Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ... (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I'm a wonderful actor~" He replied before glancing up when they reached the Hub. Simmun knew right away to head toward the center, that's where all the jobs and things were posted and where the merchants and travelers signed in.

He sighed softly as she left him, staying in the wagon as Simmun came to a stop at the pseudo headquarters.

"It's good to see you again, Nyra!"
"Simmun is even more handsome than last time!"
"Where's that rapscallion you call a companion?"

Amir poked his head out and gave a smile, "Hello! Sorry to worry you!" Some of the younger girls blushed at the sight of him.
"Hello, Amir!"

She grinned to herself. Both of them were desired, and both of them were spoken for.. by eachother. It felt very nice.

When Amir finished checking the stock, he moved over to her, "As far as rations go, we could use a touch more. Our basic inventory of odds and ends is good, we won't need to trade anything out or in." He stretched with a groan and a couple teen girls bumped into each other on accident watching him.

He smiled and nodded, "Of course. I'm going to get Simmun set up in the stable. Why not go get us checked in?"

He brought Simmun to the stable and paid for a rather lavish treatment; a bath and high quality food as well as new horse shoes. He made a noise and went to restock the rations while he was at it before going to find Nyra.

He chuckled softly, "Never said that~" He replied, "I take it it'll be our usual room~? I'll be there waiting for you~"

Back
Top Bottom