Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Philosophy in the Bedroom: Updated for the first time in ages with a picture plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: New rare, hopefully interesting plot to be found here, please let me know if you're interested!

Greetings, Blue Moon. I'm Misanthrope, some of you may know me, most of you don't. That's great.

It's well, well, WELL overdue for this thread to be updated. I haven't actually overhauled it since the site launched and I first joined. It's like a fucking graveyard here.

Anyway, I'm a man of strange tastes, you could say. Invariably, any RP we do will be somewhat cerebral and you should expect some rumination on the very psychology and philosophy of sex and attraction. I've got one or two paraphilias or fetishes that I keep close to my chest and you'll just have to ask to find out about 'em (girls love some mystery, don't they?) but I otherwise try to be an accommodating guy. My only hard no's are absolutely no noncon, underage/loli/pedophilia, watersports/body waste and, sorry to break it to you guys, but no gay pairings or futas. Anything else I will at least consider if you can present it to me in a compelling manner. I am rarely in the mood for furries and lesbian pairings, and honestly, vampires tend to bore me.

I quite literally grew up with a dominatrix as a mother, so as one might expect, I have a predilection towards "strong" women. Unfortunately that also means that I find BDSM to be somewhat prosaic and boring- it's not that I won't do an RP that involves it, but I definitely need something else to keep my interest. I myself identify primarily as a dominant, but I rarely enjoy playing opposite against submissives. A "dom x dom" pairing is preferred, though I could find interest in a "strong switch" character, or we could also do an RP where that doesn't even necessarily come into play.

The majority of my plots are fantasy oriented, if not precisely in the standard medieval fantasy milieu then definitely incorporating a few fantastical elements.

Currently I'm craving a monster hunter plot inspired by this picture. I've got a few ideas where we could take the plot and I would love to hear your own. I have a new craving featuring a picture of a model, which you can find in this thread I created for that specific idea.

I primarily RP over IM (with google chat, AIM, YIM and Skype being my preferred programs, in that order) and I can be convinced to do an email RP, but I find it incredibly difficult to keep an RP over the forum (be it threads or PMs) going for long.

RE: Philosophy in the Bedroom: Updated 1/15, in the mood for a mushier romance

I got a papercut on my character sheet during D&D. Someone kiss my booboo.

RE: Philosophy in the Bedroom: Updated 1/15, in the mood for a mushier romance

Misanthrope said:
Greetings, Blue Moon. I'm Misanthrope, some of you may know me, most of you don't. That's great.

Well, let's get a few things out of the way. I am a man of strange tastes. Not many people will want to merge sexual psychology and philosophy with teh cyborz, but, sugartits, I do. Call me crazy. If you're the kind who wants mindless fucking, please look elsewhere. If you're the kind of person who wants actual substance, crafted worlds and nuanced characters, you're in the right place.

I'm mostly interested in hetero RPs, but I could be convinced to try yuri.

I, personally, don't prefer straight up "domxsub" pairings, inasmuch as I use a "mentally dominant x physically dominant" pairing... I like my character to think he's in control, and be shown that he isn't. I've got a peculiar kink that I also really, really want to use, and would hope any prospective partners would give it a try.

Currently, I'm open to just about anything, excepting pedophilia, incest, anthro, or watersports. Really, I'm a compromising guy. I don't have many pairings in mind, but I'll do anything if it's presented to me in a good way. I love RPing over IMs, and I'm also open to emails, but I'd really rather not RP over PM or threads if possible since I have trouble keeping track of them. Fire me off an email, PM or IM if interested.

1/15: I came up with a really killer plot with a partner who has apparently fled the scene. I've got a medieval fantasy plot featuring two people who have grown up together and despite being very different, and practically siblings, they start to fall for each other.

10/3: This is a minor update, but by complete coincidence I have found a picture that perfectly encapsulates one of my earliest plots, the medieval fantasy monster hunter one. Send me a message if you'd like to know more.

9/19: Can I admit I'm in the mood for something... sappy? I've got a craving for an RP that's kind of based around the notion of "childhood friends grow up and become something more", with a fantasy twist.

6/28: I've got a new plot that's kind of a bit of a twist on a rather staid and simple plot that I haven't done since I started RPing... I want to do the old "guy and a girl end up sharing a dorm at a college or boarding school". However, and I don't normally do this, but I have a specific kind of character I want you to play in mind: I want her to be a little rude, pushy, inconsiderate and confident, albeit one still capable of tenderness. Please drop me a line if you'd like to know more.

3/25: I've got a new craving for a fantasy adventure plot that has a somewhat gender flipped version of the "bodyguard crush" plot and may also include monster girls if that's your thing. Based somewhat off a picture I saw that I'd like to share as well.

12/15: Got a new craving that deviates a bit from my typical fantastic cravings: I've had a dream recently that inspired me. My character is set up on a blind date by his friends with a rather... unique woman as a prank, but they end up hitting it off. Much more of a romantic plot than I normally do. PM me for more info.

7/27: I've been craving something new... I've been inspired to RP by a certain, somewhat odd series of pictures as of late. Please PM or IM me if you're interested.

5/8: I've been forming a bit of an interesting plot involving a hypochondriac workaholic and a shipwreck on a fantastical island. It's somewhat underdeveloped compared to my others but I'd like to give it a shot and see if it has room to grow.

4/20: A lot of people have been interested in my superhero plot recently- which was one of the first plots I made up when I joined this site years ago. Truth be told, whatever plot I had then I've kind of... forgotten? So while I'm still interested in a superhero RP bear in mind that I no longer have a pre-created plot to go with it.

2/26: I gave my new craving its own thread because it's a rare fandom craving of mine; Mass Effect. Same rules as found in this thread apply to that one, though of course I'm also still looking for the ideas below.

2/3: At the request of a partner of mine I've come up with a new plot- this time literally involving a strange relationship between a human woman and the prince of a court of fairies. I'm still craving the plots below, as well, though, so feel free to inquire about any of them.

1/10: Recently I've had a strange craving for a "twisted fairy tale". Please send me a message if you're interested.

12/14: I'm no longer looking for my 10/29 plot. It's not really tickling my fancy as much as I thought it would.
10/29: I've got a new idea that at the very least puts my character in a more traditionally dominant position than others. It's a medieval fantasy plot involving my character capturing/purchasing a "monster girl" and attempting to mold her to his wishes. That said, I do not expect nor accept willing submissive for this role. If you're interested, fire me off a PM for more info.

8/10: I've brewed up a couple of medieval fantasy plots recently that I'd like to give a try. Depending on your interpretation of them, they may include a degree of what might be called "interracial romance" or the ever popular "monster girl" genre. I've also got an arranged marriage plot that's a perennial favorite and I rarely tire of it.

5/14: Currently, I'm craving an RP involving a transformation, but I want it to be somewhat realistic. I want to explore the psychology of the woman affected by the transformation, how those close to her, and how the media, react. Will it be sexy? Of course! But I also want to make people /think/. I'm also in the mood for a superhero roleplay- I'm not familiar with many TV shows but I am familiar with the major comic books, and I'd also be open to a purely original setting.

Let me know, if my profile interests you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom