Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Sis (Lan Moore x SHARPii )

When he suddenly spanked her ass, she squeaked and then went after him after turning. she got him. she grabbed his shoulder and then wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist from behind and kissed his cheek. "Gotcha." She giggled and ruffled his hair up a bit. "You spanked me."

Lan's hands went to her hips, helping her stay up. He smiled a bit, 'Yeah you have a problem with that?" He blushed a bit at the position they were in, it wasn't exactly sibling like, but he liked it a lot. He kissed her cheek then looked her in the eyes, 'Ahh, sure is hot out here isn't it?"

"Not at all. You should do it whenever I am being bad or naughty or when you feel like it..." she whispered in his ear, nibbling on it a little bit and then pulled back. She got off of him and swam around him. Standing in front of him, her back turned to him, she looked back at him over her shoulder as untied her bikini top. "I think skinny dipping would feel better, don't you think?' She grinned, tossing her top away and then untied the bottom. Tossiing it out of the pool along with the top she swam away from him. This would get him...definitely.

Lan was surprised by this, looking at her beautiful breast, he felt like she was testing him, maybe it would be best to play around with her, "If you think so sis." He reached down and pulled his swimming trunks off, throwing it out himself. He smiled going closer to her, placing his hand on her hips, "But maybe you'll need another spanking for being naughty again."

Giggling, she headed over to the pool wall and kept her front to it, leaning on it gently. Looking back at him as he stood behind her, she grinned and bent over a little bit, letting her ass touch his member gently. "Oh? For doing what? Getting naked? Why should I be spanked? It was just hot and it feels so much better when naked. I know you feel that way too..." She grinned, being able to feel it..."But, then again if you feel I have been naughty, then by all means, do spank me. i don't mind it at all." she said a little seductively, not overly though.

Lan smiled as he rubbed his cock against her ass, "I see, but you've been naughty in more then one way sis." With that he gave her a spank on the ass then moved his hand down a bit, rubbing it over her exposed pussy, his finger playing with her clit. He smiled at her, "Wow you really are hot aren't you?"

She bit her lower lip and sucked in the air through her teeth as he rubbed himself against her. It felt so good. Anything felt so good since she wanted him to please her in many ways she couldn't have ever imagined for so long. Once he spanked her, she squeaked a little moan and looked back at him, moaning as he rubbed her. "Hmmm...so much. It's all because of you..."

Lan smiled as he moved down a bit, placing his head between her legs and licking her pussy softly. He smiled as her heard her, rubbing on her ass softly, "Did sis want this all along?" He wondered when his sister became so horny and so grown up, his tongue gently moving against her pussy.

Carlyle let out a soft moan as he did soa nd she tilted her head back, holding onto the edge of the wall. She was already feeling so good. SHe couldn't almost even stand it but finally her dream was coming true. Her brother was paying attention to her the way she wanted. She finally had him where she wanted.

Lan's tongue moved gently over her slit until he moved it into her entrance, licking inside her. His hand went up between her legs and began to play with her clit, rubbing it softly. He felt like he needed her more then ever, not caring that it was his sister he would be doing.

She hadn't been caring. Carlyle wanted him for such a long time, now that she was going to actually have him, she didn't want anyone else. As he began to lick inside of her, she let out a soft moan and tilted her head back. "Unh..." She bit her lower lip and gripped the edge tightly.

Lan just licked her pussy, his tongue moving and wiggling around inside her pussy like crazy. His finger was still playing with her sensitive clit and loving the way she reacted. His other hand played with her ass, spanking it softly and hearing her sweet little moans.

Back
Top Bottom