Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Sis (Lan Moore x SHARPii )

Lan Moore

Supernova
Lan had just gotten home from work, he was hoping his little sister was being god, it was hard taking care of her by him self. He loved his sister, she was the most important girl on his life. He tried dating but his sister never liked his girlfriend and they didn't like her, he never knew why he had such bad luck. He went over to the door and unlocked it coming in, "I"m home." He smiled a bit as he looked around the house, not seeing any thing that would worry him.

Carlyle was taking a little nap for when she got home from school, she ate a little something and then just crashed for a nap. But the thing was, she went to sleep almost naked since it was hot these days but she still wanted to cover her b ody with a blanket. Air conditioning or not, it'd still get hot and actually, being almost naked in bed helped. but slowly now, as her brother arrived home, she was waking up. Moaning a little bit, the young girl sat up on her knees and stretched her arms up in the air, arching her back and yawning. Rubbing her eyes, she blinked a couple of times before she grabbed a shirt at least and started putting it on, her still half asleep self, fiddling with the sleeves to get her arms through. when she went to sleep and awoke, all she was wearing was her underwear.

LAn headed up the stairs to his sister's room, he hadn't heard a reply from her so he wanted to make sure she was safe. once he was in front of the door her opened it and peered in, looking around for her, "Carlyle, are you in here?" He said before spotting her and going red. He looked at her body for a few second, she had sure grown into a beautiful woman. It took a while before he remembered that he was staring at his own sister and looked away, "Ahh, I'm sorry, didn't know you weren't dressed."

With a light gasp, her head turned quickly to look behind her only to see her brother looking at her. She blushed and looked away, waking faster and putting her shirt on. Getting out of bed she put on some shorts and looked at her brother. "it's okay. I was just waking up from my nap. it's really hot...and such these days." A slight seductive gleem shone in her eyes almost as if she did allshe had been doing on purpose all for the hopes her brother would fall into her trap. Going to him, she hugged him and then stepped back some. "How was work?' she asked softly, an innocent look on her face now, a light smile lighting it up.

Lan hugged her back a bit red, "I know what you mean, it's really hot. Work was fine but I feel like I'm burning under these clothes." He sighed a bit unbuttoning two button on his shirt, he thought about how his sister looked, she was beautiful and sexy, it was amazing. Lan smiled, "So what does my little sister want to do?" He said going a bit closer to her.

"Yeah...I hope this heat stops. I hate summer so much..." she frowned. "it makes it impossible to go to school ike that." She shook her head and then smiled when he asked what they could do. "We could probably go swimming or play witht he hose? I don't know i just know it'd feel really good. After all it is so hot and all." She smiled.

Lan smiled, "Sounds good, first we'll get wet then we can go in the water." He undid his shirt, his chest exposed now. He smiled , "I'll get changed into something, you want to get changed too?" He smiled a bit, knowing she wasn't really dressed that much any ways.

HEr eyes oggled his chest the entire time once he undid his shirt. "Y-Yeah...I'll meet you downstairs." She said softly, turning immediately and her eyes widened. Why was he so hot!? Once he left, she went to her closet and pulled out her black bikini and put it on, and stayed that way. They were going to go into their pool anyways. Walking out, she went downstairs and to their backyard, tying her hair up and sitting under the shade, waiting.

Lan was down stairs waiting for her only in some swimming trunks. Once she was down there he looked her over and smile, his sister was hot. He smirked, "You ready to get wet sis?" He said with a smirk.

She smirked as she untied here hair nad kept it on one side and stood up. "Yeah you bet." she grinned as she put her hand on her hips, awaiting the fun. THough being in the pool would be a lot more fun that's for sure. He was so hot in his swim trunks, it was torture but she could handle since she was only in her bikini.

Lan grabbed her hand and lead her outside, it was a pretty big back yard with the pool and hot tub there. He put the garden hose pistol on the end before turning it on, "Hmmm, I wonder if this thing still works?" He sai before spraying her a little, hitting her legs near her crotch.

Lan stopped a bit as he went close to her with a little laugh, "Hey what, too cold?" He said and he leaned over her.

Lan laughed a bit, "Hey don't make me come after you, I know you, you'll scream" He smiled as he wiped the water off his chest smiling at her.

Lan tried to defend him self from the water as he went closer towards her, quickly grabbing her hand with the hose as his other hand grabbed around her, fighting to get the hose as it sprayed their bodies, rubbing closer to each other.

Carlyle laughed as he grabbed hte hose, she directing it to him, but consideing how close they were, she was also getting sprayed but not as much as him. As thier bodies rubbed together, she felt her body still heat up a little bit but did her best to ignore it. She raised hte hose wth his hand on her arm and directed it to the top of his head and by doing so, some water poured onto her body too. But as she looked up at him, her eyes latched onto his. It was hard to peel her eyes from his. Which wasn't good.

Pulling back, she let him have the hose and giggled as she walked towards the pool and just dove in. Now how could he catch her? plus it was to make her calm down from jumping his bones right there.

Lan turned of the hose now that he was wet. He had been looking into her eyes just liked she looked at his, he was glad she pulled away, he wasn't sure he would have. His sister sure had grown that was for sure. He dove into the pool after her, she was trying to play cat and mouse it seemed to him, that would be fun.

Once she'd resurfaced, she leaned back against the pool wall and she kicked her feet a little bit like she was swimming but not on her stomach. she looked at him an she grinned a bit. she couln't help her little antics. Being so attracted to him--as wrong as it is--and she wanted him but how to come onto it without seeming like a slut. Because what a great impression that'd be. coming onto her brother and acting like this total slut making him wonder how is sweet little sister turned into such a 'thing.'

"We should play marco-polo." she smiled. "Sure there's only two people but there's a huge people and it makes it tougher to find." she giggled. "What do you say?"

Lan nodded, "Sure if that's what you want, sounds like fun. So who should call?" He watched her body in the water, her clothes clinged making it easier to make out the covered areas he liked. He saw closer to her with a smile, "You want to come after me or should I come after you?" He wondered how she would react if he tried any thing, sure she would freak out and think of him as a creap.

Carlyle nodded and she pushed herself off the pool wall and stood up in the water. "I think I should chase you. it may be more fun considering how uncoordinated I am." she giggled a little bit, sitting up on the edge of the pool...her body dripping water...her bikini clinging to her body completely, her top making her breasts look bigger than they are and it was probably possible for her nipples to be seen through the top. when she got sprayed by the water around her chest, the cool water sort of perked them. her hair was wet and pretty much she just looked like a divine goddess. Perfect of a temptation for her brother. "I will count to ten, close my eyes and such and that will give you time to get wherever you want in the pool okay?"

Covering her face and closing her eyes, she started to count to ten, mississippi-ly. "One-mississippi, two mississippi..." She went on to ten.

Lan looked over her, loving it more and more. Once she began counting though he went towards the center and watched her, waiting till she was ready to start helping he know where he was. He figured he'd easily swim away from her and that she wouldn't catch him for a long while, then again he could play with her while she chased him.

Once she had counted to ten, she uncovered her face but her eyes were still closed. she slid into the water and started to swim, saying, "Marco." awaiting his response of 'Polo.' It would be interesting to see if she could actually chase him and catch him or if she was just going to be chasing him and he'd be laughing. EIther way she was going to have fun. To chase her sexy brother, it was a dream come true, definitely.

Lan swam around calling his part "Polo" but after a bit her got tired of this and came op behind her, spanking her a bit. before swimming away a bit. He was enjoying her chasing him. He liked the feel of her ass though, it was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom