Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shori's Epic Roleplay Search!! {Het/Yaoi/Yuri}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shori

Planetoid
Well, it looks like I am in need of a good roleplay and I'm hear to ask if anyone is interested. I myself think I am a alright roleplayer, but that's really for you guys to decide isn't it? I do admit that I can have issues with finding my muse at times as well as grammar though. When it comes to sexually activities in roleplays I like to build a relationship before doing so. Yes, that means that the roleplay WILL have plot and WON'T be just pure smut. If your are looking for pure smut, please go else where to find it. If I disappear for a little while, it doesn't mean I'm go for good. It just means that I have a life and that I need to live it. Please don't think that I'm just brushing you off unless I say so.

Though I am usually open for all sorts of sexual activities in a roleplay, I do have my limits. If I don't want to do something I will tell you. If you ignore my wishes and throw a fit I will drop you off of my roleplay roster like a rock off a bridge. I won't whine and complain about your wishes so don't do it to me. I will not do anything that goes against the rules of the site either. There wouldn't be rules if they didn't need to be followed.

As a warning, I usually only play male characters. Yes, every once in awhile, I will play a female but they are usually very much like Haruka from SailorMoon. Very masculine, temperamental, Homosexual. I will play feminine Homosexual men, but that is as feminine as I am willing to go. I just can't seem to get that feminine female thing down in anything but my fanfiction and or original fiction.

I will roleplay Hetero, Yaoi, or Yuri {On occasion.}. I will not do any sexual roleplays with anyone under the age of 18 in it. There is a law against it and I'm not about to break it. I also ask that the person requesting a roleplay with sexual content be over the age of 18 do to the same law. The last thing I want to do is end up in jail...

If you would like a taste of what my writing will be like, please go here:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4788661/1/The_Life_of_Severus_Snape_Year_1">http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4788661/1/T ... ape_Year_1</a><!-- m -->
Yes, I know my sample is a fanfiction, but I really don't feel like digging up some of my posts...

Fandom Cravings: {Name of Fandom - Willing to Play - Sexual Preferences.}

Harry Potter/Marauders Era - Severus, Remus, Lucius, Tom Riddle, Arthur, Albus, and Gilderoy - Het/Yaoi. {Severus/Lily = Love}
Harry Potter/Trio - Any Male Character - Het/Yaoi {Maybe Yuri}
Kyo Kara Maoh - Gunter, Gwendel, Yuuri, and Wolfram - Yaoi
Ouran High School Host Club - Tamaki, Mori, Honey {Hani}, Kaoru, Hikaru, Kyouya, and Nekozawa.
SailorMoon - Haruka, Helios, Yaten, Zoisite and Maybe Others - Yaoi/Yuri
Gundam Wing - Any Male - Yaoi/Het
StarWars - Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Xanatos, Luke, and Han - Het/Yaoi
DragonRiders of Pern - Original Characters Only - Het/Yaoi/Yuri
Lord of the Rings - Pippin, Merry, Legolas, Frodo, and Samwise - Het/Yaoi {Merry/Pippin = Love}
Final Fantasy 7 - Vincent, Rufus, Reno, Nunchaku Turk, Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz - Het/Yaoi
Vampire Chronicles - Armand, Lestat, and Louis - Yaoi/Het
Twilight - Jacob, Jasper, and Carlisle - Het {Maybe yaoi if you can talk me into it with a good plot. -doesn't know how you would be able to do that-}
The Song of The Lioness - Any Male Character - Het/Yaoi

Original Cravings: {Name of Topic - Sexual Preferences.}

ModelxModel - Het/Yaoi/Yuri
ModelxPhotographer - Het/Yaoi/Yuri
ExchangeStudentxStudent - Het/Yaoi/Yuri
SingerxBandmember - Het/Yaoi/Yuri
SingerxLyricist - Het/Yaoi/Yuri
SuperStarxFan - Het/Yaoi/Yuri
BandmemberxBandmember - Het/Yaoi/Yuri
ViolinistxPianist - Het/Yaoi/Yuri
VampirexVampire - Het/Yaoi/Yuri
WerewolfxWerewolf - Het/Yaoi/Yuri
VampirexWerewolf - Het/Yaoi/Yuri
AmericanSettlerxNativeAmerican - Het/Yaoi
NativeAmericanxNativeAmerican - Het/Yaoi/Yuri
Medieval Fantasy - Het/Yaoi/Yuri
American Revolution - Het/Yaoi

Please just ask if your interested in anything else. I will give you the thumbs up or the thumbs down depending on what it is. All sexual stuff will be planned during plotting.

I'd be happy to roleplay a modelXmodel with you...

Perhaps they're hired for erotic photography or something. I'd prefer yaoi, it that's alright.

That would be fantastic! I will contact you over PM so we can talk about it ^^

I will do an:
exchange student/student

one with you. Thinking het now. But not 100 percent sure of het.

z497fe04457a96dg6.gif

A Hostess/Host club is primarily a place where men and or women can pay for the company of men and or women for an evening. Primarily, Host/Hostess clubs strictly forbid prostitution. Well in true 'Blue Moon' style we have taken it to the 'forbidden' level.

Welcome To Tenshi no Chinatsu (Angel of a Thousand Summers)

Tenshi no Chinatsu is a prestigious University dedicated to arts, education and unconventional clubs. Tenshi no Chinatsu has recently approved the founding of it's own Host/Hostess Club.

"Tenshi no Chinatsu Host Club vows to save the student population from boredom using both typical and unholy forms of fun."

But they are lacking members...

Needed

Ootari Kyouya

Ootari Kyoya is the Tenshi no Chinatsu host/hostess club Pimp. He is the paradox of organization and has some very unique methods of making sure 'Tenshi no Chinatsu stays funded'. Not only does he offer explanations for Tenshi no Chinatsu's strange behaviour but he is a smexy domineering beast who likes to keep his little sluts in line.

Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin
Twincest is best, or so the Tenshi no Chinatsu, female population seems to think. What better way to get some "friendly" patrons then to play the brotherly love card. Hikaru and Kaoru provide 'Chinatsu' with an essential piece of the puzzel. Not only do they add a bit of comical relief to the equation, but isn't it cute the way they take care of one another?

If You aren't convinced...

You will be role-playing with a fairly diverse population of men and women who specialize in individual forms of 'fun'. Not only are they all gorgeous, bright and confident but unique.
We Are Looking For...

Kaoru and Hikaru or possibly one or the other.
Kyoya our fearless leader
As well as countless number of patrons
A few additional host/hostess members up to your own discretion.

Information

We Accept Yaoi, Yuri, Hetero, Seke, Seme, Uke, Girl Love, Guy Love and whatever else your little hearts desire.

Questions or Comments: Please Inquire Inside
(oOLinkOo)

I like your ideas, I'm just trying to decide what I want to do exactly..anything in particular that you're absolutely craving?

Well, it all depends on what you are looking for really...
Did you see any that caught your attention above the others?
You may even give me a list of the ones you are interested in if you want.
It might help me help you choose easier.

"I'm pushing open the sarcophagus."
"I'm looking for anything that stands out.."
"I'm rolling divine intervention.."
"He CAN'T notice! I'm a master thief!"
"Why do you want to know my AC?"

and another one from my friends.

"He's not golden. He's just tan!"

And now odd Away Messages.

I am currently shaving my animal crackers with a pair of fingernail clippers. Please take a number, and I will cut your hair accordingly. And if you DON'T want the mo-hawk special, please press ¬»ó on your keyboard now.

Hello from the Community of the Insane Asylum! We are sorry to announce that the occupant of this screen name is not here right now. They are currently rocking to-and-fro in a straight jacket, in a padded room. Please leave a message and they will get back to you as soon as they have regained sanity. Which may take quite a while, but we hope that you care enough about them to wait.

This one used to be my voicemail.

Hi! This is my away message. You can:
a.) Leave a message,
b.) write me an e-mail, or
c.) rip off all your clothes and run around the block naked yelling "BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA."
While this may not help you get a message to me any sooner, you will quickly meet some very nice, understanding people in white coats who will be happy to listen to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back