Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FF crossover......no name yet~me and Lawless

Seth was behind her and soon he pushed her into the crowd. "She's all yours guys." He said, with a grin. "I call her pussy and ass. You guys can have as many blowjobs and handjobs as you want..." He said, and then he moved up and slapped her ass. "Get to work, this is your new job."

The men were all to eager to accept such a gift. Hands already groping and molesting every inch of her body.

"You bastard!" Tifa cried out, trying to get away, but there were just too many men. She was suddenly shoved down to her knees. No sooner had she hit the floor, was a cock suddenly thrust into her mouth, almost choking her. Two other men had grabbed her wrists, placing her hand on each of their cocks. By now, her bra and panties were ripped to sheds, leaving her naked before them.

Seth got behind her, and unzipped his pants. He pulled his 8 inch penis out of his pants, and put it up to her pussy. He then grinned, and without hesitation, pushed into her pussy. He bent so he could kiss her neck, and whispered. "This is only the beginning of your punishment."

Tifa groaned in protest and pain when he entered her. She glared back over her shoulder at him. She couldn't say or do anything about it. She had another cock in her mouth, and was forced to jerk off two other men. As expected, when one came, they'd simply step back and be soon replaced by another eager male, wanting the little bar maiden to pleasure them as well.

He started to spank her while he thrusts. "You're lucky." He told her. "If I wasn't so selfish, you'd have another guy in your ass right now." He told her. "So count your blessings... be happy I am selfish with my pets." He said, and then started to groan a little bit at how tight she was. He started to thrust into her a little faster.

Tifa let out muffled groans with just about every thrust. This was so disgusting. Her normal customers that were usually well behaved, were getting to use her like a little whore. Fearing for Marlenes life, she had to pleasure them like a whore, jerking them off with her hands and swirling her tongue around the one her mouth like a pro.

It wasn't long before one of them brought out a video camera and started recording it. The one in her mouth pulled out of her mouth and squirted cum all over her face.

Seth laughed. "Oh boy.. I see future blackmail from your own customers... just imagine what they'll do if you don't perform from them from now on?" He said, and then gripped her waist, and started to pump into her harder, not holding back anymore.

With her mouth free, Tifas grunts and groans were fully audible now. She closed her eyes when the man cummed on her face, avoiding as much of it as she could. He was right. Videotaping this, they could easily get her to do whatever she wanted. Is that what her life would be now on? A whore in her own bar?

((Well, Shelkes out, and Fran is for now too. So.......hmmm...........let's see, perhaps some of the girls from the older games like Rydia from 4 or Terra from 6. Or maybe Lucrecia. We could either revive her, or do a flashback or some such to her getting busy with Hojo, or perhaps a clone or something. Or, do what we did in our old Fran slave RP and not limit it to just FF characters.))

((Terra was the half esper, half human lead female from the game. I believe she was also Kefkas slave.))

((That works. I've played as her on Dissidia. She's pretty cute. We'll have to find a way for Tifa to know her.))

Seth bent over and whispered. "This can all be over... you just have to give me all the information you know about a girl who is powerful... I like to conquer those who have power..."

((Well, she actually looks different in the original game than in Dissidia since in Dissidia, the characters designs are based on the main dudes original designs that didn't make it into the game. Such as Terra being blonde in Dissida, while she he has green hair in the old game. or Tidus' weird ass spikey clothing.))

Back
Top Bottom