Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Like feminism mixed in with your female submission? I've got a plot for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So first things first; please do me a favor and take a peek at the link in my signature for some general "about me" goodies. It's not long, and I don't use garish font, so please read it wholly and closely. Most importantly, please note I primarily RP over IM and will begrudgingly do email, but I do not RP over threads and PMs.

It's once in a blue moon (heh) that I actually make a craving thread, but a recent business meeting of mine has given me a plot idea I'd like to explore, and I'd like to share it with you.

The basic gist is that my male character is a rising hot-shot in some kind of international business firm that's owned and managed by a very rich, foreign (at least compared to my American sensibilities) businessman. The company's owner has taken a liking to my character and has started inviting him to personal outings as a protege- they go yachting, play golf together, he's there during the expensive parties, etc. And this businessman won't stop remarking about how my character is the same age as his daughter... and after enough time, my character's boss proposes that my character will get a significant promotion to a nice, executive position if he also marries his daughter, sight unseen.

Your character is from whatever country the boss is from, but wherever it is, it's very patriarchal and women are expected to act in a very certain way for their husbands and society at large. She doesn't even meet my character before the wedding day (and the RP begins either on that date or during their honeymoon) and she's overwhelmed by moving to a new country and living with a man she's never met. Her entire life she's been molded to be a mewling, submissive little thing... and in the beginning my character definitely is into that. I mean, she's basically a live in maid and chef who he also gets to fuck and she comes with a high paying position! What's not to love?

Well for one, he's not an asshole. He's not Mr. Enlightenment either, but he's a 21st century man brought up after the 60's, and he's beginning to think her upbringing was a little restrictive. Over the course of the RP, he starts encouraging her to think for herself, leave the house on her own, get educated, etc. However, both of them have to balance this with keeping it secret from her overbearing patriarch of a father, who would certainly can my character and send yours back home if he were worried she were drifting too far from her home culture. And of course, there's another big issue; when she's finally allowed to think for herself, does she want to be in an arranged marriage?

Which culture she's from (and to a lesser degree, which culture my character is from) can be modified; the RP was inspired by a conversation I had with a middle-eastern businessman and most of the cultural mores are primarily influenced by that, but I could easily see this fitting a woman from, say, Japan or even a made up culture. I also admit the RP does... kind of edge close to the whole "White man's burden/civilizing a savage" trope so we should be mindful of that, but I think that also might be something we could incorporate into the RP itself rather than brushing it over.

Another angle I was thinking about is that there's something "wrong" with this woman that makes her an undesirable bride in her home country and her father basically had to "dupe" mine into marrying her. I actually have a specific paraphilia I'd like this issue to be but I'm willing to take some suggestions (though I should note I'm not terribly enthusiastic about, say, disabled characters, amputees or the like; that might make a really interesting story but it's not something I want to RP right now)

Please feel free to PM me if you're interested and I am certainly open to modifying parts of the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom