Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

Anaise squeezed her eyes shut, focusing only on the taste of his cum as it flooded her mouth, filling it rather quickly. She couldn't help but savor it, her mind comparing it to Gladstone's and Charlie's. With Charlie, she'd been so pent up that she overflowed, and she had hardly gotten a chance to taste it because of the circumstance. Gladstone's was salty, addictive. She could tell he was pent up by its thick consistency. Tyrell's tasted more...sweet, and more potent.

The fact that she hadn't even thought about Noah's cum didn't come to her mind. Instead, she opened her eyes, blinking up at Tyrell before she swallowed down his cum, inhaling deeply afterwards. "Mmm," She smiled, gratefully taking the drink from him before she took his hand, using him for support as she climbed to her feet. "Oh, I do really like the taste. Yours tasted especially nice." She admitted, before taking a drink from her bottle.

She didn't sip her alcohol just to cleanse his taste, but rather to use the bottle to hide her expression. Her face wore a look that was somewhere between a blushing, giddy school girl, and a lewd, seductress, and it was embarrassing for her. Unfortunately, the bottle was clear and see-through, not that she put two and two together in her state. "Thank you for that."

Tyrell noted how Anaise had just swallowed his cum without any objection. Not every girl their age was so willing to suck down a guy's load and Anaise even went one step further and told him she liked the taste of his cum. He grinned and sipped his own drink again, not noticing her hiding her expression at first but then glancing to her cute attempt to hide as the bottle was drained and he could see through it.

"You're welcome cutie. You play beer pong?" he asked, turning and placing a hand on Anaise's waist as he started to walk her out of the garage and back to the party. Tyrell was thinking he had some friends who would just love to get to know Anaise better and he figured getting a few more drinks in the succubus would make her even more convivial than she had been already.

"Beer pong?" Anaise found herself more comfortable with his arm around her the more he did so. She naturally walked along side him, leaning against him ever so slightly as they returned to the party. "Actually...not really. I've seen it played, though!" She'd avoided parties ever since she started dating Noah. That meant she didn't party much, which meant little to no drinks, meaning no beer pong.

"It looks fun, though...is it hard?" The alcohol she had consumed already was starting to get to her, now. She was already feeling overwhelmed by all the sex and lust in the air, but now th alcohol was making her feel a little lightheaded. Bubbly, even. "Maybe you can teach me how to play."

"Sure thing cutie. Follow my lead" said Tyrell with a grin. He led Anaise back to the party properly, Tyrell glancing back to see if Anaise had remember to pick her panties up from where they had been abandoned before.

Tyrell led Anaise over to where the guys had been playing beer pong before. The couple that had been playing with each other had disappeared but the guys were still playing. Tyrell introduced them all to Anaise and they were all seemingly very happy to meet her.

The guys divided into teams again, letting Anaise take turns being on either side. If she didn't fancy beer, they let her fill the plastic cups with the fruit alco-pop drinks she'd liked before.

Tyrell and the others started to show Anaise the ropes and it turned out to not be too complicated, just trying to get the ping-pong ball into the other teams cup and forced to drink it in one go if their opponents got one of their cups.

Tyrell and the others were so friendly, guiding Anaise and helping her if she struggled. This usually involved standing right behind her, pressed against her ass and their hands on her waist.

For the first time in a long time, Anaise found herself feeling a little nervous. It definitely had to be the alcohol, and she was only consuming more as she played with them. The little compliments she would receive, the little jokes they made as they introduced and played beer pong with her, they were all making her a bit of a giggling, red-faced mess. It didn't stop herself from cutting loose and enjoying herself, though.

The more they played, the more she drank, especially considering she wasn't as good at the game as she had hoped to be. Still, she was having fun, and everyone was so helpful. She didn't mind the hands-on approach, the way they pressed their groins against her ass, hands wandering her body as they tried to help her. Hell, she actually enjoyed it. She found herself bending forward often, her ass rubbing back against them.

By the end of the game, she was a bit of a giggling, tipsy mess. But she was having fun. She was cutting loose. It had been so long since she'd been able to do so, so much so that the idea of self-restraint completely abandoned her.

A game of beer pong down and several drinks consumed, left Anaise giggly and tipsy with the party in full swing. The guys clearly loved her company, Tyrell quietly telling them when Anaise was out of ear shot exactly what they'd already done in the garage and how easy Anaise was.

That only seemed to make the guys more friendly towards the clueless Anaise and their wandering hands became more brazen as another game started. However any plans being cooked up by the guys were foiled as Anaise would hear her name being called and seeing Noah come over, looking concerned.

At that point Anaise was just lining up for a shot, one of Tyrell's friends right behind her, 'helping' the tipsy succubus aim. This of course involving his groin grinding against her ass and his hands on her waist.

"Anaise, I've been looking everywhere for you" he said, coming over and trying to ignore the gang of jocks who were all looking annoyed about this shrimpy looking guy who was interrupting their game. Noah had been wandering the large house and texting Anaise for the better part of an hour now, looking around as he saw how close the guy was while Anaise lined up her shot.

Anaise appreciated just how helpful and friendly they all were. The stray hands groping her, feeling her up, didn't bother her hardly one bit. They were just trying to make sure she hit the shot right! Besides, it felt nice, really nice! They all were nice, just like Tyrell.

The succubus was just lining up for a shot, tongue sticking partly out of her mouth, pressed between her lips in concentration as she tried to stay stabilized. Thankfully, one of the guys was kind enough to help her stay straight, holding onto her hips! He was only grinding against her because he was having trouble too, and because it felt so nice. At least, that was what her alcohol-addled mind told her. "Mmmnh...h-hold on, stop moving so much..."

That was when she heard Noah's voice, and she looked up to see him, just as she tossed the ball. It bounced and then missed the cup, sadly. "Aww...Noah...you made me miss...!" She pouted at him, hands leaning on the table for support, her ass pushing back harder against the guy. "I was gonna win this one...! I really was!" She looked back at the guy 'helping' her, pouting even harder before looking back to Noah. "W-what are you doing here? How's the party...?! Are you having fun?!"

The guys all let out commiserative groans as Anaise missed, although it was all for show, as it meant they could keep Anaise playing longer and enjoy her company more for every shot she missed.

The guy behind her grinned as Anaise pouted at him and chastised the new guy, none of them even considering that Noah could be her boyfriend. As such, when she pushed her ass back against the guy behind her, he answered by slowly grinding against her more right in front of Noah.

"Yeah... it's fun" lied Noah, watching the guy behind her and even he could tell that Anaise was a little drunk. "And I was looking for you" he said again, Anaise seemingly oblivious to the fact they'd gotten separated. His next works were drowned out as Anaise would hear the plop of the return shot landing in one of her cups, the guys all cheering.

"That's another one Anaise!" called Tyrell from the other side of the table, the game not going in their teams favour as Anaise's side only had one cup left and Tyrell's side had several. The guys playing with Anaise didn't seem to mind losing and if she'd was paying more attention, Anaise might have noticed it mostly seemed to be her getting called on to down the plastic cups whenever they lost one, like they were calling for now.

"I'm glad it's fun! I'm having fun too, Noah..!" She chirped, a slight, little gasp leaving her lips as the guy grinded against her more. "I-I made new friends!" She sounded so proud of herself, too. Truth be told, she didn't have anyone she would consider a friend at the school. Noah was the only one she could really hang out with. The guys just wanted to fuck her, and the girls either wanted the same from her, or they hated her guts.

"Aww shoot..! You guys are way too good!" She huffed upon hearing them call for her to down another one. "Ahh...another tasty drink!" She grabbed the cup, picking it up and gulping it down quickly. Some of the alcohol dribbled down her cheek and chin, traveling down her neck and wetting the bust of her dress.

Once she was done, she set the cup down and let out a heavy sigh. The alcohol had her feeling so hot now, she forgot just how many cups she'd drank. "What did you say Noah...?" She asked with a slight hiccup. "You were looking for me? I was partying..! I made new friends!" She repeated herself, as if she'd forgotten she told him this already. "T-they're really nice! And really fun! And really good at beer pong!" She leaned over the table a bit now, her face reddening. Now she cold really feel the effects of not just the alcohol, but the guy grinding against her, and it was making her really horny.

"Oh... that's nice" said Noah, part of him glad that Anaise was having a good time and making friends. The other party of him though was very aware that any of these guys could be a stand in for Charlie. They were handsome buff jock types, one even right behind Anaise and seemingly unabashed about close he was. Noah did his best not to be a prude but seeing Anaise like that made his stomach churn.

"Who's this guy?" called one of the guys from the other side of the table as they cleaned the balls off in some water as it was Anaise's team's turn again. Before anyone else could say anything, Noah piped up.

"I'm Noah. I'm Anaise's boyfriend" he said proudly. Everyone looked stunned, apart from Tyrell who did a spit take. He wasn't worried about Noah finding out what they'd gotten up to in the garage of course but it was just so surprising to hear that the gorgeous succubus before them would date a guy like Noah.

Anaise was quick to nod her head up and down rather quickly, and quite a few times. "Uh-huh! Noah is my...my boyfriend!" She announced, seconding his words. "He's my boyfriend, and I love him very much!" She declared. "E-even if he's a little cowardly sometimes!" She added unintentionally before being given one of the balls for her turn.

She tried to aim the ball properly this time, eyes narrowing in focus. But everything just kept shifting around in the damn room! Before she knew it, she'd dropped the ball, watching it narrowly miss the cup and bouncing away. "Aww...dammit! It's not fair...! The room keeps shifting!" She pouted, upset at failing once again.

Noah felt his confidence spike as Anaise agreed he was her boyfriend, although her follow up comment hit a bit close to home. Tyrell meanwhile couldn't wipe away his smug grin, all of them watching Anaise miss another shot. His wind was whirring as an idea formed and he called across the table.

"Noah should play then. Let him join Anaise's team and he can take her shots if she's struggling" he said, giving a quick wink to the other guys as they looked at him incredulously. Noah, eager to show he wasn't cowardly stepped up right away, his back turned to Anaise with the guy just right behind her. He was handsome handsome and tall with short blonde hair, having introduced himself to Anaise before as Declan.

"So Anaise has to drink for every shot Noah takes" said Tyrell around to their side and refilling their cups. Noah agreed and lined up his first show, his hand trembling and of course he missed. Meanwhile, Declan was letting his hands wander down again, Noah's back still turned as he reached under her skirt and started fondling Anaise's ass while her boyfriend was only about a foot away.

"Yay! Noah can play!" Anaise giggled happily, her hands clapping excitedly as she watched Noah step up. He was going to actually play! Maybe he could win it for her! Even if he lost, it was still a major step forward for him! She'd have expected him to shy away from the game, maybe go home altogether, even!

"O-okay!" Anaise chirped. "P-play!" She watched Noah step up to play. He missed the first shot, and she booed a little in disappointment. "I-it's okay! Next one! You'll get t-the next one!" She paused a moment as Declan's hands crept underneath her skirt and began to touch her ass, making her coo softly. Her skin was hot to the touch, and his hands felt nice on her juicy rear. "Mmm...."

Tyrell stepped up, seeing Anaise getting felt up right behind Noah and apparently happy to have it happen. As he suspected, she was just playing with the kid, or something. There was obviously another layer to the whole situation, otherwise she'd not have got into the garage and let him finger her like she had.

As if to prove his obvious superiority to her boyfriend, Tyrell lined up a shot and landed it in one, the guys handing Anaise the cup to down so Noah could focus on getting his ass handed to him.

Noah kept trying, landing a couple of shots but mostly Tyrell just kept beating him as Anaise was made to finish the next three drinks and leaving just one last one. All the while, Declan was there behind her, rubbing himself against her and even sliding a hand under her skirt to start playing with her pussy. Anaise's panties were still abandoned on the garage floor so it was easy for him to tease her.

"New rule. If I get this last shot, Anaise has to show everyone her tits" called Tyrell, the guys all laughing as he lined the shot up, Noah spluttering his disapproval while his face was burning with humiliation.

The entire time they played, Anaise was far too preoccupied to focus on Noah as he played the game. She was either downing cups of alcohol, or too caught up in Declan's hands as they felt her up, toying with her body. Her pussy was already wet, but the moment he started to play with her, she became soaked, and so did his fingers. Between him playing with her, teasing her with his hand, and all the additional drinks she had to down, at some point she found herself leaning her head against Noah's back for support.

But of course, he didn't notice. He was probably too busy caught up in being embarrassed about losing to realize what was happening, and she was too drunk to say anything. Too drunk, and enjoying it way too much.

"A-aah....y-you can do it Noah...! I know you can w-win this one...!" Anaise struggled to get the slurred words out, her moans stifled more by the alcohol than of her own accords. The condition flew over her head, but it didn't seem like she cared in this state anyway, not with a finger rubbing against her swollen labia, and so many drinks in her system. "S-save the day...!"

Noah might have noticed something was weird with the way Anaise was speaking, starting to look back at her but getting distracted as Tyrell threw his ball towards them. Anaise hadn't made any objections so everyone seemed to assume the deal was sealed.

Of course Tyrell landed the shot, everyone cheering as Declan took his hand from under her dress and Anaise was handed the last cup to drink. However that was only the first half of their expectations, as all the guys were now looking to the succubus with even more deeply lustful gazes.

"Anaise... you don't have to..." began Noah, leaning to mumble in her ear, as all the gathered guys began to wolf whistle and cat call, Anaise truly the centre of their attention in that moment.

Anaise pouted when Tyrell made the shot. "Nooo...I lost again...!" That was frustrating in and of itself, but what was just as frustrating was the absence of Declan's finger, suddenly. Still, she took the cup that was handed to her, and drank it as quickly as she could, wiping her mouth clear of any alcohol after wards.

"N-no Noah...I have to..." She slurred, shaking her head left and right rather strongly. "I don't wanna be a spoil sport! You lost so it's only fair!" She told her boyfriend before she took a step back. It wasn't just the alcohol. All this attention had an affect on a succubus, and it was affecting a drunk, sex-starved and horny Anaise very much.

She fumbled with the straps to her dress initially, struggling to shrug them from her shoulders, but eventually she got it, freeing her arms of them. Then, she tugged her dress down, struggling to get the fabric over the massive mounds that were her breasts, but she soon succeeded, and they bounced free of her dress, her large, pink areola and hard nipples on display for the whole group to see. "T-there we go! Now you can all see them! You won fair and square!"

Noah just stood and stared as Anaise pulled down her dress and let her big round tits fall out. Her struggling with her dress got a few guys chuckling but there was a moment of just silent appreciation for her when she finally got it figured out.

This was swiftly followed by a loud cheer from the guys, clapping, whistling and complimenting Anaise as other people nearby looked over to see what was going on and noticing the succubus was flashing everyone.

Noah tried to speak but he couldn't summon the words. He felt like he was on the verge of a panic attack and his face was so crimson he might explode. In that moment he did the only thing he could manage and that was turn on his tail and flee the scene, Declan taking the chance to come up behind Anaise, reaching round and squeezing her tits from behind.

"Aww...you guys...!" Anaise blushed, grinning like an idiot, and giggling like an even bigger one. All the attention was really getting to her, so much so that she hardly even noticed that Noah had left. She wanted to say something, but she was lost in the moment, the alcohol, and the attention.

Even if she could have gotten something out, it would have been stifled by the little moan that escaped her lips as Declan snuck up on her and squeezed her tits. They were far too big for his hands to hold the whole of them, and his fingers easily sunk into the supple flesh. "Nnyah..." She moaned, "H-heyyyy, I didn't say you could touch...!" She whined, though she hardly made a move to stop him.

"You have to let goooo," She drawled, another moan escaping from her lips in the process. He was being so rough with it, and it didn't help that every part of her was so sensitive right now.

The guys just laughed as Anaise barely objected to getting groped. It seemed Declan had basically laid claim to her and seeing a potential scene unfolding, Tyrell stepped in to play wing man and peace maker.

"Ok guys, let's not get carried away. Anise said stop and I think she's had a bit too much to drink" he said, giving Declan a smile before looking outside. "Why don't you get her some fresh air" he suggested, Declan cottoning on and already helping Anaise with her dress again before she was guided outside into the refreshingly cool night air.

The garden behind the house had plenty of people around it too but it was way less crowded than inside, with less noise and much less stuffy. The pool currently had a few people dipping in and there even a few guys barbecuing, Declan guiding Anaise in their direction so she could get something something eat and soak up the alcohol a little.

"You were great in there. Too bad your boyfriend wasn't enjoying himself" said Declan, Anaise able to get a proper look at him now they were outside.

Last edited:
"Thank you~!" Anaise cooed softly as they released her and helped her fix her dress, hiding her tits underneath the fabric once more. She followed Declan outside, enjoying the cool air against her skin. It seemed to wick away the heat from her face, making her feel a bit better.

Of course, that heat came right back when she got a better look at Declan. "You're so pretty..." She spoke without thinking, then moved to cover her mouth with her hands, eyes widening. "O-oop!" She giggled a bit, her face a bright red. "I said that out loud...!" It was a mistake, really.

"T-thank you...! Noah is just shy...he's really shy..." She told him. She meant to end it there, but the alcohol had loosened her lips. "He's too shy...I wish he was more confident and manly!" She hiccupped a little, squinting her eyes as she thought about it. "It's...hard...for me...but I still love him! Even if he can't..." She trailed off as she was given a hotdog. Instead of finishing her sentence, she bit into the hot dog, chewing it slowly.

"The water looks so pretty..." She mumbled, staring into the lit pool. "It looks nice..."

Declan grinned as Anaise complimented him before stifling her loose tongue with a bite of her hotdog. Declan liked to think she wouldn't normally interfere with a girl already in a relationship. However Anaise was gorgeous and apparently didn't mind getting with other guys if Tyrell was telling the truth.

"Fancy taking a dip?" he asked, Declan coming up behind Anaise again, his hand on her ass. Most of the people around the pool were just dipping their toes, a few having gotten in but but nobody had brought swim wear so the guys were in their boxers and the girls just in their bra and panties.

Declan was already reaching to pull up his top, letting her Anaise get a good look at his slender but we'll defined upper body. He got his jeans off next and took Anaise's hand, walking her to the pools edge. Anaise would need to either get in and risk soaking her dress or take it off and skinny dip, what with her underwear still back in the garage.

Anaise watched Declan undress, her face growing redder by the second. Her tail swished back and forth behind her, a sign that she was enjoying everything she was seeing, and then some. He was so much different in figure than what she'd seen with Noah. He was stronger, in better shape...ripe. She couldn't help the semi-lewd expression on her face, and she even forgot to chew her hot dog.

"W-w-wait!" She didn't want to get her only dress wet! She had no other clothes! So, she started to unzip her dress, letting it fall around her ankles in a pile on the floor. She'd completely forgotten about her lack of panties, but in her drunken state, it seemed she hardly cared. A succubus was most comfortable in many positions, and none of them required a single article of clothing.

"O-okay...!" She slowly stepped into the pool, using her grasp on his hand as a way to keep herself from falling in head first. The water was cool to her hot skin, and almost immediately, it gave her goosebumps, her pink nipples harder than before as her breasts seemingly floated atop the surface of the water.

Declan grinned and returned Anaise's lustful gaze as she just took her dress off without question. The other girls who had took a dip had the decent to leave their undies on but Anaise just stripped to nothing and climbed in.

The girls in the pool either seethed with jealousy at the sight of her perfect body or instead had a very sudden bi-curious awakening, the guys just ogling the succubus as Declan stepped in after Anaise and enjoyed the cooling water.

Declan didn't let go of her hand, instead swimming over to the side of the pool and taking taking Anaise with her as the other party goers went back to chatting and Declan pulled her against him, Anaise able to feel was already getting hard for her under the water.

"C-cool..." The water was definitely cold, at least at first. But Anaise could feel herself warming up as she felt the stares of everyone on her. It was easier for her not to look at them, she didn't know what she would do. Instead, she kept her gaze on Declan, which only made her heat up a little more.

She followed him to the other side of the pool, feeling the stares slowly reduce to occasional, frequent glances, and before she knew it, she was pulled right against her new friend, her breasts pushing up against his chest, his stiffening dick pushing against her exposed core. "T-that's better...you're really warm..." She told him. He was making her feel warmer. Before she knew it, she was sinking into him, into the feeling of his warmth, and the teasing of his member against her exposed sex.

"T-thank you for being so nice..." She mumbled softly, glossy eyes looking up into his own.

Back
Top Bottom