Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FF crossover......no name yet~me and Lawless

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
On a typical clear skyed sunny day, the deceptively young Shelke strolled down the sidewalk of Neo Midgar. As was her daily routine, she was currently heading to Tifas bar to help with various things. It was her little way to help think the others for all that they had did for her. She was still rather anti social, but had started to slowly open up. Mostly, to Tifa, who Shelke had come to see as a bit of an older sister, due to the death of her real sister. As she walked, she mad the decision to take a little shortcut to cut down on how long it would take her to reach the bar. This path cut through one of the bad parts of town, but Shelke had never had any trouble here before. Little did she know, this wouldn't be her lucky day.

Seth was sitting on the roof of a building in the slums. Seth was quite the creature. He had cells from Vincent, which made him unstable in itself, and being injected with JENOVA cells didn't help. He was a walking abomination. He wore long black and red trimmed pants, with a black shirt under a black trench coat. The trench coat had red lining. His hair was black with red streaks down it, and was long, and tied behind his head out of his crystal blue eyes.

"Shelke." He said to himself. "She's pretty close to Vincent..." He jumped down in front of her, and grabbed her by the neck, then started to pick her up.

It happened so fast, Shelke really couldn't do anything to stop it. She didn't even fully realize what was going on till she was lifted in the air. Vainly she tried to pry his hand off her neck. But, he was obviously far stronger than she was.

"Who........are you.....?" she asked, struggling to breath. Most people might have commanded he let them go, but Shelke was smart. She wouldn't delude herself into actually thinking that would work.

"I am Seth Necross... Project Angel Destroyer." He said, and then he slammed her small body against one of the walls. "Now... you're coming with me, and I'm going to torture you until I get all the information I need." He then let his one demonic wing and his one angelic wing burst out of his trench coat, and he flew into the air. His face looked like that of Chaos, but his eyes were crystal blue.

Shelke grunted when she was slammed into the wall. Though, thanks to the experiments that had been performed on her, she was far stronger than a normal human and wasn't seriousl hurt by it. When this......creature took off, she held onto his arms by reflex, afraid of being dropped.

He pulled her closer to him, almost as if he cared if she fell. He put one hand on her ass, to hold her up. He then dove and landed at a house in the middle of nowhere. He walked in and there was a man there. (If you remember the original game, this is where you got Aeris's limit XD) He put Shelke down and looked to the man, then thrust the man in the chest with his hand, and with that one thrust of energy, the man's heart exploded. "Sit." He commanded her.

((Good, I hated him.^_^))

Shelke watched the whole site in silent, wide eyed fear. She knew this man could kill her at anytime. Her only chance for survival was to obey until she could find a way out of this. So, she did as she said, and took a seat.

He looked her up and down to see what she was wearing. He hadn't really paid attention. He closed the door, and then moved up to her and brushed his hand through her hair. "Are you a virgin?" He asked her, curiously.

"Yes and no. I've never had intercourse with a man, but I do not have the........physical indication of virginity." Shelke remained, managing to stay calm and cool under these circumstances. Though, him touching her sure didn't help any.

"How did that happen?" He asked. "Tell me as you slowly strip down to your underwear." He told her, and then backed up a little bit so she could stand and do what he had commanded her to do. "If you do everything I say, I will reward you."

"From a physical examination." Shelke calmly told him. She heard his command to strip, but was quite taken back at it. So, at first, she did nothing. But, once again fearing for her life, she had to do what he said, standing up and slowly peeling the off what clothes she had on.

Seth grinned as he watched her. "Well, no doubt today you will be losing your virginity in every sense." He said. "Unless you tell me everything you know about Vincent Valentine, Cloud Strife, and Tifa Lockhart." He said.

"What.......do you want to know?" Shelke reluctantly replied. She hated herself for it, but she may very well have to do what he was asking. They were all so nice to her, she thought they may understand, but she was also afraid that they'd hate her for it.

"Everything you now.. birthplaces... birthdays... age... blood type... EVERYTHING. Where they're living at the moment... where they hang out..." He then walked over to her, and put a hand on one of her breasts. "What's your cup size?"

Him touching her again sent chills up her spine. "Please.......don't hate me......" she thought to herself, before she started to list everything he asked for. Everything, she told him absolutely everything about her friends.

"Good... thank you... now, get on your hands and knees." He told her and unzipped his pants. "I'm going to take your virginity in all three of your holes... and then I think I might keep you as a pet, because you're just so cute." He said.

"B-But you said......." Shelke replied, turning to face him. She couldn't believe it. She had just betrayed all her friends for nothing.

He grabbed a handful of her short hair, and pulled her up to her feet, then he forced her to the ground. "Bow to your master, like the good doggy you are." He said, and then he unzipped his pants, and showed her his 8 inch hard penis. "Now... start licking."

Tifa hummed a random turn to herself as she went about wiping off the counter top of her bar, Seventh Heaven. It wasn't super succesful, but it got a decent enough customer base..........mostly men, for obvious reasons. It was annoying, be constantly hit on, with many instances of butt pinching and slapping and the more daring men that would full on grope her large breasts. Still, Tifa liked her job and could deal with it.

Seth walked into the bar. He was carrying a naked, beaten, and raped Shelke. "I found her in an alleyway... she said to take her here." He said, and looked at Tifa. He looked like he was uncomfortable holding the naked girl. He looked up and down Tifa's body.

"Oh my god.......Hand her to me!"Tifa said with a gasp, gently take Shelke into her arms and carrying her to her room upstairs in a hurry. She lay her in bed and covered her up. She had some bruises and cuts, but nothing serious. She'd be fine after some rest and Tifa doctoring up her wounds.

"What happened!?" demanded the brunette as she stomped back down stairs to the waiting man.

Seth had followed her up, and leans against the doorframe, and looked at her. "The same thing that will happen to Marlene, if you don't do what I say." He said, and she'd soon realize, that he was holding Marlene by the collar of her shirt. Marlene was unconscious.

Tifa gasped in shock again when she stepped out of the room, and was met with the site.

"What do you want, you bastard?" Tifa demanded, crossing her arms over her sizable chest. She could hear customers shuffling around downstairs. It was the busy time of the day, but her customers were usually nice enough. They wouldn't steal anything. But, not like there was anything but beer and classes to steal down there anyways.

Seth smirked. "Tell you what. I'll let her go." He said. "However... you get to walk downstairs in front of all your precious customers in nothing but your underwear." He told her. "Then we'll go up to your room and have some real fun." He told her.

Tifa looked over at the unconscious Marlene, knowing she had no choice but to listen.

"Hurt her, and I'll kill you......." she said, as she began to strip down, as commanded. When she was in her bra and panties, she took a deep breath before heading down the stairs. She hesitated when she reached the door, but soon opened it and walked out, immediately getting stares from everyone. As usual, pretty much everyone here was male. It was no surprised that hoots, hollers and whistles began filling the bar, which caused Tifa to blush and look down at the floor.

Back
Top Bottom