Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rewards of War (butterfly0408/CutePhoenix)

She blushed a little before lightly batting him on his chest in a playful manner, "You are such a bold man! To say things like that to a lady let alone a princess..." she nuzzled her cheek against his, "And to make her want to go each and every one of them as well. You my love are a naughty boy." She giggled lightly.

"And I believe, you are just as naughty. Afterall, it was your idea to do those things we did in a haunted house of all places." Zane replied, laughing lightly.

"I will admit, a serene location such as this does make for a better setting than an old, dusty bed." he continued.

She blushed a little, "It was a spur of the moment thing! And we were right in the middle of the castle, my family all around us, if you had wanted to do anything at all it needed to be in a place no one would ever go or look. My lucky, if we were as bold at Alicia and did something right in my bedroom, we'd get caught in a heartbeat." She shook her head a little bit, "I don't know how she gets away with it."

"Who knows? Best not to worry about it. Don't want it to ruin our happy time, do we?" Zane asked, arms going to rest around her waist.

Her smile lightened up a bit as she pressed herself close to him again, "Mmmm you know what will make me even more happy?" She puckered her lips a little bit in an offer or request for a kiss.

"Mmmmm, a puppy?" Zane asked, knowing full well what she wanted, but it was always too hard to resist teasing her when she gave him openings like this.

She could not help but laugh, one filled with just joy and life before she shook her heard, "No... not a puppy, even through a puppy would be wonderfully adorable. A constant reminder of my sweetheart, following my around and looking at me with those big eyes like you do sometimes...."

"What if I just tore your clothes off and took you on that rock over there, as opposed to just a simple kiss?" Zane asked, as playful as usually when it came to her.

Her eyes got a little wide. There was play in his voice, but intent in his eyes. They had gone things up until now, but never had they gone the full deed. It would be a big step, especially if they did not end up marrying one another. A princess going to wed another and coming to the bed tarnished? It would be a scandal. That was the old Eden. The new Eden followed her heart and let it have what it wanted. Her heart wanted to him. "That would be and interesting way to have a first time...."

"Mmmm, is that a sexy hint of intrique and lust I see in those lovely eyes?" Zane replied, his hands gripping the back of her outfit, teasing her with the possiblity of what he just said about tearing off her clothes.

She smiled lightly at him and actually nodded, "Yes... it is." Her lips did not wait for him any longer as they took the opening and closed the gap between the two of him, kissing him with a passion unlike any way she had ever kissed him before.

And he returned the favor, by not only kissing her back, but holding true to his word as he started to tear off her clothing.......in a way. He knew ripping it to shreds would be a bad idea, as it could raise some unwanted questions. So, what he was doing was more along the lines of furiously undressing her, but keeping her clothing intact.

The soaking wet shift she wore tried to cling to her body as he tore it off but eventually it gave up the fight and as she lifted her arms to help it off and soon... she was stripped totally naked and her shift was in his hand like some kind of sign of his victory.

Zane flung it over his shoulder, it landing on the shore. He then lifted her, acting as if he was gonig to carry her bridal style to the rock, but he smirked before slinging her over his shoulder, playfully slapping her ass as he waded through the water to his target.

"And you're about to be violated. Won't take long before I got you screaming my name." Zane replied in an intentionally very cheesy attempt at a big booming evil voice.

Zane just laughed before he gently laid her on the wet stone, the crawled between her legs, his hands gently holding her wrists down.

"Sorry, my sweet maiden, but I will have the honor of being your first. How does it feel to know that such an evil, wicked man is going to take your purity and claim you forever?" Zane replied, still being playful.

"Forever?" she replied with a light smile, enjoying the act but unable to keep her own feelings for him in that place. "Promise?" This was likely what he had wanted all along. His prey was his for the taking. To use and manipulate as he liked, but all she felt for him in return was love. "It feels wonderful... my evil, wicked lover."

"Well, that was quick. You must be one lusty princess. I can already feel your body heating up." Zane replied, smiling as he let go of her wrists and sensually slowly began to glide his hands down her arms.

"Mmmmm," she nipped her lower lip, "You could say that... though only someone that really turns me on is able to make my heat rise like this." Her leg moved to rub against his leg, "No one has had the skill to make me feel this way before."

"Really? I guess it just shows how much you want this wicked enemy of yours to violate you and I haven't even done anything fun to you yet, my sweet virgin princess." Zane replied, smiling down at her,

"You only need look at me to have me melting with the heat from want of you," she replied with her own smile, not realizing that he was indeed her enemy in truth. Her hands, free now, moved to reach for his wet clothing and tugged at the hem of his shirt, pulling it off.

Zane lifted his arms, letting her slide his shirt off before he leaned back and got his pants off quite quick, leaving them naked and against each other as he leaned back between her legs.

"The princess and her naughty fantasies of being violated by her worst enemy. You're quite the dirty girl." said Zane, laughing lightly.

"My fantasy?" she asked as the tapped him a bit on the nose, "Our yours?" The irony of his words was lost on her as she smile and lifted her lips to kiss him soft and quick. "Mmmmm..."

Back
Top Bottom