Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pretty's Updates

prettylykSIN

Supernova

• Well, I've got some bad news folks, or at least... for those who I have roleplays going on with.
      I've gotten a second job to help pay the rent, so I'll be on less now.
      Don't worry, I'm leaving you all in the capable hands of Trygon and Vekseid.
      I should be on at least once a day for a few minutes to reply to roleplays and check my messages.
      Sorry, folks. I gotta make rent somehow.
      [/list:u][/list:u]

• It's $605 for a one room.
      Plus power and water. It ends up being nearly a thousand dollars a month.

• I live in Orlando, so the cost of living is pretty high.

And have you noticed the economy fail, Reaper?
      It's hard enough getting one shitty paying job.

Besides.... I'm a slacker and never graduated high school. lol
      Although both managers believe I've gotten my diploma and are going to college.
      Yey for looking smart?

-shrug- For some reason the economy crisis isn't hitting the construction jobhunt. I can get a job anytime I want to go back to it, but I'm finishing my highschool and goign to the army, possibly Military construction or Computer technician.

Hun, I understand what you are going through. We just had to move out of our apartment a few months ago becuase with rent and bills we couldn't afford it so now we are living with my boyfriend's sister.

You just keep on doing the do and I'll keep you in my prayers. Take care

Neon Boy said:
So it'd be better/somewhat easier to get a job. No one likes GED's anymore.
Actually, GEDs are more widely accepted then they've ever been before. 98% of employers don't even make a distinction between GED and diploma.

• I had some family issues going on in high school, so I dropped out to help.
      I could have gone back though, but I was too lazy and I hated highschool.
      -shrugs-

I could actually do online classes and graduate now since I still don't have my GED
      Failed it by ten points on the math part.
      D :
      I suck at math. Like... really bad. lol

Not uncommon. 90% of kids said they figure they'd become famous before they got better at math xD

prettylyksin said:

• I had some family issues going on in high school, so I dropped out to help.
      I could have gone back though, but I was too lazy and I hated highschool.
      -shrugs-

I could actually do online classes and graduate now since I still don't have my GED
      Failed it by ten points on the math part.
      D :
      I suck at math. Like... really bad. lol

• I can relate on that point I had to drop out with family problems aswell. I'm currently finishing my highschool on in adulted -prays- 1 more semester.

• Two jobs is going to be the death of me.
      D :

I get off work, I come home to spend a little time on BM, and now I have work in two hours.
      Yey for sleep deprivation.

Back
Top Bottom