Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Academy of Sirdin (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Academy of Sirdin Needs people

actually, both of the 'bi only have a general preference and are used to describe genders. succubi can be lesbians and incubi can be gay. :3

I need students in my class...I don't know what else to do except wait for people to come to class. Waiting sucks T_T

If, you want to white and now I am bored, because dready not on.

now if it only shot shuriken and lightning, as well as being on fire it would be epic. :3 *takes a small bite with a fork* ^^

Oppsy *Throws him into a hot springs* There you go, your second friendship thing

*melts in the hot water* -3- if this was food it would be fucking delicious... -3-

*Hand maiden come around him and message his feet and neck* I hope you are enjoying your friendship present.

Wolf_Demon said:
*Hand maiden come around him and message his feet and neck* I hope you are enjoying your friendship present.
god you don't know how bad i've wanted something like this... though only the neck, my feet are alright. ^^

Name: Refia Anami

Race: Human

Pref: Lesbian

Appearance: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/Agregaros/FFXImodelviewer-EngV1-0-12009-02-07.jpg">http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/A ... -02-07.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Bio: As a purely academic student, Refia has spent most of her life alone, shunning a social life to keep to her studies. Transferring to this school was the most adventurous thing she had ever done in her eyes, and she almost feels like she would end up regretting it with all of the distractions about. Rowdy students, demons, among other things.

Year: second

Powers:
Grimoire: Refia keeps a magical book that she can transport to her from any location at will, it enhances her magic in certain ways to either make it more potent, make its effects last longer, delay its effects for up to five minutes, or have it have a much wider area of effect.
Strategic magic: Refia can target specific areas with pinpoint accuracy using magic that would normally affect the whole body.

Special Ability:
Klimaform: Causes Refia to attune herself to the weather in such a way that it enhances her magic when the element matches it.
Storm Magic: Enables her to control the weather in a very small area.

Objective: To better herself in the ways of magic and strategy.

How's this for a second student for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom