Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A fairy tale Marriage (Shazman & EtherealElvenEmpress)

Viyan was still at a lose for words. What had she done? Once a deal was struck and the terms agreed there was no undoing it! Hamund had taken off down the mountain leaving her alone to her thoughts. If she were lucky maybe he would not make it. A part of her hoped that he would forget before she shook her head and sighed. “You shouldn’t even think that way. That’s horrible Vi…” tossing her red hair as she talked to herself.

Waiting she sat back into the lovely waters of her lagoon. All she could do was wait. She could feel the moment the mother took a sip of the potion she gave Hamund. What He was seen with his mother was how the potion and magic it held ran through her body letting her glow with vitality. Restoring health. Viyan Took a deep breath and released. “It’s done…it’s really done…” speaking to herself as her wings spread out wide and stretched out before folding behind her.

Hamund was treated to watching his mother’s hair change from some grays returning to their original color but not fully. He could see a little bit of hidden red tint to a few strands. It wasn’t much but he could see that the fae’s Magic was her own touch. “The Council is going to kill me.…” She said softly as the bird Hamund brought to her begin to fly overhead tweeting loudly as of trying to give her message. “You say nothing!” Viyan huffed as she puffed her cheeks out in defiance. “They will have to wait you say nothing until he returns and I hear about what happened…” the bird actually listened but stayed nearby as she would wait. Too scared to even tell her own family about what she just did. After all this kind of mistake she would not be able to live down. A fae and a human as a couple? Not only a couldn’t but fulfilling a deal that she struck and produce a new soul! Not only the council but her family was not going to be happy about this considering what her powers were what would happen if she makes her strong bloodline with a human?

“Maybe he’ll agree to changing the deal? Maybe…” she spoke to herself I’m not sure if she even could. All she could do was wait until he came back to her and maybe he could talk to council into sense himself!

Back
Top Bottom