Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

The head of his fat cock against her lips was paradise. torturous, sweet paradise. She could feel its shape as it parted her lips slightly, teasing her pussy as it begged for more. Being called a dirty slut only made her hornier, if that was even possible. She really was behaving like a dirty slut, it was what she was born to be. But she wouldn't have any time to ruminate on it before he plunged into her.

"Fuucckkkkkk!" Anaise couldn't help but cry aloud. Her overly-sensitive, cock-starved cunt could feel every inch as he filled her up, reaching deeper into cunt than she'd felt in a long time, if ever. Noah couldn't reach half of the length he did, and it felt like she was having sex for the first time all over again. Her pussy molded quickly to his shape, fitting his cock perfectly, like a glove as held him tightly, enveloping him in her warmth.

"Ohhhhh....!" She moaned loudly as he started to fuck her, holding her by her tail. Every time his hips clapped against her ass, her cheeks bounced, and she was shoved forward against his desk slightly. "Mr. Gladstone! Your cock is so good...! It's so fucking good!" She didn't seem to care or remember that others might hear her as well. Indeed, a student or two had been walking by and glanced through the window on the door, catching sight of the debaucherous act. "You're filling me up so nicely~!"

"Yes, yes, yes. You love this cock!" answered Gladstone, already fucking Anaise harder and faster, also uncaring that someone might come by and hear them, students staying late or any of the custodians. All Gladstone cared about now was rutting into the nearly naked succubus bent over his desk now, grabbing her tail and going hard, clapping against her bubbly ass. He moaned deeply, every stroke of his cock feeling so amazing, balls slapping against her dripping clit and his head kissing her core as he went as deep as he could.

"You know even the teachers wondered what was going on, when we heard you were dating that Noah boy" he groaned, smirking to himself as he watched her ass bouncing against his crotch, unable to not take some satisfaction in know the deprived succubus was enjoying his cock instead of her boyfriends.

"Little boys aren't enough for you, are they? You need a real man to fuck you hard like this" he growled, reaching under Anais, lifting her off the table enough he could cup and squeeze her dangling tits. He gripped them in both hands, leaving her tail to swish freely as he railed her tight soaking cunt over and over.

"Yes! I fucking love this cock!" Anaise gasped. The faster his hips moved, the more his hips moved, the faster they slapped against her ass, the louder she became. Every slap of his hips made her ass shake and wobble against him, her cheeks clapping against one another loudly, echoing across the room. The deeper he went, the deeper her hungry pussy seemed to try and pull him, begging him to fuck her harder and harder.

"N-nooo," She cooed, propping herself up. Her tits rested their full weight in his hands, heavier than they looked, and twice as soft. His hands practically disappeared into her breasts as he groped and played with them. Her tail swished around like crazy, a sign that she was in heaven. "I l-love Noah..!" She whimpered. But she couldn't lie either.

"H-his cock is so small...! He can't fuck me the way I need to be fucked! I need a big cock like yours!" She admitted aloud, her eyes rolling into the back of her head a little. "Nngh! S-so big and strong...! F-fuck!" She loved the way he was manhandling her, playing with her body like a toy, any way he liked. She could feel his cock approaching her cervix, soon kissing the entrance to her womb. "My slutty pussy g-gets so hungry!" She only felt the slightest guilt for saying it out loud, but it was drowned out by the pleasure of their fuck.

"Poor little Anaise" chuckled Gladstone, thrusting hard against her cervix and pushing deeper if Anaise's body would accept him deeper. Her tits felt amazing in his hands, like a pair of fat dangling udders, his fingers sinking into the large plush globes. He pinched her nipples as he fondled them, feeling them swinging under her as he pounded her soaking and needy pussy.

"Don't you worry though, if you need to be fucked properly from now on, you can come see me" he moaned, balls slapping against her cunt and filling her with each stroke. "I'll make it so you never forgot this feeling and will want it again, and again!" grunted her teacher, fucking his student over the very desk he'd been teaching her from just a few hours ago.

With one more thrust and going as deep as he could go, Gladstone buried himself inside her, his raw cock throbbing before a thick torrent of his cum began to pour into Anaise, rope after rope emptying into her womb as Gladstone was fairly confident it was impossible for him to get a succubus knocked up.

Gladstone pulled out of her only once he'd milked himself dry and fell back into his chair, panting and wiping his brow. At the same time he felt a strange energy pervading his body, already feeling like he could go again as his remained mostly hard even after just cumming. "That was amazing Anaise. Be a good girl and get down here to clean me up" he said, gesturing to the space on the floor between his legs.

"A-ahhh!" Anaise cried out as he toyed with her tits, pinching her nipples and squeezing her breasts harshly. Again and again he slammed against her cervix, kissing the entrance to her womb with the fat head of his cock, causing her knees to wobble. She could feel herself about to cum, and she could feel that he was getting close. She gripped the edge of the table in anticipation. She was so wrong, the seductive game they played earlier was fun, but this? This was leagues better than that.

"I-I'll see you ever day! I want this fat dick after school every day!" She whimpered. with his final thrust, he started to cum. The moment that delicious, hot, milky cum shot into her womb, splattering against her walls, painting her insides white, she started to cum too, her juices mixing with his own inside of her body. "Nnngggh!!! Fuck yessss! Pump me full of your cum!" Her walls gripped him tightly, stroking and pulling on his cock to milk him for everything he had.

"I'm cumming so hard!!!" She couldn't remember the last time she came like this. The last time she came anything close to cumming like this. It was fucking amazing, and she was so glad that she had been caught with Charlie earlier. It wasn't that succubus couldn't get knocked up, but that it would take a lot of special circumstances for such a thing to happen, and luckily for them, Gladstone was far from fulfilling them.

She whimpered when he pulled out of her, her gaping pussy still stretched to the proportions of his cock. She felt empty without him inside of her, but she was happy at the same time. For the first time in a long time, she had a proper meal! His cum was sustaining her far more than even Charlie's did, although Charlie had cum down her throat and not her mouth. She turned around slowly, legs wobbling as she fell to her knees in front of him.

Her face rested against his cock for a moment, as she gingerly held it in her hand. "mmm..so this is the big bad cock that made me cum so hard..." She panted, her face rubbing against it. Once again, it was like she was in love with a cock, the way she nuzzled it, before she started to lick him clean, eventually slipping his girth into her mouth and suckling on it strongly. "Mmmrf..." She mumbled as she took him down her throat immediately.

Every day after school? The idea sounded wonderful to Gladstone. Although he had to imagine that the insatiable succubus might drain him dry if it came to that.

Instead Gladstone just focused on the moment, smiling as Anaise lovingly nuzzled against his cock, all slick with her own wetness and his leftover cum.

He moaned and stiffened back to full hardness quickly as she slapped her tongue all over him and started sucking on him, Gladstone closing his eyes and placing a hand on her head between her horns as she bobbed up and down in his lap.

"That's right, good girl Anaise" he whispered, stroking her head as she drooled over his thick rod and her teacher just relaxed into his chair, enjoying the blowjob from his new favourite student.

A few moments passed of soft moans and wet slurping sounds when Anaise would hear her phone begin to buzz and seeing Noah's name flash up, her boyfriend calling her to no doubt get some kind of update on what happened to her.

Anaise's tail swished around happily as she slurped on his thick cock. Their leftover juices combined was delicious, his cock itself was just to die for. It fit so snugly in her throat, bulging in her mouth so nicely, how could she not be happy?! "Rrmmmh," She moaned over his cock, closing her eyes for a moment.

Eventually she started bobbing her head up and down, leaving his cock drenched in her slobber and saliva. She didn't care, though, happily sucking him down, that is until she heard her phone ring. She was annoyed at the damn thing, wondering who would be harrassing her while she was gobbling up such an amazin cock. She pulled her phone from her pocket, wincing a bit when she saw Noah's face show up on caller ID.

"Mrrggh," She grumbled on his cock, taking him all the way into her throat again, her lips pushing against his hips as she reached the base of his cock. Then she pulled back, gasping as she recovered her breath. Her hands wrapped around his dick as much as they could, gliding up and down his length. Her other hand fumbled with her phone before she answered. "N-Noah?" She asked, out of breath as she answered. "Hey..what';s up? "

Gladstone continued to just sit back and relax, loving the enthusiastic and deep blowjob he was getting from Anaise. She took his thick cock so easily into her front, kneeling between his legs in just her skirt as she sucked, slurped and drooled all over him. He looked a little annoyed as well as her phone call interrupted them but his lip curled as he also saw who was calling, Anaise sliding her mouth down his shaft again before pulling back with a gasp and answering the call.

"Hi Anaise, I was just wondering..." began Noah, pausing as he heard how out of breath she sounded. "Is everything ok? You sound like you've been running" remarked Noah. Gladstone meanwhile used the hand on the back of Anaise's head to guide her lips down to his shaft again, not cutting off her ability to speak but silently advising he wanted her to continue licking and sucking him while she continued the conversation, clearly taking some enjoyment from the taboo act.

Anaise listened to Noah as he spoke, at least halfway anyway. She was too busy being guided back to Gladstone's cock, happy to get back to her current lover's massive endowment. She pressed her lips against the underside of his cock in a long, drawn out kiss, "Mwah...!" She smacked her lips against his skin, her hand diligently stroking his length still. Her tongue licked the underside of his cock, stroking along his glans with her tongue.

":O-oh..." Just like that she had almost forgotten about her boyfriend, even while he was in the midst of talking. "O-oh yeah, just a bit of running," She answer him between licks, "Mmm.." She sucked on his head a little, letting go with a small, audible op, "I-I decided to go and run to the convenience store before I go home, you know? Get myself a popsicle! But I'm not exactly the best athlete in school." She chuckled before sucking on his cock again.

A part of her felt bad, but she couldn't stop. She needed this, and Gladstone was giving it to her. Her boyfriend was second priority to the fat cock in her hands and mouth right now.

Noah frowned, hearing the slurping and sucking sounds, his girlfriend now more attentive to the big hard cock before her than her own boyfriend. The sight of her so easily lying to Noah even as she continued to please him just made Gladstone even more turned on, encouraging Anaise to continue as she made her excuses to Noah who just bought what she saying, hook, line, and sinker.

"Oh right, that's nice" said Noah, smiling as he felt reassured by Anaise's lie about getting a lollipop. It sounded like she was really enjoying it either way, listening to the sounds of Anaise kissing, sucking and licking it. If Noah didn't know any better, those kinds of sounds would normally be a turn on for him. He quickly reminded himself though that Anaise didn't need him sexualising her over such a simple thing though. She hated when guys did that.

"I was just checking up on you, I thought you'd call after you left school" he said, Noah himself already home as it'd been about half an hour already since school ended and everybody else went home. "What did Mr Gladstone want? You're not in trouble with anything are you?"

"Oh, I'm sorry! I just got distracted..." Anaise giggled a little as she pulled her mouth from his cock again, licking and sucking on the underside. "This popsicle is just...so yummy...and I was just so out of breath." She breathed into the phone. "I forgot to call you...I was gonna when I got home, I guess..." She nipped lightly with her tooth against Gladstone's cock tip.

"Mm..no, no...well...maybe a little..." She looked up at Gladstone as she spoke, eyes seductively unwavering as she licked and stroked him. "Mm...He just wanted to talk to me about my last test...discipline me a little is all...so I don't fail the next one, you know?" She was officially cock drunk now, and even she knew it. "But...I'll be home soon, I think...maybe..." Then she slipped her lips back over his cock, sucking on it like no tomorrow.

Wow she's really enjoying that popsicle, thought Noah. He could hear the wet smack of Anaise's lips, her tongue working and the sucking sound. She also seemed to be kissing it and sounded quite breathless. Gladstone meanwhile grinned as Anaise playfully used her teeth on the end of his cock. He fixed with her a playfully stern stare, silently challenging her to try him further. Her ass was still likely pink from her last punishment. She looked seductively back at him and he grinned again as Anaise resumed licking and stroking.

He had to stifle a chuckle so Noah wouldn't hear as she put a little sugar on the word discipline. "Oh right, I'm glad he's taking the time to help you like that" said Noah, listening to Anaise's explanation between her tongue laps and then listening to the wet slurping sound resuming, seemingly even more enthusiastic than before. "I was just worried, you know. After what happened at lunch with Charlie" he continued, trying to ignore the sounds coming down the phone.

Gladstone meanwhile was stifling his moans but clearly wanted to up the ante. He curled his finger again for Anaise to get up and gestured to his lap, silently conveying he wanted Anaise to get on and start riding him.

"Yeah...he's a really good teacher." Anaise parted her mouth with his cock again, at least as much as she could bring herself too. If his cock wasn't stuffing her mouth, it was preoccupying her lips as she gave it little kisses, or being wrapped up in her tongue. "He's my favorite I think.." She had a little twinkle in her eye as she spoke.

She saw him motion with his finger and knew exactly what he wanted, and she wanted it too. She just only hoped she could control herself so that Noah wouldn't find out. She knew she should have just hung up, or never answered in the first place, but she couldn't ewsist how positively  lewd and taboo it was. it was a delicious situation, charging her immediately.

"Oh Charlie...he's a jerk..." She muttered as she climbed onto Gladstone's lap. She was so close to him now that as she sat on her knees, her breasts pushed against his face, burying him in them. "But what can ya do..." Her pussy hovered over his cock as she lowered herself slowly, one hand grasping his cock to hold him in place while the other arm belonging to the hand holding her phone moved around his neck, pulling him tighter against her bosom.

"Speaking of Charlie..!" She gasped for a moment as Gladstone's cock parted her lips. She'd finally started to push herself down on him, quickly filling her sex with his thick cock once again. "Speaking of Charlie...I'm gonna go to his party this weekend...it might be fun."

She had some control of her voice again, though she couldn't hide thr little pants and gasps she made as she rocked her hips back and forth, teasingly sliding his cock in and out if her only a little.

Gladstone grinned widely as Anaise declared him her favourite teacher. It was a remarkable coincidence because Anaise had just recently become Gladstone's favourite student.

"Oh, really? That's good. I know your case workers like it when you get along with the teachers" said Noah, pausing as her heard her gasp but quickly distracted as she continued, even as Gladstone cock sank up into her slick and heated depths.

Gladstone only stifled his own moans by burying his face between her huge melons. Gladstone kissed them and licked them, biting the plush globes and gripping Anaise's waist as she began to just tease his cock in and out of her.

"You... want to go to the party?" asked Noah incredulously. Anaise had been against it before and now she wanted to go. He heard her panting and gasping down the phone too. "I didn't think you were interested... are you running again Anais?" he asked, interrupting himself as he kept hearing the sounds of Anaise riding Gladstone's cock.

Anaise squeezed her eyes shut for a moment, focusing her senses solely on the way his dick felt. It was hard for her to do so, especially with Gladstone's mouth attacking her sensitive breasts like that. Every nip, every kiss of his lips, every flick of his tongue against her skin, over her nipple, sent little sparks of pleasure dancing across her globes. "Mmmmh...!" And that was just the pleasure she got from his mouth.

It felt so  good to have his cock fillimg up her pussy again. Every time she raised her hips, he rubbed against every little bundle of nerve, making her pant harder. Then when she dropped her hips, his girth grinded against them again on its way into her depths, knocking against the entrance of her womb with ease. She couldn't help  but drool, and found it even harder to focus on her conversation with Noah.

"U-Uhuh..!" She uttered the words out as the slow pace of her hips began to increase. Her ass slapped against his lap every time she dropped down, making the marks where he spanked her with the ruler sting a little more. But it only made her Horner. "I-im running...! Getting a little work out in...!"

"I-I wasn't but...its high school right?" She moaned out, cmcatching herself before she really let her voice go. "I should go to a few parties...it might be fun...! Even if Charlie is there!" She knew she was going to see him again, he wasn't going to let her go. The thought of what he might do to her with that magnificent dick of his made her pussy tighten around Gladstone's cock even more.

Noah could hear the clapping sound and Anaise's pants and moans. She sounded like she was going through quite the workout. Noah was aware of what Anais was but it never once crossed his mind that she might be off fucking another man. Especially one of their teachers.

Gladstone meanwhile was guiding her up and down his cock, feeling it go deeper than before and enjoying her slow riding as he buried his face between her tits. His hands ran up her waist and towards her chest, squeezing one of her globes in each hand so he could start sucking on her stiff sensitive nipples.

"Erm... yeah, I guess it might be. I'd prefer to come come you though. In case Charlie or any of the other guys try anything" said Noah, trying to sound confident but they both knew if Charlie or another guy did flirt with Anaise, he'd just stammer and take it. Gladstone meanwhile looked up at Anaise, rolling her tits around in his hands.

"End the call Anaise. I'd like to get back to fucking you properly" he murmured imperiously. There was a moments pause before Noah spoke again. "Erm... Anaise... is someone with you?" he asked hesitantly.

Last edited:
"Y-you can come if you want..." Anaise whimpered. It might make things more tense at the party, but she knew that he'd be next to no help. He might just be overwhelmed and out of his element, or just get drunk. He'd be no help if Charlie came on to her, or anyone at that party. "I don't really care...it's fine..." She breathed out, looking down at Gladstone as he played with her fat tits.

"Y-yes sir..!" She moaned softly. She didn't even acknowledge Noah's question, it went in one ear and out the other. "I gotta go, Noah...I'll call you later, honey!" She hung up the call almost instantly, dropping her phone to the floor without a care. Both of her arms were now draped around his shoulders, letting her ride his dick a bit faster. "Nnhg...sorry Professor...I didn't mean to be on my phone during our lesson," She teased him, resting her forehead against his.

"You have my undivided attention now, I'm all yours..." As she spoke, her lips brushed against his every so slightly, soft and inviting. "I'm all yours now..."

Noah frowned as Anaise suddenly ended the call. He couldn't know that his dear girlfriend had other priorities at that moment. Namely the big hard cock currently buried inside her. Noah could have sworn she'd said 'yes sir' to someone, but he must have misheard her.

Gladstone smiled appreciatively as Anaise turned her full attention to him. She draped herself over him and he continued to squeeze her round globes and suck on her thick stiff nipples.

"That's quite alright Anaise. I quite enjoyed your performance. But I want to fuck you properly now and I didn't think you'd be able to keep quiet" he said, moving his hips now in time with her riding, thrusting up inside her tight soaking cunt as he sucked her tits before coming up to meet her lips.

"That's right. All mine" he whispered, kissing Anaise hungrily as he moaned into her mouth, sliding his tongue over hers to dominate the exchange as they fucked in his chair.

Anaise couldn't help the silly giggle that left her lips at his words. It was excited, she was excited. She really had to give her thanks to Gladstone. He'd shown her what she was doing was wrong, that she shouldn't deny her nature the way she had been. "Definitely not...this big cock of yours makes me want to scream," She murmured before they kissed again.

She accepted his tongue into his mouth with glee, her tongue dancing around with his playfully, stroking his teasingly before she began to gently suck upon his. Her hips moved faster and faster, encouraged by his cock rising up to meet her whenever she dropped her hips down, making her moan into his mouth with glee. "You're such a good kisser, Mr. Gladstone..." She breathed as she broke their kiss, her tongue licking his lips.

"You're gonna make me cum so soon..." Her pussy spasmed around his cock, proof her words were true. "Your big, fat cock is gonna make me cum... " She panted, peppering his face with sloppy, wet kiss. She was focusing on the feeling between her hips now, rocking them back and forth as she came down on him again and again. "Are you gonna cum inside me again, Mr. Gladstone?"

Gladstone moaned more with her as Anaise lovingly kissed him back, letting her suck his tongue and feeding his drool into her mouth as their lips smacked together wetly. She bounced her perfect peach of an ass in his lap, the clapping sound filling the room again as she rode him. Every time she raised her hips and brought them down, Gladstone thrust upwards so he was burying himself balls deep inside her with each motion.

"I'm glad you like it. Your lips are addictive Anaise" he groaned, moving his hands down to her hips, Anaise in nothing but her skirt as he gripped her tight and levered his throbbing hard cock deep inside her over and over. "You can cum as much as you want. I'll cum with you" he grunted, eyes closing in rapture as he hilted himself again and again, balls slapping against her ass and her perfectly slick pussy becoming the perfect sheathe for him as he went harder and faster.

"Cum with me, you little slut!" he moaned, driving himself until he was going as hard as he could before giving one more deep thrust and erupting inside Anaise for the second time, pumping another large sticky load right into her core.

"You taste so good, Mr. Gladstone...!" Anaise moaned, her voice rising in pitch as she edged closer and closer to her limit. He was such a good kisser, she felt as though she could kiss him for days, drowning in the taste of his mouth.

"Y-yesir...!" She gasped, her arms grasp around his neck tightening for a brief moment. "I-I'm gonna cum...!" Her hips bounded more and more, ass slapping against his lap. "I'm cumming, sir!!" That final thrust he gave her was more than enough to throw her over her limit. She could feel his cock pulsate and throb as he came, making her folds clamp down on him, stroking his shaft as she flooded his girth and lap with her own juices.

She could feel every rope of his load, every spurt as it filled her body with warmth, making her twitch and moan. Her hips continued to move, grinding back and forth on his cock as she rode out their shared orgasm. "Nngh! So good...!" She panted. "You're cumming so much! I'm so full...!" She was, for the first time in a long time, content. That buzzing weakness in her body was temporarily halted. The girl was so happy, she almost wanted to go home with him for more.

Eventually, her hips slowed to a stop, and she settled down, letting his cock stay inside him, buried in the heat of her slick folds. "You're such a good teacher, Mr. Gladstone."

In that moment if Anaise had suggested they just make out for days, Gladstone would probably have agreed. There was something endearing about having the slutty and very agreeable succubus in his lap and just making out with her so lewdly. However right now there were doing more than just locking lips, Anaise bouncing wildly on his cock before he came inside her for the second time and Anaise came too. His clothes were still on, his cock poking out of the zipper in his trousers and so Gladstone was vaguely aware of what a mess she'd have made of the front of them but he didn't care. It had all been worth it.

Gladstone kept his hands on Anaise's hips, feeling his cock deflate but kept warm inside her soaking and welcoming walls. He smiled again as she told him what a good teacher he was, Gladstone leaning forwards and kissing her again, letting Anaise sit in his lap with his cock inside her and making out with his student. He chuckled after a moment though, the kiss breaking as he felt her slick and warmth embracing him but also his cock starting to twitch. Maybe it was just how much of a turn on fucking Anaise was but for some reason, Gladstone was hungry for more, unaware her juices were having an affect on him.

"The lesson isn't over Anaise" he said, whispering against her lips between more heated kisses. His cum was still pooling inside her but Anaise would feel his cock starting to stiffen again already. The sun was starting to go down by now, painting the sky crimson and the school entirely empty, as Gladstone took Anaise by the waist and picked her up, placing her down on his desk, spreading her legs and starting to thrust himself inside her again.

Anaise was eventually able to stumble out of the school a good few hours later. It was night time by that point, her panties still missing, shirt barely done up and tits in danger of falling out with every step. Gladstone had been insatiable, fucking her over his desk and enjoying himself with the succubus until he was exhausted and Anaise could barely walk. He'd cum more times than he'd ever managed in just one sitting and by the time he informed Anaise she could go home, his whole body felt so drained it was like he'd just run a marathon. Anaise's phone had been buzzing the whole time, Noah messaging her every hour or so, asking if she was doing ok, as they usually message each other in the evenings. Anaise had also missed an appointment with her case worker, who had turned up at Anaise's accommodation to find her not there.

The next few hours left Anaise and exhausted, stumbling mess. Professor Gladstone had a lot more vitality than she thought, not that she had been attempting to drain him dry or anything, nor did she mind. The older man ran a marathon when she had expected a sprint, and she was grateful for it. Her hair was a disheveled mess, her legs a wobbly mess, and she was pretty sure she'd left him her bra, leaving her tits to be held by her shirt, of which was missing several buttons, leaving much of her cleavage on display.

But she was so happy. She hadn't felt this fulfilled in far too long! But she knew she needed more, she'd been operating in a deficit for so long that it would take longer to make it up. This was just the start. She felt bad, but she reasoned with herself that it wasn't really cheating...she was just surviving. She couldn't help what she needed, Noah couldn't provide it for her either, so she would get it elsewhere, just so she could stay with Noah...yeah. That was it.

It had been a long walk home, to her dorm, but she immediately passed out when she got there, not even showering. She'd call her case workers later...at another time...when she wasn't so tired and dreamy.

The next few days had been very difficult for her. She was trying her best to control herself, and for the most part, she did so. To get rid of her passing guilt, she was even being extra lovey-dovey with Noah, feeding him at lunch, kissing him a lots, and even sneaking over to give him little 'gifts' so to speak. It was her way of apologizing, but also keeping him somewhat satisfied. After all, it didn't take much.

The night of the party, she was somewhat glad that he was there. The idea of being with Charlie still sent shivers down her back. It was as exciting as it was repulsive, simply because even though he had such a mighty cock, he was an asshole through and through. But...she still dressed for the occasion anyway.

Gone was her school uniform, and in its place she wore a simple, white dress, albeit on her, nothing was just simple. The fabric naturally showed off her slender legs, all the way up to her thick thighs. The shape of her hips were easily visible through it, but most importantly, and as usual, her tits fought against the fabric, ample cleavage on display. The moment they entered the party, she knew she was going to be in trouble.

The smell of alcohol was in the air, the loud music made it hard to hear anything other than it, and worst of all, the hormones in the air were intoxicating. She could see people grinding against each other as they danced, making out, groping each other, while others were simply talking and laughing, drinking or even smoking something. It was a bad idea to come here...but she knew that was because she would thrive here.

"Well Noah..." She trailed, pausing her thought as a student arrived in front of them, giving them both a drink. "It...uhh...it looks really lively..." She brushed her blue hair from her face.

Noah had been worried about Anaise, what with the weird phone call and his suspicions. But by the next day, things were better than ever. She was even more attentive as a girlfriend than before, spending more time with him and she seemed even more frisky than normal. Whenever they were together he came within minutes but Anaise didn't seem to mind. Noah had been worried his lack of performance would put off his succubus girlfriend but it seemed she was ok with him just being an average love. Noah was unaware of course he was far below average when compared to men Anaise had been with and would now continue being with.

Noah met Anaise before heading to Charlie's. His stomach was roiling. Anaise looked amazing as always and he couldn't help but feel a little smug that everyone would see him with his hot succubus girlfriend. However Noah was also aware that everyone at the party would be perving on her and he was still struggling with the concept of standing up to guys like Charlie who used to bully him. He'd been useless that day at lunch and he wasn't sure what he'd say now if Charlie tried it on with Anaise again.

Noah did his best to smile as they entered, Anaise talking over the music as he took a drink and looked around. The moment she was inside, Anaise would be able to feel the gazes of guys and even a few girls looking her way. They all liked what they were seeing clearly, plenty of them having already known about Anaise from their school but it also appeared there were plenty of guests from other schools.

Charlie's house was also huge. Everyone knew his parents were big business types and it meant they were away a lot, Charlie having parties like this every now and then. It meant there were dozens of guests in the big house, music pounding in every room. Most of them weren't at the age where they should be drinking but that wasn't stopping them as everyone was enjoying themselves.

Anaise had wondered if drinking would be the best idea, but all the stares and looks she was getting only added to the feeling bubbling up inside her. Her face was already starting to turn red as she felt the staring gazes of the boys at the party. Before she knew it, she was taking a big gulp from her drink, swallowing it down quickly. So much for exercising good judgement. She couldn't help it though, their stares were causing her heart to beat out of her chest, her lips curling into a smile.

"Ah Noah...maybe we shou-" She was going to suggest that they dance, taking a step forward towards what seemed to be the dance floor, but the moment she did, a sea of people rushing by separated her from her boyfriend. To make matters worse, someone grabbed her by her hand pulling her away. "H-hey!" She almost spilled her beer, some of it splashing onto the straps of her dress.

She was surprised at the boldness of whoever it was pulling her away, dragging her towards the dance floor of the house. She'd wanted to dance with Noah...but she couldn't even see him in the sea of people anymore. There were way too many kids here! Before she knew it, she was forced into dancing with stranger, not that she minded. Dancing was dancing.

Back
Top Bottom