Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urchin theft (Whitestar and Rainbows)

Jack looked surprised, he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her even closer. He then leans his head down and plants a kiss on the top of her head, basically his lips were touching her hair. He then jerks his head back and smiles. "So...we're good?"

Star looked up at him and nodded. She was pretty sure that they would be fine at least until he got mad or tried to make her do something she didn't want to do again. Bit she really hoped that would take a while. She smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder, not quite sure what to do.

Jack ran a hand up her arm, her shoulder, then pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Want to take a walk with me? The sun's about to set..." he said, turning his head to look at her.

Star smiled, closing her eyes for a moment before looking up at him as he spoke. She smiled at the suggestion. "Mmk, that sounds nice." She said, looking up at him. It was quite a romantic idea that she hadn't expected.

Jack smiled, "Great..." he said, "Then when we come back, dinner should be ready, and we'll deal with your sleeping arrangements..." he said stretching his arm back, waiting for Star to get up first before he got up off the couch.

Star smiled and nodded, standing up as well. She was quite excited about this. "So, where would I be sleeping?" She asked, wondering if she would be staying in his room or if he had a spare room or she would even settle for the couch. Any of those would be better than the chains he had her in before.

Jack smiled and pulled Star close to him, "I leave that choice up to you...there's plenty of rooms up stairs...you can sleep with me...or you can have any one of those rooms that's vacant...you and your cat." he said. Once he had said that he began walking towards the door, opening it, and steps out, feeling the cool breeze blowing by.

She listened to her options and decided she would decide once they got home. She smiled, a bit surprised that he had mentioned the cat. She got up and followed him out. She smiled as she stepped out. "Oh, It feels amazing out here." She said, closing her eyes and just standing there for a moment, almost as if she were absorbing the night air.

Jack smiled and went behind Star and went wrapped his arms around her, rocking her gently left and right. "You're amazing..." he whispered into her ear.

Star jumped as he first made contact, but when she realized he wasn't going to be mean she relaxed. She blushed at his comment. "T-thank you." She said. Obviously she wasn't used to being complimented.

"You're welcome," he said running his right hand through her hair and pulling her close so that their bodies were now touching. He then moves his left hand down to her back as he moves his right hand back to her cheeks. "Usually, in these types of situations..." Jack said, looking into Star's beautiful eyes. "People kiss..." he said closing his eyes and inches foward.

Star didn't mind at all moving closer to him. He was being completely unlike he was before. He was so nice and actually being quite romantic. She blushed at his statment and couldn't hel but close her eyes as well, leaning up and heir lips touching gently before she pushed a bit more, kissing him a bit more passionately.

Surprised and happy as Jack felt Star presses her lips against his. When she became a little bit more aggressive, Jack got startled and stumbled back a bit, he found himself backed against the door with Star lips against his. His hands moves around her sides and wrapped around her back, pulling her closer as he return the aggresiveness that she had already exerted. While he was kissing her back, his hands once they reached her back began to move up and down, never staying in an area on her back for more than a second.

Star was a bit shocked that he had stumbled back. She hadn't expected that at all. She was pretty sure that her agressiveness was somehting he would have expected. She smirked a bit, but just kept on kissing him. She was actually a bit shocked that he returned the aressive behavior. She shivered a bit as his hands caressed her back and she drapped her arms over his shoulders, quite content with this moment.

Time sure passed when you're locked into an intimiate moment. The wind began to blow harshily by as Jack continue to kiss the most beautiful girl in his life. As the wind continueto blow pass them, the more Jack pulled Star close to him, as their skin contact would keep them warm enough, that and their lips being exchanged.

But finally Jack pulled alway and smiled, "Wow..." he said with a smile.

Star shivered a bit as the cool wind blew against them, but she wasn't really paying much attention to the wind becasue she was too wrapped up in their little moment of passion. As he pulled back and just said 'wow' she blushed, looking off to the side. Trying to change the subject quickly she looked back behind them. They hadn't even made it off the front porch. "We still havn't gone for much of a walk." She said, chuckling nerveously.

Jack grinned, "I know...I was too caught up by your beauty." Jack said, rising his right hand back and pushes strand of her hair behind her ear again. "I wanted to take the walk so you can enjoy just how beautiful it gets when the sunsets around here...but for me...the sunsetting is right in front of me...and I just made out with it" he said withi a smile and kind of red cheeks. He realize what he said was probably the lamest thing she had ever heard.
"If you still want that walk...are you okay with just what you're wearing? Maybe I should..." Jack paused for a moment and unbuttoned his shirt, and removed his longsleeve button shirt off his body, and place it on Star's back.

Star only blushed more at his words. She could believe he said that. She giggled a bit as he spoke again. It really was corny, but she enjoyed it. "That's the corniest..." She paused, leaning in and kissing him on the lips gently. "But most amazing compliment I've ever gotten. She smiled stepping back a bit. She tilted her head to the side as he asked if he she would be fine with what she was wearing. She blushed as he took off his shirt. "Wont you be cold?" She asked, not sure if that was the best idea. She looked at him, a bit concerned. She could always run in and get a jacket. It wouldn't take long, and that way he wouldn't get cold.

Jack shooked his head at Star's concern. "I'll be fine...and what's this...is Star concerned about my well being?" he said wrapping his arms around her and staring into her beautiful face who's cheek were probably full blown red by now. "Let's get going...before dinner's ready." he said with a smile, and moves his hands away and goes to grab her hand.

Star's eyes widened for a moment before she narrowed them and punched him in the arm. She didn't really like being teased. "Oh shut up." She said. looking off a bit angerly. She was blushing quite a bit though. As he took her hand she looked over at him and just nodded, begining to walk with him.

As they begin to walk away from the mansion and towards the beach, Jack smiled and said, "Interesting...Stars doesn't like being teased does she?" he said with a big grin on his face as he then suddenly stopped and took off his shoes, as his feet began to touch the sand.

Star was fairly content with just this moment. She looked over at him and rolled her eyes at his words. "No, she doesn't." She said, though she wasn't quite sure why she was speaking in third person. She was a bit confused as he suddenly stopped and then realized he had taken off her shoes. She did the same, smiling at the feeling of the still warm sand on her feet.

Jack smiled as Star follow his example by removing his shoes. When they were walking on the sand, Jack removed his hand from hers and brought his hand to the other side of her arm and pulled her closer. "Are you warm?" he said with a smile.

Star looked over at him as he let go and was a bit surprised as he pulled her closer. She just stared up at him as he asked. She nodded. "Yes, I am. Are you cold?" She asked, a bit worried about him. She didn't want to take his shirt and leave him cold.

Jack then stopped and place both hands on her arms, staring down to those beautiful eyes once again. "I'll be fine...with you by my side...I'll always be warm" he said with a smirk, and began to walk again. "What's this...has Star fallen in love?" he said with a grin.

Back
Top Bottom