Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time Masters (Grave x Wiki)

She would grunt hitting the ground, coughing blood as her body very much tried to move anyway it could. Rin really struggled now like feeling glass moving in her veins before stumbling and trying to get behind something.

Ken hurriedly began getting Rin out of there. He practically carried her out of the alleyway and down the street. He was barely thinking straight and trying not to let panic set in. He had to keep it together for Rin, who was so injured that she was coughing up blood. When they reached his house, he hurriedly got her upstairs and laid her down on his bed. Pulling himself together as best he could, Ken did a quick sweep of her body and determined that she had only very minor bruises externally.

The real concern was how damaged she was internally. He wiped her mouth with a paper towel but couldn't gauge if there was internal bleeding or not. The Time Master who attacked them said something about absorbing Time Crystals from her blood, but he didn't know more than that. Ken gave Rin water in small sips, hoping it would help her recover. With any luck, she would be fine after some rest. If not, he would have to take her to the hospital.

---

Alex glared at Ezio as Ken and Rin made a run for it. He was absolutely furious. Not only had he gotten in the way of taking the ring, but now he was trying to steal the essence of what made them Time Masters. The Time Pocket Watch passed down through his family was little more than a paper weight right now. Alex had never imagined that such power could exist. Although he knew he was up against a powerful enemy, he was too angry to back down now.

He climbed up to the roof and began throwing punches toward Ezio. Unfortunately, his opponent was fast and backed out of the way. Knowing time was ticking down, Ezio opened his Time Hourglass to stun Alex with sudden pain. Having bought himself a moment, he disappeared off of the roof. Alex recovered and rushed to look for him, but he was nowhere to be found. Alex grimaced in anger, knowing that Ezio's appearance had complicated things a great deal.

She could barely keep her eyes open as everything was blurry and being tired as hell. Rin couldn’t move at all really as well, being laid down and slowly drinking seeing if she would pass out again with her head to the side now and eyes closed. She really got screwed though luckily it didn’t do anything to her power and it would recover anyway at least with rest and eating even if it would be hard.

Ken made sure that Rin had plenty of water to drink before she passed out again. Once she had, he set the water on the bedside table. With Rin resting, he put a pillow on her head and covered her up. Making sure she had plenty of room, he laid next to her. He would keep an eye on her, but it seemed like she would recover just fine. Once she did, they would talk about what to do about Ezio and Alex.

Some hours would go through though feeling a heavy cough and some pain on her back, everything was damn heavy feeling something heavy in her throat like if she coughed there would still be some blood maybe. Rin would swallow though feeling her head still not right though.

The next morning, Ken awoke and looked over at Rin. She was alive but looked to be in discomfort. He got up to check on her. Going over to her side of the bed, he stood over her.

"Rin? Are you okay?"

She would wake up but feel sweaty, forcing the girl to get up and stumble to the wall but not hit but almost lean against the air as it would be the fact that a red arm would be the one to hold the wall. Rin didn’t say anything just trying to breathe before actually looking up at him. “ what….an ass…” flashing back yesterday wiggling before bumping to the wall now.

Last edited:
Ken watched as Rin got up and stumbled to the wall. She seemed to be sweaty and her strength had not fully returned. Her special power was all that was holding her up. When she looked at him, Ken could tell that she was having a hard time catching her breath. She said something that seemed directed at Ezio.

"Yeah, that guy is a real jerk."

She was bumping into the wall and Ken couldn't stand to see her like this. He went over to her.

"Where are you trying to get to? I'll help you."

Whatever Ezio had done to her had really done a number on her. He was thankful that he got her away before he killed her.

She gave and cough with a bit of blood on him now though not really noticing him moving to her. “ god it’s like a weird and bad hangover or something…” saying softly grumbling being really a mess.

Ken gave her a sympathetic look.

"Maybe you should take a shower. It might make you feel better."

He helped her down the hall and showed her where the bathroom was.

"When you're done, you can borrow some clean clothes from my sister."

He left her then to give her privacy and get the clothes.

Finally she started to move though using the wall to lean of course still before going in for the shower. With a deep sigh she relaxed in the steam, at least it wasn’t something so bad she need a whole week or month to get back on it. Eventually she would get out, slipping at least her shirt and underwear with the towel to still cover.

After Rin had exited the bathroom, Ken approached her with some of Toroka's clothes.

"Here. These should work."

He then went downstairs and began cooking breakfast. A meal would no doubt help Rin in her recovery. The smell of food began wafting upstairs.

She didn’t think about getting clothes before she would actually shower, slipping out just her head before seeing him. “Uhhh…sure…” forgetting about borrowing clothes with a yawn before moving back to change.

After finishing cooking breakfast, Ken placed it on plates on the table. His mom had already left for work and he was grateful. He didn't want to have to explain why there was a girl she didn't know in her house. Toroka might be down or she might have left already. He was thankful it was a weekend, since he didn't think that Rin was in any state to go to school. He sat down and began eating, waiting for Rin to join him.

She would finally change but till feel weird as hell wearing this but also the fact that she was active just from yesterday and that her steps would be a bit wobbly. Rin would sigh having nothing to do about everything right now as her shined from the light of the window seeing that she was done and going to eat.

When Rin joined him, Ken had been thinking over their predicament.

"This Ezio guy is dangerous. I don't know what that vacuum power he has does exactly, but it messed you up badly. He also somehow stopped my Time Ring from working. He's a Time Master that's on a whole different level from where we are. If we're going to stop him, it's going to take everything we have."

Ken gently touched the Time Ring.

"This thing can stop time. If another Time Artifact is active, it slows time instead. If I can catch Ezio unawares, stopping time will give us an easy win."

He turned to Rin.

"If that doesn't happen, though, what are all the things your Stand is capable of doing?"

Are you dumb, didn’t I tell you and see my fight against that other guy. Dude you should see his face the first time I had him, the rush is really amazing with it..” not really saying anything. “ if you wanna piss off some random bad people.” Giving a shrug.

Ken ignored the jab.

"You told me some of what your Stand does, but I wasn't led to believe that was an exhaustive list of all it can do. And yes, I saw you launch a rock at Ezio as if it were shot out of a cannon. I know your Stand can do more than that."

He ate while Rin talked for a moment. When she was done, he set his fork down.

"Look, Rin, this is serious. Ezio almost killed you and we have no reason to believe that he's done with us. If we want to survive our next encounter with him, we need to take him seriously and work together."

He gave her a serious look.

"So, please tell me everything your Stand can do, and I mean everything. I need to know all the tools we're working with if I'm going to come up with a strategy to beat him."

“No I mean the punches. Well damn mean he didn’t treat me to some Italian food though.” Making the weird joke. “ not much beside strength, speed, and ten seconds which I can predict and erase any time between. So the cause wouldn’t exist but the effect does. It feels really weird also the fact that in a group it affects everyone but I know it unless it’s only two people.” Giving a shrug. “ no normal person can see it so it would look like I’m floating or something.”

Ken nodded.

"Yeah, I saw the intense punches your Stand threw at Alex. It really helped me out."

He grinned at her joke.

"If only he had been so nice."

He liked Italian food, as well, even if he didn't eat it often.

The young man thought about what Rin told him.

"Those ten seconds you can erase could be the key to our victory. If we can figure out how he's jamming our Time Artifacts, we can stop him from doing it and use that to our advantage."

A barrage of punches from Rin's Stand would no doubt be enough to put Ezio down.

"We just have to make sure to catch him completely by surprise with that technique. If he suspects you can do that and finds a way to counter it...We'll be even more screwed."

Back
Top Bottom