Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pretty's Updates

• D :
      I hate/love rushes.
      I hate them when I'm tired as hell, but love them when I'm bored as hell.
      It makes time go by faster.
      [/list:u][/list:u]

• -screams-

Omg, so there is this kid who always comes into Panera, right? I think he's like... ten or something. He is so fucking annoying, I want to strangle him! He's one of the employee's son, so everyone is nice to him... except for me. I'm WORKING. I don't have time to pamper his spoiled little ass. The first time he even talked to me, the fist thing that came out of his mouth was, 'Give me a cookie.' I told him the price and he retorted that he 'didn't have no money.' I'm getting little less than two hours of sleep a night these days, so I'm more than a little cranky. I tell the kid that he has no cookie either. He makes some weird noise at me and walks off. TEN MINUTES LATER. He demands that I make him a hot chocolate... when I'm with a customer... once again, I tell him the price and he says he doesn't HAVE to pay. Bullshit! I tell the little shit to get out of my bakery. TEN MINUTES LATER. He's leaning over my counter trying to call his dad who is in the back working. I tell him he needs to stop bothering people who are trying to work or he'll get his dad in trouble. He makes another weird noise at me and continues calling his dad. This goes on for twenty minutes before the little shit gets the idea that his dad can't come over at the moment. I swear, if I got to work tonight... and that little kid is there... I am going to slap the dog shit out of him.
      [/list:u][/list:u]

D: That sucks balls Pretty.

seriously. The boss/big man who owns where I work's kids are old enough to work, one of them is even a server from time to time, so I dun have tp put up with that kinda thing, which is kinda awesome >.>;

Back
Top Bottom