Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shori's Epic Roleplay Search!! {Het/Yaoi/Yuri}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shori

Planetoid
Well, it looks like I am in need of a good roleplay and I'm hear to ask if anyone is interested. I myself think I am a alright roleplayer, but that's really for you guys to decide isn't it? I do admit that I can have issues with finding my muse at times as well as grammar though. When it comes to sexually activities in roleplays I like to build a relationship before doing so. Yes, that means that the roleplay WILL have plot and WON'T be just pure smut. If your are looking for pure smut, please go else where to find it. If I disappear for a little while, it doesn't mean I'm go for good. It just means that I have a life and that I need to live it. Please don't think that I'm just brushing you off unless I say so.

Though I am usually open for all sorts of sexual activities in a roleplay, I do have my limits. If I don't want to do something I will tell you. If you ignore my wishes and throw a fit I will drop you off of my roleplay roster like a rock off a bridge. I won't whine and complain about your wishes so don't do it to me. I will not do anything that goes against the rules of the site either. There wouldn't be rules if they didn't need to be followed.

As a warning, I usually only play male characters. Yes, every once in awhile, I will play a female but they are usually very much like Haruka from SailorMoon. Very masculine, temperamental, Homosexual. I will play feminine Homosexual men, but that is as feminine as I am willing to go. I just can't seem to get that feminine female thing down in anything but my fanfiction and or original fiction.

I will roleplay Hetero, Yaoi, or Yuri {On occasion.}. I will not do any sexual roleplays with anyone under the age of 18 in it. There is a law against it and I'm not about to break it. I also ask that the person requesting a roleplay with sexual content be over the age of 18 do to the same law. The last thing I want to do is end up in jail...

If you would like a taste of what my writing will be like, please go here:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4788661/1/The_Life_of_Severus_Snape_Year_1">http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4788661/1/T ... ape_Year_1</a><!-- m -->
Yes, I know my sample is a fanfiction, but I really don't feel like digging up some of my posts...

BOOM!
Yes, folks you guessed it, I'm finally gone!
::cheer::
So if you don't mind I'm going to vacuum myself up and try to put myself back together. Just hold on for a while. Okay? Okay.
::awe::

I'm probably asleep right now. I'm very tired. I was up all night trying to round off infinity. Then I got bored and went out and painted passing lines on curved roads. Leave me a message and I'll call you when I wake up.

I'm sorry I can't come to the computer right now, please leave a message..thanks! *beep* HELP! THE EVIL PINK BUNNIE SLIPPERS ARE ATTACKING!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *gun shot* I think I got one, I think I-- *beep*

Hello...my name is Bob, and I am going to take over the world! Muahahahahha! *hack cough* Anyway...In order to do this I will need... a can of tuna, a toothbrush, and a lot of talking poodles. I'm sure you're wondering how these help my plan...to tell you the truth...I have no idea.. WAIT! No..was it a can of poodles, a fish, and a lot of talking toothbrushes? ... Uh-oh...hehe...i better go get those items...Where the heck do you find talking toothbrushes and canned poodle? *sigh*

Error #104: The user has gone into away mode.
An error has occurred in the user's status and they are no longer responding.
If you experience this problem often maybe you're talking to the wrong people.

I'm falling from an unmeasured but extreme height... If you want to leave a message, put it on my shadow. I certainly couldn't miss it if I fell on it, could I? You'll hear a splat when i'm back...

Hey everyone and welcome to "THE GAME show." Today our first contestant is Shori...Shori, why are you here?

A B C D E F G
gummy bears are chasing me,
one is red, one is blue,
the yellow just ate my shoe.

You've reached the hostage hotline. Please leave the amount of money that you are willing to pay for your selected hostage to be released. We apologize for any inconvenience.

If I am away, you should get a message saying: If I am away, you should get a message saying: If I am away, you should get a message saying: If I am aw...

Whoops...I'm away

We're sorry. You have reached an imaginary screen name. Please rotate your computer 90 degrees and try typing again.

I'm somewhere lost in the dimensions of the internet. I don't quite know when my mind will come back to my body. But it may take quite a while.

AHHHH OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE TURNED INVISIBLE! NO ONE WILL EVER SEE ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!
Wait...... emm.... oh... I'm just not here..... *whew* WHAT A CLOSE ONE.

Back! Back!! ye foul laundry demon! I banish thee to the darkest depths of maytag :whipcrack: kiyie kiyie! wait, no, leave me alone damnit, freaking panties have no sense of humor..

There is a fine line in the human being that separates one half of a person from the other. Without its existence, life as we know it could never have existed. It is a space that allows out only what is taken in. It is a void that must remain open and free, lest an emergency descend upon us. Though it is often the cause of many struggles, we must learn to appreciate it, for without our butt cracks, we are nothing.

It was once said, and I quote, 'Do not use hot wax to soothe enraged lobsters'. Well, seeing that I lack the needed intelligence to fathom the literal message of this, I seem to be in a bit of a situation here. I'll get back you when they get these things off and treat the massive blood loss. Bye bye.

Welcome to Love Line!.. To be loved like the flower loves the rain, press 1. To be loved by three naked women in a bowl of lime jell-o, press 2.

Hi I'm busy doing massive destruction, terrorizing large cities, and putting millions of people in therapy. Leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I am out on a mass murder right now. Leave your name, number, and address, and I'll kill you -- I mean, callyou -- as soon as possible.

It is not known with what weapon World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

MURPHY'S LAW: If anything can go wrong, it will.
MURPHY'S LAW ADDITON: If anything that could go wrong doesn't go wrong, it would have been ultimately better for it to have gone wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom