Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Beans Big Thread of GMing, Canons, Weird stuff, and more! (NSFW)

BigBeans

Super-Earth
Most interested in someone who can play canon characters.

Hey! Thank you for reading this, I’m Beans.
I’ve been roleplaying for quite some time and I’ll tell you a couple things about what I like in roleplay. First, I strongly prefer non-con focus on my RP. Romance or regular con can take me a bit of convincing, but if you’re a non-con lover like myself, we’ll get along great. I have been more willing to accept dub-con recently if done well. Second, I also love gangbangs, typically from faceless characters, I’m not one to establish seven characters purely for the purpose of a gangbang. But faceless gangsters? Nameless goblins? An armada of stormtroopers? Hell yeah. Third, I love stuck-in-the-wall scenes. Look towards the bottom for an idea based around those. Fourth, I LOVE GMing. I’m passionate about it, and there’s no better feeling than designing a world with a partner, making characters, guiding them around, and sending monsters and ruthless humans to violate and absolutely ravage them.

This is where I introduce some common ideas, thing that we’d likely build together. If you’re interested in more of a specific idea, scroll down!

But before that? Here’s my F-list.
Don’t see something you’re curious about? Feel free to ask, there’s no harm in it, unless it’s already in the No section.

Also check out my secondary thread where I’m currently looking for clown women!
————————————————————————
Basically, I extremely enjoy GMing female characters through worlds where everything and everyone is out to get them. Goblins? Rape addicts. Bandits? They’ll sell you into slavery. Aliens? Looking to breed.

My worlds can be varied, depending on what my partner is looking for. It could be a canon world like Pokémon or Kingdom Hearts, or it could be a post apocalypse or sci-fi/medieval crossover.

My only main requirement is you can keep up with my writing style of an average of 3 or more paragraphs, maybe even more if we’re really feeling it.

Here is a few ideas that I would be interested in GMing. For these I would prefer my partner to be willing to play multiple characters. These ideas are very open to discussion and are more simple blueprints/outlines. I am also open to different settings such as sci-fi or apocalypse. Feel free to come with a suggestion.

This setting is of course, fantasy. Though how the fantasy works is up to interpretation for us, my basis is the standard medieval DnD/LotR type world.

In this adventure I’d guide around an all female party of characters of your creation, with maybe an occasional male played by me. These girls would suffer bad end after bad end. Slavers, bandits, goblins, orcs, everything and everyone is out to get them. Though they stay strong and keep going on their adventure. They would likely have a goal in mind, traveling throughout a dangerous country or continent for a purpose that they can’t fail, which is why they must suffer this defeat. Preferably I’d like the party members to be interchangeable, with maybe one or two main characters.

This plot is also open to other genres, such as sci-fi. If interested in another genre, please ask.

This one would involve me GMing the character of a Superhero, canon or made up of your own design. This girl… wouldn’t be the best at her job. She gets beaten, very often. But at least when she gets beat she prevents the villain from destroying the city! Simply because they’re distracted with her body. She would of course go up against tons of villains, each with different powers that they’d use for many different kinky things. Duplication for gangbangs, a monstrous Hulk type character, Venom and possible tentacles, things like that. Mostly a lewd focus.

We could eventually introduce or even begin with a team of other heroes, also women who are used and abused by the villains.

This one is also very generalized, and also up to plenty of interpretation.

CURRENT CRAVING!
I’m also open to a roleplay featuring any of these series, but bonus to any plots where I will be a center of a harem. Otherwise I’m more than happy to do anything with characters from these series, including one-offs.

Legend of Zelda
Mario
Fire Emblem
Nier
Mega Man
Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Persona
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Death Note
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy
Sonic
Xenoblade Chronicles
Pokémon
Golden Sun
Dragon Quest
Ace Attorney
Metal Gear
Super Smash Bros
Steven Universe
Star Wars
One Piece
Yu-Gi-Oh
Fallout
Animal Crossing
Harry Potter
Spider-Man
Code Geass
Dragon Ball
Bleach
Scooby Doo
Genshin Impact
Star Vs.
Danganronpa
Elder Scrolls
Metroid
Ys
Mana
Pizza Thot
Game of Thrones
FNAF
Bayonetta
Scott Pilgrim

As mentioned below, I do encourage messaging me asking if I’ve played something/seen something you’re interested in. I play a lot of lesser known games and RPG’s in my spare time that I neglect to include due to them being uncommon and/or not a series.

Don’t see anything you like in that? Or you’re curious about other series/games? Feel free to ask! There’s never any harm. Also willing to learn, if there’s a certain character/series you’re desperate for. A short explanation can go a long way!

————————————————————————

Below this will be specific ideas, based on franchise and/or kinks!

Below are a few ideas based on some of the series I enjoy! These typically involve me GMing, or you GMing me! More to be added eventually.

I would like to GM a female Pokémon character/protagonist/OC through the world, likely a canon region that we can decide on later.

This AU would be filled with Pokémon that want nothing more than to rape and fuck trainers. While they’re still catchable, battles will usually end with one of the trainers getting raped. And heaven forbid if you’re a female trainer in the wild.

Basically, I’d love to take your character through the journey to become a Pokémon master, likely getting fucked many, many times along the way. We can get a little more into details about battles and how males fit in while we discuss.

Also interested in a reverse version, where I’m being GMed and I get to fuck anthro Pokémon and various female trainers!

In these plots I would be the one who is being GMed ideally, or being given a harem. This plot would revolve me going around and fucking the beautiful beauties of One Piece in many ways. It can go one of two ways.

1. I’m the Captain Now.
In this plot I would play a blossoming pirate captain. He would be beginning his journey across the grand line by himself. Though he has the power of a devil fruit (Devil fruit ideas at bottom of spoiler), he begins collecting his crew mates. Who his crew mates are? The many beautiful women of the Grand Line! Doesn’t matter if he’s persuading them to leave their current crew, or he’s kidnapping them and forcing them to work for him, he’s going to get a crew and become Pirate King!

2. The Captain and His Crew of Plunderers! (Gangbang focus)
In this one, I’d mainly be playing a similar captain to the previously mentioned, except he’d also have a crew, which I’d also play.This would be an all-male crew of mostly faceless and nameless men. These men are known far and wide across the Grand Line as the worst of the worst. They go around plundering villages and raping every woman they come across! How sick! Will he and his crew conquer all women of the Grand Line? We’ll have to see!

Devil fruit can be discussed, here are some ideas:

Dupe Dupe Fruit - Duplication for gangbangs. (Only available for the first idea.)

Chain Chain Fruit - Infinite chain summoning for bondage.

Aphro Aphro Fruit - Radiates aphrodisiac from hands or something of the like.

This would be more along the lines of a harem plot. I would play as either an Arrancar or Quincy, depending on where in the story we’d like this to take place.

The basic premise would be my character goes around and raping/breeding many of the girls of the Bleach universe. This would be most likely for a reason along the lines of trying to continue his bloodline or to create more Quincy’s along the lines of Ichigo. He’d most likely have abilities to make this easier and more kinky, similar to the One Piece plots listed above.

This plot is extremely basic, and can be fine tuned into practically anything.

This idea takes place in an AU where I’d play as a gender bent version of Kobayashi.

Instead of rejecting Tohru’s love advances, he’d be way more than open to it. In fact, he’d also have interest in all her dragon friends, creating a harem of dragon women for his own.

This is another simple basic idea with a lot open to interpretation and change if we desire so.

This idea goes one of two ways. The main difference is the way certain characters will be treated. The overall idea is a harem idea, so if that doesn't interest you, I suggest you skip over.

Basic outline is my character is a member of either Talon or Overwatch. The roleplay would be his everyday interactions with the characters of both agencies, one being hostile, one being mostly friendly. Of course we'd have some consensual scenes with the friendly side, plus some not so consensual scenes with the opposing team. The idea would most likely work best if my character was a Talon member.

We'd include pretty much every female member of the series, perhaps even including some genderbent males if we so choose. We could also include my character having powers of chains, duplication, kink based things that would be useful in the lewd scenes.

So for this one, I’d be GMing.

You’d play as Bayonetta, and instead of using her masterful skills of battle and marksmanship to defeat her enemies, she’d naturally use her next best skill: her sex appeal.

The best way to kill an angel or demon of course would be exhausting them through sex with one of the hottest witches to ever live! I think this RP has a bit of comedy appeal, but also plenty of kinky things that Bayonetta would be able to do with her witch skills and her flexibility.

We’d likely follow the plot of the games, but we can also take our own approach and make our own plot line to explain why things are a little more sexed up.

This plot is pretty versatile, and I’m willing to change it up a bit to appeal to my partners wants, as long as we get some good ol Bayonetta action!

I also love stuck scenarios! Particularly stuck-in-the-wall, whether accidentally, or as part of a community effort. Have an idea based around that? I’d be more than happy to work with you around it. My own idea is below.

Basic idea for this is women are gathered all along the multiverse to be put into a public use wall. Their front halves are accessible, and so are their beautiful back halves. This would be filled with characters from the canons both me and my partner enjoy. They’d be free use to any random Joe that walks by, even more exciting if they’re fans of said character!

Another idea is similar, but based around one series. Take something like Animal Crossing, or My Hero Academia, and have all the girls lined up together, whether they all mutually agreed to it for the pleasure of the town, or are forced into it, for money or sexual pleasure of the men of the town. Personally, in my head it would be similar to this Touhou Doujinishi.

Of course there’s always the simple plot of a random character getting stuck accidentally, and fucked out of her mind by any stranger that passes by. Simple, by effective.

Another idea I’ve been into lately is the paranormal, particularly ghosts. If that interests you at all, check below.

In this RP I would be GMing your character(s) around a haunted mansion/castle, or something similar. Of course, these ghosts have been dead for years upon years, so they’re sexually frustrated. Their floating omnipotent penises are going to invade every hole your character has, filling them with their ‘ectoplasm’. There’s plenty of other things these horny ghosts could do, but that’s more of a discussion for PM’s. Open to suggestion and other similar things, of course.

Clowning Around.
(Reverse Rape, Clown Girls, ageplay(optional!), horor-esque, comedy)

This roleplay takes place around Halloween. I would be playing a boy around the age of 16-18 who is terrified of clowns. Of course this puts him into the eyes of a local clown girl. She could be from his school, she could be a mature woman who knows him from around town, a clown from one of his birthday parties or she could simply be a serial rapist. You can see where this is going. I’d like to include a bit of comedy, such as her honking while getting fucked, making creampie jokes, things like that.

———————————————————————
Below is going to be some miscellaneous characters and celebrities that I am interested in RPing with, that are also not in anything previously mentioned. I do not have any specific ideas, and would like to build something with you. However, I can come up with basic ideas to start us out if requested. That being said I will likely be less picky with what is presented with these characters. This section was also be updated over time, so check back often.

Tatsumaki (OPM)
Robot Women (The Twins - Atomic Heart, Haydee, Curly Brace, etc.)
General Shortstacks
Goblins!
Clown Women
Alcina Dimitrescu (Resident Evil)
Wendy (Yes that Wendy.)
Princess Bubblegum (Adventure Time)
Pomni (Amazing Digital Circus)
Wednesday Addams (Wednesday/ Addams Family)
Coco Bandicoot (Crash)
Judy Hopps (Zootopia)

I’m also accepting of most ideas. Especially the weird ones. I like to hear what other people are interested in for ideas, and try to make them come to life. Hell, I did one once that was playing as different Fast Food characters in the Wild West. Sky’s the limit!

Hope I’ll see ya in my messages!

(P.S.) I ONLY roleplay here in PMS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom