Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Academy of Sirdin (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Academy of Sirdin Needs people

if I could play Zero as his god self then he'd gladly have her :p but noooo nbody likes a god of war. oh well *laughs*

no offense. but PFFFFFFFT wher eis the fun in that?! I relaly don't get how Yuri is that fun other than the cute factor.

Lol, have you hear of toys and other things just because it you don't get it then you should say anything about it

I do like me some Het, But Yuri IS ok by me, but only really in terms of cuddling and the like, you know: the cute stuff ^_^. I'm just fonder of sex that can result in babies.

^^ Sex with me almost never involves anything that could be considered "cute." Unless of course you consider violence and other such things to be cute.

Misha Hiroki said:
^^ Sex with me almost never involves anything that could be considered "cute." Unless of course you consider violence and other such things to be cute.
and that's why submissive girls who're into that sort of thing find you hawt. :3

though i consider blood cute... and tasty... >.> what? i can be a vamp as well. *sips from his water bottle*

I play me a mean vampire too myself ^_^ Hell I have one cursed by the blood of a dark god. a vampir ewith a soul basically :D

lol i always play the minion-esque vampire, cause it's harder to fight that way.

*winks* because it takes alot more skill that way. 0.-

I wanted to join a Loooong time ago, but I couldn't figure out a character...until now

Name: Nivek Arcadia
Age: 23 (claims to be much older then he appears, but refuses to give his true age)
Race: Human
Pref: Straight
Appearance: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/Zero_Hunter1/Assassins%20Gathering/DarkWorrier.jpg">http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/Z ... orrier.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Bio: A dabbler in the dark arts of magic, he has discovered a unique way of controlling demonic beings and breeding them into more powerful beings. Calling them Innocent Devils, he has learned that they are completely loyal to their master and no one else, thus the name he has given them.

Class taught: Demon mastery, Devil Forging(To select gifted individuals)
Powers: Devil Forgemaster(Primary), Black magic(secondary)
Special Ability: Able to summon and craft various demons with complete loyalty to him alone.
Objective: To further study the arts of his recent discovery and share it with anyone willing to learn.

Zero_Raider1 said:
I wanted to join a Loooong time ago, but I couldn't figure out a character...until now

Name: Nivek Arcadia
Age: 23 (claims to be much older then he appears, but refuses to give his true age)
Race: Human
Pref: Straight
Appearance: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/Zero_Hunter1/Assassins%20Gathering/DarkWorrier.jpg">http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/Z ... orrier.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Bio: A dabbler in the dark arts of magic, he has discovered a unique way of controlling demonic beings and breeding them into more powerful beings. Calling them Innocent Devils, he has learned that they are completely loyal to their master and no one else, thus the name he has given them.

Class taught: Demon mastery, Devil Forging(To select gifted individuals)
Powers: Devil Forgemaster(Primary), Black magic(secondary)
Special Ability: Able to summon and craft various demons with complete loyalty to him alone.
Objective: To further study the arts of his recent discovery and share it with anyone willing to learn.
*marks another person on Cheid's hitlist* hehehehehe oh this just got alot more interesting. ^3^

Zero_Raider1 said:
but, but I didn't do anything yet ;_;
that's not what Cheid will think once he sees you making an attempt to use shadows against him. *evil grin*

Well, bummer.

I'm stumped on how to begin. Should I just show up and start organizing my classroom, or go through certain procedures first?

whatever you wish man, just make sure to have it apparent that you're a teacher. ^^

Name: Masako
Race: Succubus
Pref: Bi, Straight preference
Appearance: [x]
Bio: Why do you want to know? Bios can and will be used to metagame IC whether people mean to or not. RP and find out hehe.
Powers: Dream Manipulation, Seduction
Special Ability: Just like all succubi can do: Masako can enter dreams to have sex with a person without touching them physically. But the soul yield is only 25%.

Self-Amp: By absorbing the souls of people she can amplify her own powers. (she doesnâ??t kill people she leaves them with like 1% whichâ??ll regenerate overtime)

Impregnation Control: She cannot be impregnated by any means unless she allows it.

Enchantment resistance: Sheâ??s immune to being controlled via enchantments.

Timeless Body: Masako does not age, period. She can however minorly change her appearance to fit her targetâ??s ideal of sexy.

Conversion: Masako can willingly share her blood with a mortal girl and convert her into a sex addicted demoness under her control (master-slave)

Stalking: None.
Objective: To gain as many subservient demonesses as possible

*is lurking to pounce on someone cause he doesn't feel like metagaming at the moment*

Hm, I don't think Succubus can drain female souls. I thought that was incubus

Does it really matter? The only real difference between a Succubus and an Incubus in my mind is that Succubi are female and vice-versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom