Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A Hunt for Clown Women! (NSFW)

BigBeans

Super-Earth
Hi! I'm BigBeans, and to start this off: I am looking for someone who can play characters that are very specific. I am looking for Clown women!

I have been writing for over three years and like to write up to five paragraphs, tending to be at 300+ words, but I can write up a storm if I'm given the good stuff by you!

It’s a pretty bizarre fetish but it’s one I’ve had for a pretty long time. I don’t expect many takers but I figured, hey, why not search anyways?

So when I say clown women I mean the whole shebang. I want white makeup, I want the big ol’ red nose, I want the honking noise anytime her ass gets squeezed.

First, I’ll introduce you to some canon clown women. Of course I don’t expect you to play as any of them, unless you wish to do so, these are mostly just examples.

Geiru Toneido (Ace Attorney)
Harley Quinn Classic (Batman)
Pomni (Amazing Digital Circus)
Fem Ronald Mcdonald (McDonald’s duh)
Fem Pennywise (IT)

Please ask if interested in playing any character above. I have multiple ideas for each!

Here are some bonus references:
Miscellaneous 1
Miscellaneous 2
Miscellaneous 3

I am somewhat willing to double, as in, I will play a man made to your liking, though I do not do ugly bastards.

For these ideas I don't expect you to be 100% perfect at getting into the character of a clown, but I want us both to have fun! I want this to be goofy, after all, fucking a clown should be goofy. There may be some dark themes in the ideas ahead, but I still want humor and fun.

Fair warning ahead will mostly be non-con to dub-con ideas. Typically I limit myself to these, but for this desperation I have for clown women, I am willing to do some consensual plotlines.

The ratio I'm looking for these plots is between 75/25 to 50/50 smut/story. I am mainly looking for smut but I don't mind changing around depending on the plot.

An Irrational Fear.
(Reverse Rape, ageplay(optional!), horor-esque)

This roleplay takes place around Halloween. I would be playing a boy around the age of 16-18 who is terrified of clowns. Of course this puts him into the eyes of a local clown girl. She could be from his school, she could be a mature woman who knows him from around town, a clown from one of his birthday parties or she could simply be a serial rapist. You can see where this is going. I'd like to include a bit of comedy, such as her honking while getting fucked, making creampie jokes, things like that.

The Secret World.
(Potential Non-con, Long-term, Potential Harem)

My character is a man visiting a circus. This circus is full of clown women, that he is quite attracted to, but man, how are there so many? Where do they go once the show is over? He means to ask one out, so after the show he tries to enter the tent where they all live, but he discovers a whole world on the other side. This world is where all the clown women live. It’s bright, colorful, silly humorous things happen at every turn. One moment he’s slipping on a banana peel, the other he’s pulls twenty feet of handkerchiefs out of his pocket. He discovers that clown women aren’t actually just normal women, but a whole other race of women. Does my character decide to rule this world by force, now that he’s discovered it? Or maybe he decides he asks out this clown woman, then slowly builds his harem as the other women also get interested in him! It’s up to us!

The Journey of the Clowns.
(Non-con, Long-term, Fantasy, Monsters, GMing)

For this one I would be GMing you. You would play as a party of clown girls, setting on a journey that every clown must do at a certain age. This takes place in the secret world that all clowns inhabit when off-circus. In this world clowns are a separate race from us humans. Your characters will adventure through the world, taking the journey to find the sacred golden balloon. Of course there are all sorts of funny creatures that want to inhibit your characters, like big balloon dogs, or ringmaster Orcs. Or normal creatures and monsters, if you want something less silly.

Will your characters make their journey? Or will they be picked off one by one and succumb to the lustful creatures?

Birthday Party Gone… Right?
(Consensual, Short-term, Modern)

MC is a freshly turned 18 year old, whose mom still throws him extremely childish birthday parties. This year she got him a clown… except the clown is hitting all the right marks for him. She’s sexy, cute, funny. He typically hates these childish birthday parties, but perhaps this year will be different?

If you have your own ideas surrounded clown women, feel free to present them! I’m super interested in anything involving them so I’m not like to say no.

There's plenty left to be discussed between us, but I'll leave that for PMs. I do only roleplay here in PMs.

Anyways, hope to see you interested! Will leave my F-list below and my main thread to let you get a little bit of a taste of what I like!
F-List
Beans Big Thread

See you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom