Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rewards of War (butterfly0408/CutePhoenix)

"P-Please sirs........maybe we shouldn't......." Alicia shyly replied. Of course, it was all apart of the act. Though, the moan that followed wasn't. It felt good, but it was also to go along with this innocent princess thing that got them so turned on.

Both men enjoyed this place and things started to slowly but surely heat up among the three of them. The one before her let his hands that were groping her large breasts began traveling down. Over her stomach, down her legs, to her knees, all they way down to the hem of her skirt before they slipped under the fabric and began to slowly travel along her legs again, stroking her soft skin. Meanwhile, in a somehow perfect harmony, the man from behind's hands traveled as well. From her shoulders, down her arms to her wrists and back up again before slipping down her chest till at last they cupped her breast from behind. His lips the entire time still taunting and teasing her neck. At last, the man before her spoke again, "You are right princess. We shouldn't. But that's what will make it all the sweeter." His hands moved to stroke her inner thighs.

"H-How is that?" Alicia asked, moaning softly from the attention she was getting. Once again, the words were fake while the moan was not. Though, she did seem to a bit too into this. Seemed like she might be having some fun putting on this fake innocent act. Wouldn't be that far of a stretch, considering the kinds of things she did for her many lovers over the years. Besides, he was right. Forbidden fruit was the sweetest.

As he hands continued to stroke at her thighs, she smirked up at her, "Because dear princess. Getting something that's suppose to be forbidden to the touch..." he demonstrated this point by rubbing his palm over her womanhood, "Makes it even better..."

Alicia gasped softly and writhed in the chair, underneath their hands. She really was losing herself in this innocent princess act. Normally, this would be straight to the point sex. But, she was REALLY having fun playing the innocent princess.

"P-Please........" she moaned out, still writhing in pleasure.

They both smiled at her reply. True they could not tell how real it was, but fake or not she urged them on greatly. The one between her legs just kept on rubbing along her mound, stroking it and trying to bring it to wanting more and more. Meanwhile the man behind kissed his way to her ear. Nipping it before whispering into it, "Please what princess?"

"T-Take me......." Alicia whispered, looking over at the man, giving him a look full of such innocence and reluctance, but lust as well. She was quite the good actor. Especially when she got a little too into things, like she was now.

((Sorry it took me so long to reply. I have not been on the ball lately. Bare with me. It's a rough patch))

While her attention was towards the man over her shoulder, the one between her legs took the opening to slide let his fingers leave her pussy a moment to fish his hardened member from his pants. Soon it replaced his fingers, rubbing the tip up and down her outer lips to tempt and tease her a bit more.

((No worries.^_^))

"OOO, someone sure is excited." Alicia said with a light laugh, followed by a moan as he rubbed his cock against her panty covered pussy. She was use to guys that just tore her clothes off and took her on the spot. But she had to admit, there was something to be said for teasing like this.

"Excited is the least of it," the one said with a slight laugh as he moved from between her legs and pushed them together once more. He then reached up and started to slip her panties off, slowly down her legs until he tossed them aside. Rubbing his hand over her legs, he placed his hand upon her knees and pushed her leg open again, resuming his place between them once more, and repeated his action of rubbing his cock against her now uncovered pussy.

"Indeed, but I'm surprised I'm still so clothed. I'd expected yall'd have ripped my clothes off and already be teaming up on me by now." Alicia replied, laughing softly, before moaning when the mans cock touched her bare pussy. Not like she minded them teasing her like this. It was VERY pleasurable.

"Is that a request little princess?" The one still rubbing his cock at her entrance asked before he laughed a little, "And here we thought we were being rational with you. Leaving your clothing in tact so that you may later return to your room with some bit of dignity... but if you so want to be made a spectacle of-" before she could think about changing her mind, he took the dress in his hands and just torn in opposite directions. And while doing so, he also thrust his hips forward at the same time, plunging into her. "Is this more what you like princess? To be treated like the whore you are?" He was plunging in and out of her rapidly already.

Alicias only answer was loud moaning as he ripped her dress open and plunged into her. What she thought of it was obvious, as she soon started to grind her hips up to meet his thrusts, legs wrapping around his waist and pulling him even more into her. She didn't ignore the other man, as while it was a bit tough, she was working on unbuckling his pants with him still behind her.

The man standing behind her gasped in shock at her hands attempting to work at his pants. His shock only made his friend laugh as he continued to pump himself over and over again into Alicia. "Well well well, look at her. She's more then a whore," he commented to his friend. "Not even a whore wants it that badly." He then reached out and took her wrists, pinning them to the chair. "I don't share little bitch. You are just gonna have to wait. But don't worry, you'll get plenty of us both tonight. But first... you are mine."

Alicia wasn't expecting it, and was quite surprised by her wrists suddenly being pinned down. Turning to look back up at him, her face was full of lust, moan after moan escaping her sultry lips as her large breasts bounced sharply with each thrust, creating an almost hypnotice motion to anyone watching. He was giving it to her rough..........just the way she liked it. Alicia seemed to like being forced and controlled like this. She always had. Due to it, her fantasies about such thing tended to be borderline rape fantasies, imagining herself walking into a tavern in a skimpy outfit, only to have a group of men grab, rip her clothes off, and forceibly use her body any way they wanted.

When the first man was done with her, having his fill of her the second man claimed her as well. After a rest then, they finally gave her what she had seemed to want and both yet at her at the same time, showing her not mercy as they used and abused her and then when they were done, left her without even a word of thanks. Treating her as through they would a common gutter prostitute.

In the time that soon followed, Alicia found many invitations arriving for her from other noblemen. Each one veiling the proposition of sex with what could be seen also as simple, innocent invitations for her to visit them or requests for them to come pay her a visit. For every one noble she seemed to sleep with, three more suddenly grew more bold at showing their interest.

Meanwhile, while Alicia was attracting the attention of many, Eden was happy with the attention from just one. She had never been so happy as she was with spending time with Zane. He would come to spend time with her in the palace when her father was not around... she was not quite ready to explain to her father she was falling in love and that if it all worked out this might be her future husband and future king. She didn't want to have to submit Zane to her father under that kind of possible pressure. The truth about Zane's intentions were no where in Eden's mind. To her, this was real. And after that night they slipped away for a little fun... Eden had been thinking more and more about it and how she wanted to do it again. How she wanted to do more.

This day, she had slipped away with a picnic for them. He brought the blanket and together they meet at the spring that had become their little retreat in the woods where they could just escape. Sitting upon the blanket, she laughed warmly as she sipped the wine from her glass she had brought. He had just shared with her an amusing story from his youth. "I'm glad you are finally sharing some more embarrassing tales with me. It's only fair since my mother has already told you so many of mine."

"Well, that really wasn't my fault. It's not like I asked her to embarass you. But I must admit, that little blush and shy smile you got everytime she told one of those stories was quite enjoyable." Zane replied, laughing lightly as he sipped from his glass as well. Alot of his stories though, weren't really true. Besides, he had to tell them himself. Bringing her to his mom would likely end with Eden dead, and having her spend time with his sister would likely end up with Serena trying to get in Edens pants.

He had her fooled with his stories. She felt like she really was getting to know him. Perhaps on some level she was, but neither of them knew just how. As she finished off her wine, she energetically got to her feet and reached down to take his hand, tugging him up and towards the waters edge with her. "Come take a swim with me! We have not gone it in a week. Please?"

"Seeing as how you're basically dragging me along, do I really have a choice?" Zane asked, laughing lightly. Though, he certainly didn't mind. Especially if she decided she wanted to skinny dip like that first time. Even better if it lead to some...........more fun.

She took them to the edge of the water near a rock where they could put their clothing. She only removed her dress, leaving her shift on as took her few steps into the water. That didn't mean that the shift was gonna stay on for long. And it also meant that the shift would eventually have to come off to dry in the sun. Perhaps it was even more promising then full out skinny dipping. "Mmm! The water is simply lovely today," she commented as she kept moving further out into the water until it was up to her waist. Then she stopped and turned back to wait for him to come join her before swimming out further.

Zane went with the simple approach, just going in with his shirt and pants.

"Indeed, it is quite pleasant. Cool, but ice cold or anything." he said, smiling as he waded further into the water.

As he moved closer, she swam a bit further out into the water until she was more floating in it then standing in it. She smiled back at him, watching his clothing grow wet every every move closer to her that he made. "You'll be riding all the way back home soaking wet. I hope you know what you are doing. I was the smart one that made sure that at least something of mine will be dry when I leave the warmth of this water." She cupped her hands and playfully splashed some water in this direction when he grew close enough for the water to reach him.

"That's only if we leave right after exiting the water. I've got some ideas for some special fun we could have that would give our clothes time to dry before we go." Zane replied in that suave, flirty tone of his, laughing as he splashed her back.

"Fun hmm?" she asked him as she stopped splashing long enough for him to draw close enough that she could wrap her arms around his neck. "You know, I have come to like your idea of fun more and more as we get to know one another. What do you have in mind?"

"Oh, I don't know. Perhaps......" Zane replied, leaning into whisper all kinds of various naughty and extremely pleasurable things they could do together in the solitude they had at this little place of theirs.

Back
Top Bottom