Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shori's Epic Roleplay Search!! {Het/Yaoi/Yuri}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shori

Planetoid
Well, it looks like I am in need of a good roleplay and I'm hear to ask if anyone is interested. I myself think I am a alright roleplayer, but that's really for you guys to decide isn't it? I do admit that I can have issues with finding my muse at times as well as grammar though. When it comes to sexually activities in roleplays I like to build a relationship before doing so. Yes, that means that the roleplay WILL have plot and WON'T be just pure smut. If your are looking for pure smut, please go else where to find it. If I disappear for a little while, it doesn't mean I'm go for good. It just means that I have a life and that I need to live it. Please don't think that I'm just brushing you off unless I say so.

Though I am usually open for all sorts of sexual activities in a roleplay, I do have my limits. If I don't want to do something I will tell you. If you ignore my wishes and throw a fit I will drop you off of my roleplay roster like a rock off a bridge. I won't whine and complain about your wishes so don't do it to me. I will not do anything that goes against the rules of the site either. There wouldn't be rules if they didn't need to be followed.

As a warning, I usually only play male characters. Yes, every once in awhile, I will play a female but they are usually very much like Haruka from SailorMoon. Very masculine, temperamental, Homosexual. I will play feminine Homosexual men, but that is as feminine as I am willing to go. I just can't seem to get that feminine female thing down in anything but my fanfiction and or original fiction.

I will roleplay Hetero, Yaoi, or Yuri {On occasion.}. I will not do any sexual roleplays with anyone under the age of 18 in it. There is a law against it and I'm not about to break it. I also ask that the person requesting a roleplay with sexual content be over the age of 18 do to the same law. The last thing I want to do is end up in jail...

If you would like a taste of what my writing will be like, please go here:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4788661/1/The_Life_of_Severus_Snape_Year_1">http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4788661/1/T ... ape_Year_1</a><!-- m -->
Yes, I know my sample is a fanfiction, but I really don't feel like digging up some of my posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom