Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Searching for Highschool DxD fans for Great Stories and Kinky Fun!

PerverzeDragon

Super-Earth
Hey all, I'm Dragon! This is a little side thread away from my main that I use whenever I have a specific concept or idea I want to explore. Expect the theme (and thread name) to shift constantly.

If the current theme isn't for you, or you just want to get a better idea about who I am, then I encourage you to check out my main thread—especially the About Me! (Even if it is in need of another minor revamp 😅)

**Assume any links past this point are NSFW

Note: Knowledge of the Highschool DxD series/fandom is a must for this RP!

Hello wonderful people of Bluemoon~ I hope you're all doing well at the time of reading this ^_^

I'm currently looking for a lovely lady who would be okay GM'ing or Co-GM'ing a story with me centered within the Highschool DxD franchise.

Again, atleast mild to moderate knowledge of the fandom is necessary for this to be doable (easily anyways), but for those of you who are curious anyway, feel free to read the prompt, do a little research and then get back to me~

A few things to adress early on:

One — This particular RP search is fully designed with the intent of a harem/polyship, so ideally you're comfortable with (or even better, enjoy!) that. At the bare minimum, I'd like to focus on a pairing between Rias, Akeno, and MC. Outside of that, shorter, one-on-one rp's with any of the DxD women are open for discussion, if just lower priority.

Two — All characters are getting aged up by two years. This is not only to fit with site rules but also to better fit my own preferences as well. For reference, that would make the majority of Rias' peerage 18, with the youngest, Koneko, being 17.

Three — One constant is that I'd be playing either an in-universe OC or a pseudo-self insert who finds himself in the universe or rather, our version of it.

Four — Where's Issei? Good question. Ideally he's either non existent and there is a different Red Dragon Emperor/Empress or he's focused solely one girl. Alternatively, maybe he was adopted into Sona's peerage.

Five — This is minor compared to everything else, but it would be wonderful if you just so happened to be a switch or even a mild dom. It's by no means necessary, but a few of the characters can be a bit....eccentric.

*Looks pointedly at Akeno as suspect #1*

ANYWAYS...

Moving on to the story itself! There's a few different routes available to us depending on our knowledge levels of the series and what we'd both find interesting.

The simplest approach would be following the cannon timeline of events, with MC joining or working alongside Rias and her peerage.

Alternatively, if we're both knowledgeable and ambitious enough, we could take the cannon story, shuffle it around, add new parts, and remix it into something new and unique!

Below are two sample ideas:

A Different Emperor

Issei was fated to be the greatest Red Dragon Emperor—a kind savior and grand hero of the human and supernatural worlds, with limitless power matched only by his endless lust for boobs. He was destined to be a grand protector unlike every tyrannical Red Dragon Emperor that came before him.

Yet, it wasn't to be.

In this particular reality, a small, insignificant ripple in the flow of fate caused Issei to die far too soon, casting the Boosted Gear and the Red Dragon housed within it back into the cycle of Sacred Gear reincarnation. With this unexpected shift, this reality was all but doomed to tragedy. Deep within his isolated pocket of the Dimensional Gap, God of the Bible, the thought dead by all god of the Christian faction, nearly wept at the turn of fate, sensing the age of strife, misery, and bloodshed that was about to consume his home.

Then he felt it.

It was a tickle on the edges of his senses at first, barely within his notice weakened as he was. Yet, he noticed all the same. Curious about this oddity, he focused further on it, trying to understand it's nature. It had a foreign feel to it, like it wasn't native to this dimension—well, his dimension rather. Nothing was native to the gap afterall.

Now more curious than ever, he threw his full attention into observing the strange oddity to his senses, and he was surprised about what he saw. It was a soul!

What was a soul doing in the Gap? So far away from any afterlife? God probed the soul with his energy, observing and examining every aspect of the displaced being, searching for answers.

He found plenty.

The poor soul was definitely foreign—from a world so close, yet so foreign to God's own. How peculiar... How or why he ended up in the Gap was still a mystery but The One True God was certain he could unravel it with time. He did sense something within the soul that would have made him sneer if he still had physical form.

The young man of whom the soul represented had an untapped, but potent affinity for...dragons. Old grudges and temperaments towards the scaled beasts nearly made him toss the soul back into the endless void of the Dimensional Gap right then and there.

Yet grace and wisdom prevailed, staying his intent. It was but a moment later that he thought of his own world's plight and an idea began to form rapidly in his mind.

The draconic affinity within the soul truly was extraordinary, and the young man, while not pure of heart, had at least tried to be good and well-intentioned in his past life. Perhaps...

Yes.

It would drain nearly all the power he had spent centuries regaining, but this...this could work. It had too.

Then and there, God decided he had at least one more miracle to work.

////

And SCENE!

TLDR: This is an AU in which Issei dies long before the series begins, totally derailing cannon before it even started and setting things up for a very bad end. At least, that's what would have happened had God not intervened, using a conveniently lost soul from a universe very similar to our own to fashion a new hero to take Issei's place?

What kind of havoc and fun can a new Red Dragon cause? One with a better work ethic than Issei, knowledge that he probably shouldn't have, and maybe even a few blessings from God himself?

I guess we'll find out~

////

Hand in Hand

An exasperated sigh blew past Aaron's lips as he set about cleaning up the room. His last client had left a few minutes ago, a particular spring in her step that hadn't been there when she first arrived. He sighed again as he stacked a few bottles of massage oil neatly onto a nearby shelf.

Normally that would make him happy, and if he were being honest, it still did, but at this point it was only a band-aid over a much, much bigger issue.

He was BOOOOORED!

He was well and truly bored out of his mind. His life had fallen into the same routine day in and day out. There was no excitement, no intrigue, no variety whatsoever.

He started to absently disinfect the massage table before wiping it down and tossing the towel in the bin with the other one's that had been used throughout the day.

He knew he really shouldn't be complaining. By most people's standards he was set. He had an amazing job that he loved, enough money to fulfill all his needs, and more than enough free time indulge all his hobbies and interests.

What was there to complain about?

By all metrics, there wasn't anything? Yet, the boredom he felt was vivid and the day to day monotony he'd started to feel at the life he'd built for himself was stifling. He could feel it nagging at the back of his mind constantly and even dragging down the quality of his work.

As he stripped out of his masseur's outfit in exchange for his street wear clothes, his mind drifted several years back. Back when he first discovered he had what was functionally a super power in the form of something called a Sacred Gear—Divine Touch—and that God's, devils, demons, angels, dragon's, and almost every other supernatural being and mythos you could think of actually existed alongside humanity.

What did he do with that knowledge? Well, he didn't do the expected thing. He didn't get sucked into that world of crazy and start going on insane adventures and risking his life daily. Nope!

He did the smart thing and stayed as far away from that mess as he could. When he felt safe enough he then went and opened up a mundane massage parlor, secretly using his Sacred Gear to make him quickly rise in popularity and prestige among regular people.

It was a good thing, really. He got to help people by helping them de-stress and even improve their health, got paid great, and meet all kinds of interesting people. He felt a little ungrateful really, yet his desire for something new was bugging him all the same.

As he closed up the shop and locked the door behind him, he couldn't help but reminisce on those first few weeks after he awoke his Sacred Gear. They certainly had been a wild ride. It had been a nightmare in the moment, but looking back on it, it had actually been fun time.

Maybe...

No. He still didn't want to get dragged back deep into the world of the supernatural. It was dangerous, and he much preferred the peace he had now.

But maybe...maybe he could start taking on a few supernatural beings as clients? Certainly he could learn and even do a few interesting things that way if met the right people? At least enough to fix the restlessness he'd been suffering. It should be relatively safe and low risk if he played his cards right...

He sighed again, but a slight smile now tugged at his lips.

He'd think about on the walk home.

Besides, if things really did get crazy again, he wasn't exactly defenseless. You know what they say about pleasure and pain afterall...

////

And SCENE!

TLDR: Meet Aaron, an in-universe OC who awoke his Sacred Gear, but chose to stay away from almost all things supernatural instead of embracing it. Using his Sacred Gear, Divine Touch, he made himself a career as a respected masseur.

Now that he's lived what he thought would be his perfect life for a few years now, he's starting to get the feeling that something is missing from his otherwise ideal life. Certainly, searching for a little excitement couldn't hurt, right? Well, if he gets to bond with a few beautiful, super powered angels and devils....maybe a little pain is worth it?

////

Hopefully both samples give a taste of what I had in mind!

We can play things close to script or flip everything on it's head and go crazy with creativity. I have plenty knowledge about the show and the characters and no major shortage of ideas about powers, abilities, and plot lines. There's honestly a lot we can do! ....or we can keep it simple ^_^

Whichever works!

From a narrative standpoint, I want to keep things true to the series in that there's a lot of lewdity—and now smut!—but it's supported by an intriguing story and good characters.

If I had to translate that to a smut/plot ratio, I'd say 50/50 or 55/45 sounds near perfect. We can adjust as needed though, obviously!

////

Important RP information:

• Discord is my preferred rp site, but PM's here work fine too. If you want to play on Discord my tag is dragonz5732

• I only play with (cis) female partners out of preference.

• MFM or MFM+ will not be present in this rp or any others out of personal preference. Thanks to magical shenanigans though, DP/gangbangs are still possible. Similarly, I don't do Rp's with more than one male to the same female. It's just not my thing 😅

• Ghosting: Typically speaking, I'm ghost friendly—even if it does make me a little sad when it happens. If you're just going to be unavailable for a while all I ask is that you just message me saying as much as I will try to do the same.

Here's my F-list as well!

Looking forward to finding a fun partner for this idea!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom