Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hunter Becomes The Prey (Notte & I)

He blinked quietly, tilting his head as she asked."No, I live alone why do you a-..." his voice trailed off and turned to a scowl."So they've finally decided to throw me out" he growled.He was an undesirable among hunters, he flew solo instead of joining an order.Strict rules and codes of conduct governed the hunting groups, rules and codes he had found to be horse piddle to be precise."The head of the four orders has been trying to get me to either join one or quit hunting, otherwise I would be dispatched.Long story short they want me dead, but not to worry".He knelt down and began to feel along the grass before pulling a large chunk of it up, revealing a dark tunnel like hole."This descends to the catacombs beneath the valley, we shall flee elsewhere mon amour.For my abode is no longer safe for you nor I".

How could he kill her now, after he'd fallen for her dark charms and her eternal allure.She was like heroin in his veins and cake on his tongue, rich and velvety, moist and fresh, enough to make him shudder at the thought."Unless of course you'd rather spring there trap to see what it is they have in store" he said with the slightest hint of sarcasm.

Back
Top Bottom