spoke."I do stroke myself at night, covered in the blood of you filth".His free hand trailed the stake down the soft flesh of her neck, down over the top of her corset, the sharp tip of it slicing the laces holding it together, undoing in an instant the countless hours it must have taken to get it perfect.

She purred low in her throat and wrapped her legs around his waist, trapping his lower body to her. She could have broken free from his grasp holding her wrists together, but took to much pleasure from him 'holding' her down. "You like this, don't you? Thinking you've got me restrained and horrified of your little stick." She laughed softly and moved her body into the stick, making it pierce her flesh, but not impale her. "All you've done is turned my hormones into overdrive."

Her breast fell free and exposed to the air and to his eyes. Heavy and full, with dark nipples that pebbled and puckered up for attention. The corset fell away from her body and revealed the smooth moonlight pale skin. Slightly rounded, with curves that were made for stroking and loving, led down to the V of her hipbones, enticing one to want to strip her further. Have her completely naked and vulnerable to preying eyes.

"Sorry, darling. You've gotten me mistaken with those creatures," she flicked her eyes around them, making him once again aware that they were in a den of vampires - however, all of them stood there, staring, unmoving. "I am a true blood and you just ruined one of my favorite corsets."

He became instantly distracted by her lush full breasts, his eyes drinking them in, his soul hungry to just have her and be done, but he knew it wasn't that easy.He shook his head briefly to try and clear his mind."Shut it you wench...your silly feminine tricks won't work on me you harlot".He sunk the stake in deep and twisted it, though it wouldn't kill her, no.Instead it would simply cause pain, plain, unadulterated and heavily insinuated."I swear by the time this night is done your dead body will be hanging from a pike" he spat as he gripped her neck.He knew he couldn't choke something that didn't breath...but strangely he felt he had to touch her...he had to feel that soft midnight flesh.

Her body went completely still and her eyes burned with fire when he drove the stake into her. Lifting up her arms, one slower then the other, she shoved him off of him and slowly sat up. With her lips pursed together, she looked down at the wound protruding from her chest. "You staked me, you son of a bitch. Whoreson. I hate being staked." She spoke through clenched teeth and glared daggers at him.

Reaching her hand up, she grasped the stake and pulled it from her body. The sound of wet flesh and a pop resonated from her when it dropped free. A small cat like hiss fell from her lips and her fangs distended. Holding her hand over the wound, she slowly got to her feet. "Now, I'm going to have to feed more to repair this damage." She said it with such disgust, as if she couldn't stand the thought.

Only needing a few pints of blood once a week, she detested the fact that she would now have to go out and find multiple victims to repair the damage done to her. Unlike the lowly made and tainted vampires, she never killed those whom she feed upon and often times, she left them with a faint memory of meeting some indistinguishable woman and making love to her - even when she never touched them except to feed. She took what she needed to sustain her and left them with a feeling of pleasure. It was a win/win situation.

Her eyes turned dark as night and the iris' emitted a faint glow. She was through with playing nice and he would learn his lesson well between true bloods and the tainted. "You will pay for this." She hissed at him and started to stalk him as if he were prey. She lowered her voice, turning it hypnotic. "Those who dare wonder into my darkness, shall fall into eternal slumber." She had no want to take his life, but she wanted to tear his pride apart, make him loathe himself like he loathed her kind. She wanted to make him give into every wicked though that haunted his mind. To have him at her mercy, begging her for ever more. Decadent pleasure.

Reaching out and cupping the side of his face in on bloodied hand, her eyes bore into his. "Fall into the night, into the darkness where your wicked fantasies roam. Tell me of the perversions that haunt you while you pleasure yourself alone. Let the darkest of your desires flow around you, cling to you, spill fourth from your lips. Its decadent, the taste. You hate my kind, yet you crave us, our powers. You feel twisted lust that was born from your hatred. After all, we dislike most in others, what we hate most in ourselves." She poured the words around him, making them cling to his mind, wanting him to see and tell all of ravenousness wishes.

A soft cackle broke his lips as he rose from the floor, the scent of his thick rich blood filling the air like a red flower in bloom.He couldn't hear it, but to there sharpened senses it was like rainfall.Drip, drip, drip, blood from his lip collided with the floor, staining the stone red.The drips seemed to match his slow, calm heartbeat like a melody, one could almost hear the mournful sound of a cello playing in chorus with the strange melody."My mother was a clothier" he corrected snidely.Though he felt good for staking her, she posed questions that made his mind seize for a moment.Her voice was like silk washing over his mind, strangely soothing and at the same time deeply striking.

His eyes began to change, his pupils widening as he tried to shrug her away."Stop, such blasphemies are foul" he spat, backing away as he covered his ears.Useless, her melodic voice penetrated his fingers to leak through anyway, goading an already fragile mind to the brink of collapse.The last part of her sentence made him freeze in place."We dislike most in others, what we hate most in ourselves".It rang out in his mind like a bell, one that tolled for him.

"Do I hate myself?....am I no better then these filthy animals?".His own voice began to question himself and conflict began to brew inside of him.Questions his mind had subdued in it's blind hatred began to surface, and conscience began to creep into him, somehow with that simple phrase she'd made him stop to think..after all humanity could only be shirked for so long before it came back.His fingers clutched his hair, tugging at the roots to try and relieve the growing pressure in his skull, his wide brimmed hat sliding off his head to reveal a short curly mop of hair, wet with sweat as he groaned."Quit it you filthy whore, I'm getting a headache" he growled out, thinking wasn't part of his regular routine, only emotion and action.Like a dance he would feel an impulse and his body would react like lightning, it was what had kept him alive so long, thought was only distracting, and even at this moment It was doing just that, leaving him wide open.

She cradled his head against he breasts, even when he would have pulled away. "We're all killer's, all murderer's. All carnal and animalistic beings. Then, in that knowledge, of knowing you hate us, because you see something in you that is shown fully in us. You know that who you are really fighting is yourself and we is just your scapegoats. You want the adrenaline of the fight, because you fear that if you were to stop, there would be nothing of you left except for the monster that you have become."

Slowly, she crept her hand around the back of his neck and gently massaged it. "The only reason why your head is hurting, is because you are finally letting your emotion's filter through. You've closed yourself off, closed yourself off for so long, that you know longer know who the real you is. All you know is that you are a killer. You hunt your prey and wait for the perfect moment to attack and give the lethal blow. You tear apart your victim's just like these tainted creatures tear apart theirs. However, there is one big difference. Where they kill for sustenance and life; you kill for revenge and pleasure."

Her voice leaked out into him, into his mind and into his thoughts. She would not let any word escape him. He was not so very far from her kind. After all, the tainted once were once human too. And although she was born a true blood, she has kept her sanity and her soul intact. A vampire, with a heart, conscious, and soul, who knew? That is what made her so special to her people. She was born a vampire, from two full true bloods, but she had human qualities.

He would have pulled away had her words not captivated him.It was strange to hear such honest words from a vampire, let alone anyone else.He savoured the softness of her breasts, like pillows to rest ones weary head.Revelations exploded in his mind like gunpowder set ablaze, crackling and burning, it was enough to make his eyes water and leak, but he knew he was past the capability of crying.He began to feel a sickening churn in his stomach as he came to realize that he was indeed no better then them, that he in all actuality might even be worse.While she was a vampire with human qualities, a soul, a heart and feelings, he was the opposite.A human missing a heart that felt love, a soul that felt contentment and only feelings of despair, hatred and gloom.It was a paradox that made his mind spin dizzily.His urge to kill this woman was ebbing slowly, perhaps there was a better path in life, something far more fulfilling than simply slaying them endlessly day after day, It truthfully availed him nothing."Is there another way then?".His voice was sarcastic and sour, he didn't like the truth, it made him feel sick, it could only get worse before it ever began to get better.

He was shuddering quietly in her bosom, gazing at the stone floor, the blood from his lip dripping onto her belly hot and fresh, his emotions leaving him too drained to slay anymore.He honestly began to not care, he could feel the depression seeping in, it would take some time to rekindle any sort of passion for life, whether it was with her or alone.

Gently, with a featherlight lover's touch, she ran her hand through his hair and massaged at his scalp. "Truthfully, darling, everything good or bad, always takes time. Change always takes time and it isn't easy. Often times you will long to give up and just drift through the raptures of life. It takes a great amount of strength, will power, and courage to forge the battle for your soul." She spoke lightly, as if she were lost in time, in a different place, a different memory far into the past. One of struggle and pain.

She started to hum quietly to him, before her voice broke out. Soft and soothing, a lullaby to heal the withered soul.

"Kunasz, nelkul sivdobbanas, nelkul fesztelen loyly.
Ot elidament andam szabadon elidadert.
O jela sielam jorem ot ainamet es sone ot elidadet.
O jela sielam pukta kinn minden szelemeket belso.
Pajnak o susu hanyet es o nyelv nyalamet sivadaba.
Vii, o verim sone o verid anadam."

He drank deeply of her words, his muscles relaxing as she massaged his scalp, his headache slowly lessening to a dull throb, easily washed away."It's a battle I've never fought" he said, his voice was nervous sounding, like a child afraid to dive into the sea for the first time.The language was odd, like an elusive tone bordering on being understandable, yet it danced just outside of his grasp.The melody reminded him of a different song, one that an old companion had wrote for his wife that he found oddly suited to the moment.It was a rather morbid sounding tune, the lyrics were obscure and rather gaunt.

"A creature made of sunshine
Her eyes were like the sky
Rabbit howls like something old
As we twitch to a lullaby
The scalpel shines in god's sunshine
The Streetlamps whisper pain
Down here near the poison stream
Our god has gone insane"

His voice was melodic and soft, deep and rich it sung in haunting tones, contrasting with her much higher pitched voice.Conflicted as he was, he didn't realize the dark turn he was about to make, he would buy into her claims like a child clutching a golden egg."Will....you show me the way?" he said absent minded, ignorant of her still dark nature.

She turned to humming as he started to sing, the words playing like a record over her own. Although, they were fully different. After he finished and before she could speak to compliment him, he spoke again. A soft plea in the darkness, like a child calling for his mother as he lost his way home. Tears burned at the edge of her vision and she kept her eyes widened so they would not fall and show weakness. She remembered when she had asked that very question, asked for help, prayed for a sign. However, there was no one to lead her but herself.

"Of course, Mon Petite, of course I will help you. Will you give yourself to me? Open up and let me in?" She spoke lowly, afraid that if she spoke to high he would change his mind. "Tell me, how did you lose yourself at sea? Drifting within, you have to break free.Tell me, why did you cast yourself away?" She hoped that he would answer, she may be an empath, but she couldn't read minds.

In order to help him, first, she would have to help completely break him. Then, she would have to find an outlet for his pain. Where he turned it into rage, she would have to turn it into something else. A smile played on her lips and she looked him over. They had a fire burning between them, hot and scolding, it drenched them in a twisted passion. A need of dark devotion. Pleasure, yes, that is what I will turn his pain into.

It was a strange feeling, something had been set in motion.He could feel the momentum of the moment flowing like a river around them.He could almost feel a connection, like sinewy tendrils binding them together...she felt his pain, or rather he could feel hers.He was suffering deeply and had never noticed it before.It took a great deal for him to subdue his own nature, the urge to stab and kill them was like a compulsive habit.His hand trembled slightly as he choked out the words."I will.....I will" he practically whispered.It was like a hurricane inside of him, his emotions were a raw force to be beheld with awe, raw anger and hatred poured off him like a fog, a cloak of emotion that blocked all sources of joy.He slowly let go of her, sitting down and clutching his head gently."I'm sure you can find me in the village" he said as he tried not to look at her.To gaze at her now would likely bring him to a peak he didn't want to reach just yet."I'll be at the tavern" he said before he stood up and fled the castle, racing down the halls with nothing but thought guiding him, painful, annoying thought that he'd driven out for so long.

Reverence shuddered and gave a deep sigh as she watched him flee from her. She hated it when they fled. And somehow, it bothered her even more that they always expected her to follow them. She wished, just for once that they would either stay or come back to her once they had their time to recover from the shock of retrieving their long forgotten emotions.

Shuddering, she felt the dawn coming closer and she quickly fled from the windowed room. Still wounded, she fled to the cellar. The minerals in the soil would have to rejuvenate her while she slept and when she awoke when the night fell, she would have to find sustenance. She wondered, would he change his mind. Tomorrow, would he come seeking her comfort or would she have to find him?

It had been a long, hard day.He had wandered about the town moping, and depressing.He had been kicked out of all the dining establishments for driving off customers, he was hated almost as much as what he hunted, which really made him think.Night had freshly fallen, and he already had his drink firmly on when he finally made up his mind.He swigged down the last ounce of green fairy in the bottle, shuddering as the potent absinthe slid down his neck, burning like green fire the entire way down.He wasn't rich so it was the poorly made junk, the stuff that actually indeed made one hallucinate.It was beautiful, green snowflakes fell like a ballet, dancing and swirling about hm as he made his way to the castle, bathed in the bliss of an absinthe high so profound one could smell him coming a mile away.

Trips had a way of going nasty, and his was indeed headed that way.Nightmarish apparitions began to dance at the corners of his vision, teasing him with quick jolts of fear that only the dreaded drink could produce.Only those with a death wish or alot of testicular fortitude strayed from familiar territory on the substance, one could only imagine what might happen in a castle at night with head full of bad dreams.He didn't know her name, but he began to call out."Hey...I'm here...god dangit I ain't got all night".That was a lie, he had more than all night, he had an eternity to waste.

Reverence awoke from her slumber and smelt something distinctively foul. Like alcohol. Drunk sweaty man and alcohol. And, to her further investigation, she found exactly where the smell was coming from. "Mon Cheri, you reek! Come now, we must get you cleaned of that awful smell." She grabbed his arm gently and drug him towards the bathing area. The smell of him was starting to make her altogether dizzy.

Still weak from the blood loss, and with her heightened senses, made her weak and vulnerable. She had to hurry up and clean him so she could go out hunting. She wouldn't chance trying to feed from him, especially since he was in a weakened state of mind and hadn't given his consent. Which was just to bad, her bite brought much pleasure to those who felt it. "What am I to do with you?"

Slade tried to shrug her off with a nagging noise before he slipped and fell on his rump with a groan."Hey, I showed up didn't I?" he said, sighing as he slid his heavy coat off, he felt hot and flustered.The booze was heating him up, or maybe it was her, it was hard to tell in his current state of mind.He began to quietly unbutton his shirt before he slipped it off, revealing pale, unmarked flesh, pristine like living marble.He had no scars, no tattoo's nor any blemish, he was a blank slate waiting to be painted in every sense of the word.All she needed to do was stroke the brush across him and paint a masterpiece.

Whatever response she was about to give him died on her tongue when he started to get undressed. "I, umm... I-" she stuttered over her words, drawing up a blank slate in her mind. Her fangs extended and if she breathed her breasts would have been heaving. She quickly turned her back to him, a faint blush stealing its way across her cheeks. "You sh-should-shouldn't be doing that in a Ladies company."

She bit her tongue to keep quiet. Her hormones did a happy little jump at seeing him disrobe. The man was gorgeous. "You stay here and take a bath and I'll go.. get something." She spoke very slowly, making sure to watch her words for mistakes. She turned around and started to walk back the way she came, but she couldn't stop her eyes from greedily devouring his masterful chest. She reached out and trailed her hand across it as she made her way past him - something she involuntary did.

She had touched him before, but it had always been a brush on his hand or stroking his hair, this was different.His body went rigid, and his mouth hung open in a silent gasp as he felt her fingers brush over his chest, making his nipples toughen and harden, goosebumps rising on his flawless skin as he shuddered softly.Her touch was just the first brush stroke across the canvas, simply readying it to be turned into a work of art.

"I... apologize...I'm not in the presence of a lady often...I'll take heed next time" he said, clear as a bell.Her touch had sobered him like a cold bucket of water in the face, only more pleasant.His fingertips reached out, gliding along her arm, over the silk of her dress before slipping off her own fingertips.His eyes were hungry, watching her hips sway as she strode out of the room, leaving him in the silence with naught but the image of her behind seared into his cornea's.It was several minutes later he regained his composure, slipping into the heated water with a groan, his muscles twitching and throbbing as they began to relax to the heat.His lead lolled back as he shut his eyes, tuning the world out as he began to make peace with his body, something he'd neglected to do for months now.

He sat like a stone in the ocean, unmoving and quiet as he came to peace, his heartbeat steady and even as the water moved not an inch.One might have easily mistook him for a corpse long dead, with how snow white his skin was it would be more than believable, if not for the clenching and releasing of his fingers on the tub as his mind began to fantasize.Hot flashes, wet lashes and soft caresses flooded his mind.Heated moans and cold floor stones danced across his eyes.Her flesh like peaches in regalia, dancing across his lips as he imagined himself smattering her neck in warm kisses.His toes curled in the water as he let out an ever so slight groan, undressing her lewdly in his mind as he fondled her unbarred.

Back
Top Bottom