Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urchin theft (Whitestar and Rainbows)

Jack raised his eyebrow and removed his shoes and socks and got into the tub. He placed a right hand by her cheek and pushed strands of her hair back behind her ear. "What's wrong?" he said, pulling her close and gives her a kiss as he then pulls back and begins unbuttoning his longsleeve shirt.

Star looked at him oddly as he took off his shoes and socks, then got in then took off his shirt. "You're going to get in with your pants on?" She questioned, thinking him to be a bit crazy. She was very confused. but shrugged and got in. She didn't know why he wanted to get in with his pants on, that's no proper way to bathe. but if he wanted to, it wasn't as if she could stop him.

"You want to see me naked?" he said, shrugging and unbuckling his pants and removes his pants and boxers away. Now he was standing naked in front of Star, who happened to be naked too.

"You want to see me naked?" he said, shrugging and unbuckling his pants and removes his pants and boxers away. Now he was standing naked in front of Star, who happened to be naked too.

She blushed as he asked and looked away, shrugging a bit. She hadn't meant it like that. "I've just never heard of someone showering with pants on." She said, covering herself a bit. Now that they were both naked she felt a bit self conscieous.

Jack turned on the faucet, and immediately pulled Star close to him, as the water sprayed down on him. He took her hands and began rubbing the blood stain left on her skin. "This was why you wanted to shower..." Jack said looking up at Star.

Star gasped as he pulled her closer, flinching a bit as the water sprayed on him. She looked a bit confused as he started to wash the blood off her skin and nodded. As he got to her hands she jerked them away, it a bit painful as he tried to get that blood off. She looked down, noticing that a few of her knuckles had been split while she was hitting the other guy, and that was why the blood wasn't coming off, it was her own.

"I'm sorry..." he said, not realizing it was painful. He then looked down at her hand and was stunned. "Do you want to go get that checked?"

She shrugged. "I think it should be fine." She said. And the majority of that reasoning was that she thought it was ture. But also she hadn't been to the doctor in over ten years and she didn't want to go now.

"You sure? I can have a doctor come by...there's one on my speed dial..." he said looking at her. Surprised that they were both naked and he weasn't the least bit aroused all because she was some what in pain.

She nodded, "It's fine. If it gets infected or my fingers fall off then you can call a doctor." She said, obviously not wanting to see a doctor. She pushed him back a bit, moving foward as well but now she was standing under the warm stream of water. She leaned over, picking up the soap and just holding it for a moement before rubbing it all over herself and then rinsing off. She then started rubbing him down with it. That was what she had in mind about her touching him.

Jack stood there as Star wash herself. He then looked shock when he felt Star rubbing him. "I can get use to this..."

Star laughed a bit at his comment as she continued to rubb the soap all over his body. "I wouldn't if I were you. You'll only be disappointed." She said and pulled him back under the stream of water, making him rinse off.

"Would you dare to disobey me again?" Jack said with a smile and pulls Star close to him and wraps his arms around her body as he moves his head foward for a kiss.

Star smirked. She didn't really know what to say. "But you didn't give me an order." She said, still smirking as she finished washing him off. She gave a slight nod before turning to get of the shower.

"Order?" Jack said seeing as Star was about to leave. "I order you to stop.." he said with a smile. "Now that you're naked...I want you to lean up against the wall...I want to repay you for cleaning me".

Star paused, looking back at him. She hesitated as he told her what to do. She wasn't quite sure what he intented to do. "No, that's fine. No need to repay me." She said and turned once more, about to get out.

He placed his hand on her shoulder and pulled her back a bit. "Now that was disobeying an order," he said with a smile.

Star almost fell backwards, but quickly caught her balance. She looked back at him. "Well what if I don't want you to repay me?" She asked, still not thinking he was going to punish her for just this.

"I make the rules around here...don't you know that?" he said, running a hand down her sides.

"If I were you, I would either grip onto something, or lean against the wall" Jack said, getting down on his knees and placing both hands on her hips, and began kissing the area known as the crotch.

Star was a bit surprised that he was being so foward and moved a bit, leaning up against the wall. She blushed, looking down at him as he kissed her crotch. She didn't want him to repay her, but it didn't seem like she woul dhave any say in what happened.

Jack looked up at her and smile, since she wasn't really protesting, he began his work. Continuning to kiss the area around her vagina, before slightly moving his tongue up and down her slit.

Star bit her lip as he continued kissing and gasped as he actually started licking. She then reached down, puching his head away a bit. "I'd actually much rather you didn't." She said, blushing as she looked down at him.

"I do..." he said, leaning his head back foward. Pressing it against her vagina and licks the length of her slit. His nose was pressed against her mons. He had done this before and he knew Star liked the sensation his tongue gave to her sweet lovely vagina. This time, he planned on finishing it, giving her, her first orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom