Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Want You To Be My Last (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He nodded and stood, gathering the books and returning them to Kimia, who smiled at him when he did, before he returned to Caeda, "I know this place off campus that has some pretty good food." He said.

It was walking distance, so they made it in a decent amount of time, Aphron holding the door open for her to let her in first.
"Aphron, hello!" A Dragonborn greeted brightly from behind the counter. Aphron smiled softly at him.
"Hello, Muxul. How has your day been?"
"Busy, as expected! Is this your mate?" Muxul asked, looking at Caeda. Aphron became flustered.
"N...No! Caeda not mate! Caeda friend! Aphron treat her!" He sputtered.

"Any friend of Aphron's is a friend of mine. What'll it be?" Muxul asked. Aphron calmed down and smiled sheepishly.
"He will have his usual." He said. Muxul nodded before looking to Caeda.

The Dragonborn gave her a skeptical look, "A tiny thing like you wouldn't be able to finish it."

Aphron giggled before covering his snout, giving a muffled apology.
"The Gods don't make small Mastodons. But I s'pose a child's portion would suit ya fine." Muxul said.

Muxul nodded and Aphron paid, not allowing Caeda to see the price when it was rung up. He turned to her and smiled, "Pick anywhere to sit!"

He nodded, "It's very good, probably the juiciest meat you'll ever put in your mou-" He stopped mid sentence, realizing how bas that sounded, "Oh no..."

He covered his muzzle, absolutely embarrassed, "Aphron sorry...!! That bad, Aphron not mean like that!"

Back
Top Bottom