Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ... (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
𝓒𝓪𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮 - 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻?
𝓒𝓪𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 - 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻?
𝓦𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵 - 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻?
𝓒𝓪𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 - 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻, 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻?

Amir travelled closely with his love, Nyra, as she worked as a travelling merchant, taking up her father's craft after he passed. Amir owed Nyra a life debt after she saved his life from a crime he was framed for and vowed to be by her side until he lost his life performing his duty to her. They fell in love not long after, Nyra finding him to be more than just wonderful company. The life of a merchant was not easy and held its share of dangers, ones he gladly threw himself into to protect her. He hated how she cried over his wounds, but always offered her his warm smile to assure her he was fine.
"It will take so much more to rid you of me." He always said.
He sat on the horse to guide it as it pulled her wagon of goods along, content with her in the wagon's safety. It was nice today, not too hot or humid, as they made their way to the next town. She had been requested to bring a shipment of furs and meat to this area as they were running low, and the pay was more than exceptional. She would be a fool to turn it down. He ran his fingers through his short silver hair, his biceps flexing at the movement, eyes bored as he kept a keen watch.

She looked over at him and smiled. Amir had a mean streak, but never towards her. He was always such a good traveling partner.

"Are you doing alright back there?" He asked as he glanced back. His voice was deep and rich, which didn't match how he looked at all, but she loved the sound of his voice. Even when it was in her ear at night, moaning praises and vows of love. "I know I'm not the best at idle chatter, I'm trying to work at that." He offered a kind smile, as he usually did.

He grinned, reaching to play with his hair, inadvertently showing off his impressive biceps, or maybe he planned it, "You'll make me blush with talk like that, Nyra."

The furs were beautiful and soft, the meat salted and wrapped heavily to keep from attracting predator animals. Amir was always good at protecting them, whether it was from bandits or animals, he never let harm befall her.

When she looked up, his posture was different. Vastly different; he sat up straighter, eyes scanning hard as his hand hovered over Simmun's flank, like he was gonna jump off. Had he seen something?

His hand rose toward her to quiet her, eyes locking on something in the trees, "Stay hidden, keep him moving," he ordered, jumping off, "I'll be right back."

Simmun kept walking as if nothing was going on, bemused with his own horse devices. Amir came back not long after, smiling softly, "Just paranoid. We're ok."

Back
Top Bottom