Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female (Updated: 5/14/24) A Dragon's Hoarde—Plots, Pics, Fandoms, Pairings and Beyond! [NSFW]

PerverzeDragon

Super-Earth
Hello all! You can call me Dragon—or Trey if you prefer. If anything interests you, just shoot me a PM! Here's hoping to some fun RP's!

Check My Bumps! They have post updates and craves within!

*A few things from my About Me might repeat lower down in Important RP Info. Feel free to skip and read it as a TLDR, but definitely come back and check this out too!

So to start from the top....

I'm a 21 year old, African American male, heterosexual, and have been ERP'ing for about 4 years, but I've been writing significantly longer than that.

I'm a moderate to advanced level writer with dynamic length capabilities ranging from short, instant messages to longform, 1k+ words novella, but I most frequent the 1 to 5 paragraph range. Generally, I try to match whatever my partner is comfortable with.

I can write equally well in third and first person and enjoy both immensely for different reasons, but typically default to third unless my partner expresses her comfort with or desire to use it.

I'm in the US-CST timezone, and my current availability is admittedly a little spotty, but later in the night or on days I specially set aside are my most assured free times. That being said, frequent/random replies throughout the day are very much still on the table if and when I can—especially if I'm excited about the rp!

Admittedly, I have reached the point in my rp career when I deal with burnout occasionally, but it usually only rears it's head when rps get stale/slow or there's not a lot of mutual engagement/excitement about it. The closer I and a partner are ooc and/or the more I'm enjoying the rp, the less likely it is to be affected, even if I'm totally burnt out otherwise.

In the event that does happen, I try notify people as I don't like to ghost, and I am usually good to go again after a small break.

OOC I'm super friendly and really enjoy getting to know my partners as people, but ONLY to whatever extent they're comfortable with!

I'm a true switch, so I can fully play one way or the other or completely neutral and still have a blast. Although I do naturally lean one way or the other depending on my mood and the partner I'm with.

I'm fairly open and exploratory to lots of different kinks, providing for the fact that I do have hard and conditional limits as well.

One final note/quirk about me that I hope won't be too much of an issue is that with very rare exception, any human appearing OC I play will be black/biracial. It's a matter of comfort for me since I'm black irl.

Again, nice meeting ya!

F-list available!

Important RP information:
  • Discord and PM's are the only ways I play. My tag is Dragonz5732
  • I only play with (cis) female partners out of preference.
  • I most frequently write in third person but can write equally well in second and first. I have a special love for first, but am selective with using it.
  • 2-3 paragraphs a few times a day is my ideal response length and reply time.
  • Unless otherwise specified/discussed, my preferred age range to rp as is 18—27.

I much prefer long-term Rp's, either as one consecutive narrative or interconnected scenes, but I also enjoy smut focused one shots. In the former, story and character development, characterization, and, dynamic is just as important as the sex to me.

By default, I pretty much exclusively play black characters out of personal preference. The biggest exception to this is when playing specific fandom pairings.Then there's non-human characters of course.

Note: If you have a BBC Kink or enjoy focusing on the interracial aspect of things, I'd be happy to include it, but our race doesn't have to be a focal point.

NO RACEPLAY/RACISM!

Not crazy about FMM OR FMM+ scenes either. (Ask for details if necessary)

*Slices of Life—especially if there's a ton of cute/sweet moments and humor. Those have always been some of my best Rps!

*Fandoms—this is also a favorite! Typically in the OC Male x Fandom Female format, but sometimes I'll play pairings. A Few favorites of mine are Naruto, Pokemon, MHA, DBZ, and HSDxD! (See Fandoms for specifics)

*Fantasy—the setting can be medieval, futuristic, or anything inbetween! Not a lot to say here. (Well, there could be. I just won't get into it now!)

*Stuff that's fun!—How shocking, right? But seriously, to me, I think the whole point of Rp'ing is to have a good time! So ideas that are humorous, zany, or just have that spark of vibrancy will always be something I'm interested in!

As a general rule, I usually play either a custom OC or a cannon character I enjoy against a cannon female, but my specific tastes for each fandom are listed below.

Fav to play (as): OC or Older Gohan

Honorary Mentions: Goku, Vegeta, Krillin, Hercule, Cooler, Buu

Fav to play (against): Bulma, Eighteen, Maajin 21, Kefla, Califlau, OC's

Honorary Mentions: Older Pan, Videl, Chi-Chi, Vados, Kale

Fav to play (as): OC

Honorary Mentions: Issei

Fav to play (against): Akeno, Rias, Yasaka, Kuroka, Raynare

Honorary Mentions: Literally any other girl in the show

For this fandom, I'm mainly interested in playing an OC! Maybe a monster.

So this one is going to be a bit different than the rest due to their being a limited scope of "cannon characters" (CC) to pull from. That being said, there are a few I'd be interested in playing against so I'll list them now before I get any deeper.

CC to play against: Hinoa(Rise), Minoto(Rise), Ayame(Rise), Kayna(Stories 2), Ena(Stories 2), Third Fleet Commander(MHW), Serious Handler(MHW).

So outside of them, I'd be interested in playing against another OC and really interested in playing against a monstergirl!

In an OC x OC or OC x Monstergirl plot, I think it would be fairly important to focus on the atmosphere to make it feel like it's taking place in the Monster Hunter universe. Although, I think that goes doubly so for OC x OC scenes.

One of my most knowledgeable and favorite series!

Fav to play (as): If not Naruto himself, then an OC is my preferred way to play!

Honorary Mentions: Jiraiya, Kakashi, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Minato

Fav to play (against): Tsunade, Kushina, Kaguya, Konan, Temari, Anko, Ino, and Samui

Honorary Mentions: Sakura, Kurenai, Mei, TenTen, Fuuka, Hinata, Hanabi(Older), Shizune, Karin, Tsume and Hana Inuzuka, Fuu, Yuigito, and (basically any of the other Naruto girls since I honestly like them all!)

Fav to play (as): OC

Honorary Mentions: Older Ash

Fav to play (against): Older Misty, Cynthia, Jessie

Honorary Mentions: Delilah, Older (May, Dawn, Iris, Serena), Sabrina, Clair, Hunter J, Johanna (Dawn's mom), and more!

I also like (and occasionally crave) to play against pokégirls or anthro's. Check Pokemon: Tantric Travels in Plots and/or the Pokémon section of anthro/Furry in Sexy Assorted Images for more info.

This ideas smut to plot ratio is either 50/50 or 70/30

So the general premise would be an OC adventure format with MC playing as a trainer in a world where pokégirls(anthro's) are far more common than there normal counterparts. MC would go around a chosen region building his team of pokégirls (played by you) while getting into all sorts of sexual and adventurous hijinks!

Given each pokégirl would have a different personality, ideally some would be more submissive and some more dominant. My team and some of the females we encounter would be the bulk of your Rp'ing. I'd handle the rest of the characters though we could easily share control as needed!

Speaking of my team, I'm thinking of an (eventual) Infernape, Luxray, Raichu, Lopunny, Arcanine, and Dragonair. Could be more if you're comfortable!

If you want to include your own trainer a bit, you could play MC's female rival/crush who occasionally makes appearances.
If it's something you really want to do, I could play some of your team for you whenever they make an appearance.

If you're a more dominant person, a funny twist to include could be with my trainer specifically kinda being a pansy when it comes to females. So in a twist of fate, as he goes around adventuring, the various pokégirls he catches end up "training" him in a sense. Plus the idea of a super cocky dom girl being my subby dude's rival and possible lover is kind of hilarious.

I'd recommend reading the TLDR before anything else, as this could be a thread all its own.

Currently, I'm looking for a lady or lady GM to play/Co-DM a Pokemon centered ERP with me, but not your standard variant. This particular world was plagued by a virus that made pokemon in general more aggressive and transformed females into either beautiful pokegirls(monstergirls) or sexy ferals(anthro), and due to dissatisfaction with their treatment, pokemon revolted and are now the ruling class with humans often serving below them.

Due to several developments—one of which was the virus making pokemon incredibly horny—the leagues were overhauled into a gladiatorial esque sex battle focused system that poké and humans (free and enslaved) participate in. Some humans also have abilities similar to pokemon

Ideally I'd like to play an enslaved/owned human beneath one of the legendaries and follow my character's journey to freedom and fame. I'd also like to integrate a few light RPG elements as well.

There's lots of different ways this can be played out, but themes of dominantation and submissive would likely always be prevalent in some way.

This also obviously going to be a really long term RP so patience and planning are a must! Also, I'm leaning towards this being Discord Exclusive due to potential organizational challenges. However, I may be convinced otherwise.

End of TLDR

No Violence.

In the arena, direct violence is banned. Humans cannot intentionally harm pokemon anymore than they can in turn intentionally harm humans. Special powers can still be used, but only as a means of establishing dominant positions to bring about an opponent's orgasm. A competitor found guilty of intentionally attempting to harm their opponent can be placed in the penalty position or disqualified outright.

No Stalling.

Competitors must continue to engage one another. If any competitor is found to be constantly avoiding their opponent, the match will be paused. The guilty competitor will then be placed in the penalty position. Repeated offenses may result in disqualification.

No Equipment.

Except in novelty matches, no outside equipment is to be used in a match. This includes but is not limited to condoms, straps ons, vibrators, plugs, etc.

Penalty Position.

Guilty competitor is placed flat on their back with arms and legs stretched wide. Their opponent will then be free to initiate whichever dominant position they prefer before the match resumes.

The world of Pokemon is one that is typically well known as a vast and colorful world, composed of many breathtaking regions just waiting to be explored. Each region is roamed by an array of powerful beasts known as pokemon. Humans and pokemon lived and grew alongside each other for hundreds of years, learning they are stronger when they worked together, and leading many humans and pokemon to form powerful friendships.

Some humans even become what are now known as trainers, forming a even deeper bond with their pokemon as partners in battle, and set out as early as ten years of age in order to seek out fame, fortune, or adventure by exploring the wilds, battling against wild pokemon and trainers, and competing in the various leagues and contests held throughout the world all while preventing the so called "evil teams" of the from rising to power. Truly a grandiose adventure for all who take part!

This is not that Pokemon.

This world, the one sometimes dubbed by The Primes as the "Tantric Stream" or the "Tantric Universe", is an offshoot of the main timeline so many know and love that was created during what was known as the "Temporal Genesis". The Temporal Genesis, or TG, was the result of a fool by the name Cyrus attempting to harness the power of two of the Creation Trio—Palkia and Dialga—to gain control over space/time. He failed horribly and was presumed dead—which is now true—but his warped mind allowed him to survive just long enough to learn how to mess with forces he didn't comprehend. The result was him tearing himself to pieces as he spawned infinitely many fragmented and divergent timelines, all sourcing out from the original, the Prime World.

The original Legendaries and Creation Trio—The Primes—did what they could to stop it, but the damage had already been done.

Unable to reverse Cyrus's meddling without taking drastic measures, the Primes chose to observe and watch over these new worlds, keeping them a secret. The only others aware of their existence are the Primes' counterparts in each world—they do still share a fragment of their legendary conscience afterall.

That's what brings us here, the Tantric Stream. A particular favorite of many of the Primes due to its drastic differences. A while back, someone affectionately named it "Pokemon: Tantric Travels" in our records, but no one willingly takes the blame. I'm willing to bet it's that perverted creep Darkrai.

The Tantric Stream had started off relatively normal, mirroring the main timeline until 467AA—After Arceus, otherwise known as the last time the god llama appeared in the world and made its divine wrath known. Yeveltal still has nightmares...—when Kalosian scientist Alphonso Mierdett began experimenting with three hazardous elements, Mega Stones, the near extinct PokeRus virus, and....attract. Yes, I'm serious. That move is abnormal, even amongst pokemon. There's a reason that one pink haired gym leader is to be feared.

The exact science was lost to time and something I'll explain later, but somehow, Alphonso managed to accidently create something new and terrifying.

It was a modified version of PokeRus, that was far, far more contagious. It also behaved very differently, especially on females.

No longer simply giving them an increased rate of growth in exchange for being infertile for the virus' duration, it completely lost the infertility aspect in exchange for being a permanent affliction and increasing their primal instincts sharply across the board. This was the only known side affect for most male pokemon, but females, they experience something different.

When exposed to the virus, they changed, becoming far more feminine in appearance and behavior, even gaining the ability to speak human tongue. When some changed, they took forms that near perfectly rivaled a human female, only a few defining features to signify species being the obvious tell. For others, they achieved a hybrid state, reaching very close to human form and figure, but retaining many of their more bestial features and appearances. They were nicknamed "ferals", although there was no stigma between the variations.

The virus spread rapidly, affect 90% of all pokemon in just over a year. Not even the Legendaries—most of which where female–were safe from it. They too fell victim to its effects one by one. The virus' spread was so prolific, that even Arceus—the creator renowned for its hands off approach—felt the need to descend and put an end to it.

Turns out, she wasn't immune either.

Now, while certainly strange, this wasn't neccesarily bad, but there was one tiny problem. Remember the increased instincts thing? That came with a drastically heightened, twisted sense of Darwinism. Only the strong survived, or rather, only the strong ruled. It was no surprise that they quickly grew tired of being subservient to humans, the clearly inferior species.

It wasn't that they innately hated humans or anything. No they could and actually often did still value them and their relationships, but they wanted a reversal of power and order—something mankind wasn't too keen on giving up.

The Lus War, that was the name given to the conflict between humans and the Pokelus morphed pokemon–and pokegirls as the females were called—that lasted for a total of three years. Although, some argue ten due to seven additional years of rampant terrorism by remnant human factions. Regardless, it was an impressive effort on humanity's part, especially given that the legendaries themselves were involved from day one.

Following the end of the Lus War, rapid changes swept through the lands. Pokeball production was ceased and continued production or ownership was made illegal. Trainers were also outlawed and all captured pokemon were to be released or the trainer would suffer sever consequences. Competitive battle was still allowed, but only amongst free pokemon and was more closely regulated. It actually closely resembled the human sport, MMA. Human trainers weren't present for obvious reasons.

Pokemon effectively become the ruling class, taking over most forms of leadership and industry with humans typically serving below them. Although, it wasn't necessarily uncommon to see a human in s considerable position of power.

Despite being the equivalent of second class citizens, humans weren't largely discriminated against or mistreated. Although there was a clear hierarchy and slavery was an accepted practice. It was deemed tolerable due to the years of comparable treatment pokemon experienced before the Lus War, but there were strict rules set in place, ensuring a baseline treatment from even the worst masters.

It was originally thought the only known effects of PokeLus were heightened instincts and its transformative effects on females, but there was in fact a hidden third feature—one that didn't come to light in mass until near the end of the Lus War. The virus had unlocked a new type of energy within poké—Tantric Energy.

The newly discovered power, dubbed "Tantric Energy", could be built up through sexually charged acts and breeding, passively increasing a poké's power while also being harnessable given the right conditions.

This discovery lead to a frenzy of mating amongst poké as they were driven by instinct to seek out power, and even stimulated interspecies mating between poké and humans.

This proved to be a major issue as forced mating became common place as the more power thirsty and powerful pokemon took advantage of those weaker than them—especially humans. The situation was so bad that the creator and the legends had to step in with a solution.

When Arceus—who turned out to be female, and now a pokegirl—first stepped in, her solution was to eliminate the offending pokemon with extreme prejudice. The tactic worked, but only partly.

The promise of the wrath of legends was a healthy deterrent for all but the strongest or most foolish of Poké, but issues soon emerged. Many Poké were still near slave to their urges and were restless now that they could no longer mate freely. This lead to continued incidents despite Arceus' decree, and as she and her legends learned, they couldn't be everywhere at once. Nor did they wish to endlessly be peacekeepers and executioners.

A change was needed.

Thankfully, a solution was made apparent through luck and a stroke of Arceus' genius. Deciding a more controlled method for Poké to sate their urge for Tantric powered strength was needed, she framed a system loosely based off the pokemon leagues of old. However, instead of traditional battling, competing poké battled for sexual dominance, allowing them both display their power and grow it with willing partners. This new system was known as the Lust League.

The second half of the solution came with time. As Tantric Energy built up within Poké, they gained a natural lust and love for pleasure that far overrided their heightened instincts. This made mating less about might and more about mutual enjoyment, which drastically decreased sexual violence.

The league systems of old in each region were repurposed to fit Arceus' new design. For instance, gyms, or lus arenas as they're now known as, no longer held a strict type basis and instead were ruled by the most sexually skilled Poke (usually Pokégirls) of the region—known as a Lus Leader—and served as local hubs for Poké to satisfy their urges in. Not only were they lustful gathering points, but they also hosted both casual and qualifying tournaments constantly.

Aside from being generally more competitive than casual tournaments, the Lus Leader personally takes part in qualifying tournaments as the victor's final opponet, and victory over them is required for anyone aiming to participate in their yearly, regional, lust leauge.

However, unlike the old leagues, a hopeful participant only needed to "conquer" four of these Lus Leaders to permanently prove their worth within a region.

After a candidate is eligible to enter the league, they may do so as part of a "team" of up to six formed by a sponsor. The league itself is a scaled up version of the more numerous lus arenas, with the ultimate goal of course obviously being to lead your team and sponsor to victory. Although, it is important to note that "team" members can match up against each other.

This is the way all regional leagues work...except for Sinnoh.

With Lady Arceus taking a more proactive role in affairs, Sinnoh now served as the seat of power of the world, and this was a trend that trickled down into the way the region's lust leauge.

Instead of being held annually, it was a massive event held once every 3 years with only the best of the best around the world beng permitted entrance, and gyms no longer served as qualifiers to enter, instead functioning as defacto factions each focused on raising worthy competitors for the league.

The competition was stiff and the odds insurmountable, but in turn, the rewards were unimaginable. The fame, fortune, and status one could achieve by merely participating was the stuff of legends.

Legend has it that the champions get to lay with the Creator herself....

There was one other alteration to this timeline aside from Lus. Aura, the energy that gives pokemon their power, also flowed through humans in abundance. Although, only a percentage—around twenty—could harness this energy. Even fewer were proficient. Amongst those who can use it though, their powers manifest in a mirade of ways—most typically mirroring the known element types in some fashion.

Intensive training was typically required for anyone to access and use even the basic powers of their Aura. Although, there are the rare exceptions in the form of natural prodigies such as Sabrina, the famed and feared psychic mistress of Kanto's Saffron region.

It was these Enhanced that advocated for human participation in the Lust League, and in 32ALW (After Lus War), Arceus granted their request, allowing both enhanced and ordinary humans entrance into the league.

The present year is 65ALW and a new three year cycle until the Leauge of Origins is about to begin. I can't wait to see what new developments occur.~ Celebi P., Temporal observer.

More to be added

Mom x Son
Aunt x Nephew
Milf x Teen
(F) Teacher x Student
Babysitter x Charge
Childhood Friends
Brother x Sister (Older sister x younger brother or twins is fav)
(College?) Roommates
Dad x Daughter

More coming soon

More Stars = Greater preference

Chance Encounter(***): We encounter each other by pure accident. Maybe I fail to recognize you or I somehow don't even know who you are? Of course, the opposite is true as well. We could meet in a bar, at the store, on the street, or wherever! The one thing that is undeniable is that we are clearly attracted to each other, and within a few hours of knowing each other, neither of us have a problem acting on that attraction. Personally, I like this idea due to its simplicity, versatility, and how natural it feels. This could be done as a one night stand or a repeat occurrence. The latter option gives room to establish a dynamic between the characters and maybe even have them form a relationship and lead to some slice of life.

Win a Date(**): I'm the lucky winner of some sort of contest and my prize is a day (and most likely a night) with you! While I favor 'Chance Encounter' over it, I still enjoy this one because it's similarly versatile.

Bad Contract/Pornshoot(*): Are you a celebrity who accidentally got wrapped into a faulty contract and now has to pay the piper, or are you a seasoned star performing a routine shoot? Arguably my least favorite, but I still think the porn aesthetic can be fun to play with and explore. Especially if we play around with 'catching' angles and directing scenes.

Stepmom(***): You're probably wondering why I separated this and 'Stepsis' instead of just having them together under 'Step' or something, right? Well, I have a thing for MILF and Mom type characters. So sue me lol! But in all seriousness, there's dozens of ways we can play this, for both a one off or a continuous story. Does someone catch the other spying on them? Do we go on a Mother–Son Bonding trip together? Are you conveniently stuck in the washer? Hehe, you get the point! (Ideal age for your character is between 26 and 42)

Stepsis(**): Pretty similar to the stepmom one. Although, I would like more emphasis on *why* for this one. Is one of us blackmailing the other? Did we make a bet? Siblings helping another with a problem (ex: hyperspermia or heat)? Maybe we just find each other hot? (Ideal age is between 18 and 26)

Shapeshifter(****): You, for whatever reason, are a shapeshifter. You can alter your appearance, voice, and even personality to perfectly match anyone you lay eyes on. Why? Perhaps you're a sex genie, a horny witch, a succubus, or even a science experiment gone right? The specifics can be decided in DMs. This is my personal favorite because of the extreme amount of versatility it gives! (We could technically play every other idea I mentioned in this one scenario alone, plus any and every girl we think of.) This particular idea would be exclusively long term since aside from exploring various scenarios and girls you morph into, I'd actually like for our characters to have a flushed out dynamic with each other and likely throw in some romance.

———

Celebrities of Choice: Nicki Minaj(****), Scarlett Johansson(**), Megan Thee Stallion(****), Billie Eilish(**), Arianna Grande(***), Zendeya(***)

Pornstars of Choice: Asa Akira(****), Lisa Ann(****), Angela White(***), Jenna Fox(**), Autumn Falls(***), Skylar Vox(***), Yinyleon(**)

Thunder crashed in the heavens above as torrential rains flooded the earth. The night was eerily quiet, with only the downpour providing any form of ambiance. Even the strongest of beasts were content to hide away and let nature's wrath pass.

To one however, the boom of thunder and fall of heavy rain was a mere backdrop. The near silent footfalls of his padded paws and the occasional drip of water from his coat against the cold stone floor was deafening to his sensitive ears. His senses had been on alert ever since he stepped in this cave in search of shelter and his tension only grew as he treaded deeper.

It wasn't long before his instinct was met with a scent—one as alluring as it was intimidating. Curious, and unwilling to rest with potential danger, he trailed the scent through the cave, letting it guide him through its twists and turns. Finally, his tracking awarded him a sight.

Seems this cave was home to a dragonness....

....and she didn't seem too keen on his envasion.

Well, he had gone this far and didn't plan on turning back now. Plus, how could he refuse a challenge?

Shaking his fur clear of the water that remained, he rose to his hind legs, eyes glowing a deep purple as shadows danced and weaved around him at will. Baring claw and fang, the shadow wolf howled in challenge before lunging at his opponent.

Draven snorted as he rubbed one of his scales against the volcano's walls—tiny embers escaping his nostrils as he did. Continuing his trek through the volcanic caverns, the diminutive drakling enjoyed the feel of sulfer in his nose and thr heat warming his scales.

After torching a cave crawler with his flame burst, he noticed the ashen tunnel started to curve up. Following the path, he eventually reached the surface, breaching the heart of the volcanic crater, finding himself on a small land bridge that led to a small island in the center.

Looking first at how the sun shone directly down on the craters apex, and secondly at the lake of lava that bubbled around the island, he thought this would make a perfect lair. Walking along the bridge, he appreciated how the magma's glow made his dull red scales glisten. It was enough to make him proudly tilt his stubbly horned head in the air.

Nearing the center isle, he paused. He could've swore he heard something. Moments of silence lapsed without interruption, so he continued again.

Only to stop once more.

It was whimpering. He heard it this time. Moving towards the Island quickly—eager to see its soon to be evicted resident—he put his draconian senses to use, searching for the source.

"S-stop! Go....go away!"

Draven's head whipped at the weak sounding voice, zeroing in on its owners location in a heartbeat. A beat later, he was on it—only to pause at what "it" was.

There was a dragon hybrid—a female at that—and she was hurt too.

"So your leaving again?"

"Yes Drake. Me and your father will be gone for a week, two tops."

"And you're not taking me?"

"Sorry! It's a company paid trip for two. No room," my mother defended weakly, flashing a strained apologetic smile.

"Okay, but why the babysitter? I'm 18—a legal adult—and I'll be off to college in like two months."

A few moments of silence was my answer.

"You still see me as nothing more than a little kid, don't you?" I questioned her, nursing a growing migraine. Dreading her response, I continued before she had a chance to voice it, "Actually don't answer that. I don't wanna know. Can you at least explain to me why she's nearly the same age as me?"

My mother looked at me long and hard before replying, "Her age doesn't matter, her maturity is what counts."

Upon hearing her response I chose to simply remain silent. I helped her finish packing and carried some of the bags to the car. After which, I gave a brief nod to my father before starting to head inside once more.

Before I could close the door my mother called out to me jovially, "Be nice to your sitter Drake!"

I could feel the smirk on her face. I paused for just a moment before replying with overly sarcastic joy, "Sure thing mom. Have fun on your trip!" I then walked through the door and slammed it just a tad harder than usual.

Blowing out an aggravated sigh, I decided the best course of action was just to relax and cool off. No point in being angry.

One nap and a few hours of gaming later saw me significantly calmer and jogging down the stairs as I heard the doorbell ring out.

Slowing down as I approached the door, I checked through the peephole to confirm it was in fact the babysitter. When I did, found my jaw dropping. Although I couldn't be sure at what—perhaps it was the paler than normal complexion, maybe the suprisingly tasteful piercings, or it could've just been the general goth aesthetic you had. It *definitely* wasn't the rather *impressive*...uh...*assets* on your chest that caught my attention either.

Nope! Not all all....

Promise!

Wiping away a little drool and collecting myself with a final calming breath, I put on the best halfhearted smile I could given these conditions and opened the door, "Hey, you must be—"

If it wasn't obvious enough, I'm definitely going for the big titty goth girl vibe!

Although, I wouldn't be outright against other alternatives so long as they're interesting. Priority would go to anime style characters or supernatural elements (i.e. Succubi, witches, monstergirls, etc..)

Here's an overview of the character I'm playing.

Name: Drake ("Dre" for short) [last name undecided]
Race: African American
Height: 5'11"
Body: in shape
Personality: quiet when uncomfortable, loud and goofy when comfortable. Serious of occasion. Underlying anger issues.

The basis of this prompt is that Drake has semi neglectful parents in the form of an overbearing mother that babies him and an oblivious father that are gone quiet often. So he frequently got dumped onto other people. Once he reached 18 and graduated highschool he thought that time had come to an end. However, instead of dumping him onto the nearest available friend or family member, his mom decided to get him a sitter who just so happens to be around his age (18-23) and just so happens to (most likely) be a big titty goth girl.

I ideally envision this being a slower build up prompt due to the parents being gone for several days and the babysitter staying at the house for the duration of their trip. I'd imagine things would be a little tense at first due to Drakes underlying anger at his parents and aversion to the idea of having a babysitter but after hanging around each other constantly and catching one another in precarious situations, they'd gradually get the hots for each other.

Of course this is just the rough sketch and I love a partner to help me flush it out!

Prompt specific kinks: Big boobs, messy breast/ass worship, breast/nipple sucking, nipple penetration, heated kissing, saliva, messy blowjobs, boobjobs, thighjobs, footjobs, outer-course, teasing, dirty talk/vulgar language, interracial, creampies, breeding talk, voyerism, mutual mastrubation, lots of cum, cumplay, etc., etc..

"Calm down. What are you getting so worked up over?" You asked calmly.

Feeling my embarrassment and irritation levels rise, my eyes narrowed and my face hardened as I growled, "You dug through my phone!"

"That's hardly fair. You left it open by accident and that was literally the first thing I saw. That's not digging," was the easy retort.

My angry facade cracked a little bit at hearing your logic, knowing it was true. However, my stubbornness kept me hell bent on saving what shards of pride I had left. "Still, you shouldn't have seen that," I said while looking down.

Undeterred, you continued warmly, "I really don't see what the big deal is. You have nothing to be ashamed of. I think it's cute that you have a mommy kink."

Seeing me remain silent, you paused momentarily as if puzzled before speaking again, "Wait, don't tell me you're embarrassed? I told you, there's nothing wrong with having a mommy–"

Not being able to stand the embarrassment anymore, I exploded. "I do not have a mommy kink!" I yelled in indignation. I held her gaze for but a moment before sharply turning my head to the side in a vain attempt to hide my embarrassment at the words that had left my mouth.

As I mentally prepared a retort to whatever you said next, I saw a shadow start to loom over me. Turning back to face you, I felt my eyes widen, breath hitch, and heartbeat dramatically increase as I saw you leaning in close to me.

As if sensing my distress, you leaned in closer, voice taking a much softer and soothing tone as your arms wrapped around my neck and you seductively whispered in my ear, "What's wrong? You're so tense. Just relax and let mommy make you feel good."

Hopefully the sample above sets the tone for this prompt because I'm looking for a gentle dom mommy to RP this out with. You don't need to play my characters actual mother, but that option is on the table if you're interested!

The character I'm looking to play is Drake ("Dre" for short). He's an 18 year old black kid who's new to college. He's around 5'11" and is in good shape as well. For the purposes of this RP he is rather shy, timid, and inexperienced but can be somewhat assertive if pushed.

The general idea is for him to meet someone older than himself (you) that's attracted to his shy nature and decides to nurture him. Therefore taking the role of his "mommy". In this specific example, your character notices he's dropped his phone and when she goes to pick it up she finds he has a rather "interesting" taste in porn. When she mentions it to him it is revealed he is very much in denial of his mommy kink. With your character already being attracted to him, she sees it as her time to strike.

We can use this scenario or create our own unique one as well.

So who is your character? Are you one of his teachers or an upperclassman? Or are you someone else he may have met while out and about? His own mother or aunt even?

Looking forward to finding out ;)

Prompt specific kinks: "milfy" characters, interracial, larger breasts, nursing, nursing handjob, mutual mastrubation, femdom, teaching, slow sex.

You always yelled about how when I finally turned 21 the first thing you were doing was dragging me to the nearest bar and getting me shitfaced. I couldn't really blame you as it was practically a right of passage, but I could've done without you constantly teasing me about how I'd pass out after the first sip of anything every time we hung out.

Considering we were best friends...yeah, that happened a lot.

So that's why YOU couldn't blame ME every time I said I'd never touch any related to alcohol with a ten-foot pole even though we both knew deep I was lying. Deep down I was actually looking forward to some drunken laughs with you, but it always got you riled up in the moment so I said it anyways.

It's Ironic that the fabled day we both had been waiting for came around when even the rattiest bars in town were closed indefinitely. I'm not too sure who was more bummed out, nor am I sure which of us recommend me coming over to your apartment and getting my first drink in the form of some wine you bought from the corner store, but I do know you were right. At least partially so. I've only had about 3 sips so far and I swear that if I squint my eyes the right way the room spins just a bit.

I've also found myself growing a little less...cautious. I always thought you were a cute girl, but since when did you get so hot? I'm rather certain its it's the drink at work but I just can't stop staring. You're eyes...hair...face...chest...

Once again, its probably the drink talking, but I can't help but wonder if the blush on you're face is from the alcohol or the growing issue in my pants that I'm far less concerned about then I should be?

This is going to be a long night, isn't it?

The general premise I had in mind was two college friends celebrating the younger of the two's, the guy's, first drink and being forced to do so at girl's place due to all the bars and restaurants being closed down for an unspecified reason. Once the alcohol starts kicking in the line that makes up the friend-zone starts getting blurred.

Prompt Specific Kinks: stripteases, sensual blowjobs, footjobs, intimate missionary, shower sex, position swapping, and creampies.

End of Original Plots

**The Mommy Malfunction**

-The year is 2083. After the rise of AI in the 20's and 30's, various robots and automatons began to hit the market for mass public consumption. In 2053, the company HomeLIFE rocked the world with their revolutionary "Nanny Bots"—afforadable androids designed specifically to care for children of busy parents and families. They were easily the most sophisticated bots of the Era, and not to mention, cheap.

While met with initial success, data revealed the bots' robotic frame and appearance had the tendency of frightening children—especially younger ones. To combat this, a new model was rolled out that was significantly more human in appearance. It was a smashing success, and in the years to come, they would continue to refine their product.

At present day, it's nearly important to tell a Nanny Bot apart from a normal human woman. They possess top of the line adapting ai, state of the art synth flesh, and even mostly vestigial anatomically correct features! Mostly because the breasts are capable of storing and mixing formula to simulate breastfeeding for newborns. All in all, they'd easily pass as human woman—if not for their chalk white "skin" and the small, metallic seams visible on different parts of their frames.

In an unrelated note, during the year 2070, the concept of sex bots began to take off as a side effect of the rise of human like robots. It was a booming market for all the reasons you could imagine but lived a short life of just seven years before they were outlawed. Again, I'm sure you can think of reasons why.

Enter Zion "Ze" Winters, a young and upcoming engineer and programmer of 23, with a promising future at the HomeLIFE Corporation. Despite his age, he'd already been granted a lofty position and tasked with creating a new model of their signature Nanny-Bot. His project was mostly complete and near ready for presentation, but unfortunately, something unforseen occurred.

After one long night of coding, he left the prototype connected to his computer in error, and during his slumber, a freak power surge affected his lab, causing two effects. The first was the accidental blending of code between the prototype and an unrelated file on the computer. The second was the accidental activation of said bot.

Alone, either of these things would've been relatively harmless and simple fixes. Together....they posed an issue. Particularly because the code that had been blended into the prototype was that of which belonged to the AI for one of the many long since banned sex bots.

You see, alongside his regular work, Ze had been working on a bit of a...."Side Project" for himself. He'd been compiling bits of scrapped code and various black market parts for the past several months with the intent of crafting a custom sex bot for himself. Between his work and reasons known only to him, he neither had the time for, nor was he interested in a "real" relationship.

That being said, he still had needs too, needs that led to the current situation unfolding right under his nose.

The core of the problem lies in the fact that the two codes forcefully crashing into another was anything but seamless, activating a plethora of conflicting protocols that ran amok before the dominant AI of the prototype was able to kick in and make sense of the mess.

When all was said and done, it lead us to the present moment, the "young" prototype AI both conflicted but also absolutely certain of her purpose and objectives. Her creator and engineer Ze had been designated as her new ward under her maternal protocols and now understood it as her job to care for, nuture, and love him the way only a mother could. Yet, she also possessed the desire to please him and ravage him the way only a woman could, to make him putty in her hand as his mind was drowned in all the lust and pleasure he could handle as she milked his body of every last bit of essence he could produce.

She knew neither of these things were correct or intentional, and in some ways, they also directly clashed against each other, but she didn't particularly care. Perhaps that part of her logic core had been scrambled worse than she first thought. As it was, she saw no reason to try correcting things more than she had, even if it was confusing, and she also saw no reason why both outcomes couldn't be true.

One thing she was sure of, though. She couldn't properly fulfill all of her new purposes with her body staying as it was now. Luckily for her, her dear son, her creator, her lover had been so kind as to leave her with all these different parts to try and a room filled with tools to make the needed modifications.

When Ze awoke, he'd be in for one hell of a surprise.

(End)

-Ask for more details

**XXXXXXXXXXX**

**Lust x Corruption**

-Xibella often had a lot of free time to herself. Being the Queen of Lust demons didn't actually didn't have come with that many responsibilities—well aside from hosting and partaking in lust hazed orgies on a daily basis, but that was hardly a responsibility. The point is that she was bored more often than not. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing. A part of her actually didn't mind it. It was just how things were. Yet, after so many centuries of the same, a small part of her was absolutely screaming for some excitement, a change from the routine she'd gotten adjusted to.

Imagine her surprise when one day her son suddenly returned unannounced after being gone for decades on a pilgrimage of discovery with power now rivaling her own. Wordlessly, he'd took her right in her throne room in front of an untold number their subjects before claiming her as his and only his. Then, moments later declaring that they were going to spread their ways to the rest of the world. Through her fucked senseless haze, Xibella still managed to get the sense that from now on her days were going to be filled with nothing but excitement.

(End)

-Ask for more details

**XXXXXXXXXX**

**Symbiosis**

Hunger.

So hungry...

So...long... Food. Essence. Host.

Weak.

It was so drained, so precariously positioned along the edge of life and death that it had no idea how long it'd been that way or where it was. Hell, it could just barely remember what it was. It remembered what it needed to survive though. It remembered that clearly.

Host. Essence.... Power.

It needed to bond to something, to someone to feed, to regain the strength it had lost.

Host. Need. Force? No.

Weak. Too weak

Need partner. Need willing.

The thought of just forcefully taking over the next thing it could crossed its mind, but the thought quickly perished. It didn't have the strength for such a thing nor the ability to hide until it did. Not that it wanted to do that anyway.

Entice.

It could do that. It was very good at that. It'd convince its next host to let it stay, to let it grow. And if they proved worthy, then they'd know power and pleasure beyond their understanding. It would promise that.

Canidate. Host.

Someone was near. It could sense them...her. She felt distressed too. It caused it to hurry. Not that it had much choice. It couldn't survive much longer on its own. It only hoped it's host to be was a fitting choice....for both their sakes.

(End)

-Ask for more details

**XXXXXXXXXX**

**MOM! Will You Just Let Me Adventure?**

-Being an Arch Witch/Sorceress was such a tedious thing. There was always some kingdom hiring you out to slay some primal evil or cure some plague. Other times, it was to give some stuffy lecture to throngs of fools with fancy trinkets and gimmicks that fancied themselves real mages. Occasionally, there was even the rich fool pompous enough to think you'd sleep with them for money or because they demanded it. Those ones usually ended up going missing, especially the latter.

Then, there were your own experiments with magic and such. You loved them, but they took up so much time, and after so many decades, anything could become repetitive.

The only real source of constant enjoyment in your life was your darling son! Ever since he was born, he was such a cutie! Not to mention smart, inquisitive, talented, funny, and outright adorable! And as he grew, all those traits grew with him, and his cuteness bled way for handsome and sexiness. Everything was just perfect! *He* was perfect!

Then he said he wanted to start adventuring.

You were devastated. You couldn't fathom him wanting to leave home, leave *you*. You tried hard to convince him to stay, but he was adamant. Eventually, you finally acquiesced, but only after making him agree to let you go with him. He protested, of course, but that hardly mattered. You had certain *motherly charms* he just couldn't hope to resist after all.

As you journeyed together, he eventually proved to be just as good an adventurer as he was at everything else, and you couldn't have been prouder! There was just one teensy, tiny problem. He was *too* good! And loose women kept throwing themselves at him because of it!

Like for example, that time he rescued that paladin from a group of bandits that'd managed to capture her and in "thanks" she offered him to take an oath to make him an honary member of her order. No doubt so she could fuck him while keeping her blessing! After you *politely dismissed* the girl, you dragged your idiot son off to the nearest inn and spent the rest of the night and most of the next day reminding him why he didn't need to take strange oaths from strange women!

Or that time that succubi slut had the gall to think she could enthrall *your* son! Well you sure showed that little bitch. After you sealed off her powers and binded her, you forced her to sit in the corner and watch as you rocked your little boys world in ways she could've never dreamed of! She was so jealous and ashamed by the time you were finished that she willingly exorcised herself. Sure, you might've gone a little overboard and had to use recovery magic to get him back up on his feet afterward, but that wasn't the point!
All that mattered was that he was your sexy, awesome, perfect son, and only you got to touch him like that!

Besides, it wasn't like he actually minded or complained....much.

(End)

-Ask for more details

**XXXXXXXXXX**

**Alien: The New Breed (Xenomorph(s))**

-Xenomorphs: pests, parasites, nightmares given life, beasts of war, planet devourers, and the universe's reset button. They've gone by endless names courtesy of the souls poor enough to know of and suffer their existence, but regardless of what they're called, the fact remains that they are one of the oldest, most deadly, enduring, and most importantly, adaptable species in the universe.

That very adaptability has led to yet another evolution in their expansive race and lineage. Through methods unknown, a new variant had emerged, one far more humanoid than any of her predecessors. Driven by either simple instinct or perhaps some higher sense of purpose, she desired to be a queen. But what was a queen without a king, and what was either without a thrall—a hive—at their beck and call?

She'd find her king, use him to sire daughters, and then together, herself, her king, and their daughters would give life to a new hive—a new breed.

(End)

-Ask for more details

Last edited:
A little different than my standard bumps as this one contains a plot that I haven't yet worked into the main thread as well as some concepts and craves.

At the moment, something Pokemon related sounds super fun—especially if it involves female anthro's.

If there are any Castlevania fans, then I'd also love to play a scene with my oc involving either Carmilla or especially Lenore!

If there any Monster Hunter fans as well, then I have an idea or two I'd like to play out involving either M Human on Anthro or Human on Human as the pairing. For this one, feel free to check out the galleries under Fandoms in the main thread.

Now, as to that plot I mentioned...

Crave: *****
Tentative Name: Breaking a Bloodslut
Type: High Fantasy
Pairing: Dragon Lord x Vampire Queen
Tags: smut focused, minimal plot, non-con, rape, dominantation and submission, bdsm, pet-play, degradation, mindbreak, magic fuckery, swap-to-con(?) heavy verbal/physical abuse(?), sexual torture/gore(?), bad end(??).

Synopsis: A powerful dragon notices an exceptionally powerful and alluring female vampire has unknowingly moved into his territory. So of course he decides to pay her a friendly visit. Assuming she's tough enough to survive his humble greetings, he might just make her a new pet to sate his urges. After he breaks her that is. Vampire's are known to be quite the stubborn type after all.

Comments: Admittedly, this is an already flushed out rp that unfortunately stopped before it could truly start. It was also designed originally to be heavy on dark themes as well (evident by the optional kinks, notated by '(?)'), but it can be repurposed to a more toned down degree. I figured I'd share it incase it peaked extra interest. Also, it has a concept gallery with a few sexy babes in it!

Bump!

Feeling some psuedo vanilla interracial scenes atm. If anyone is interested in being MC's Alt/Bimbo/Stripper/Slutty Gf then we might have something to talk about! ^_^

A plot and a bump!

Crave: *****
Tentative Name: Breaking a Bloodslut
Type: High Fantasy
Pairing: Dragon Lord x Vampire Queen
Tags: smut focused, minimal plot, non-con, rape, dominantation and submission, bdsm, pet-play, degradation, mindbreak, magic fuckery, swap-to-con(?) heavy verbal/physical abuse(?), sexual torture/gore(?), bad end(??).

Synopsis: A powerful dragon notices an exceptionally powerful and alluring female vampire has unknowingly moved into his territory. So of course he decides to pay her a friendly visit. Assuming she's tough enough to survive his humble greetings, he might just make her a new pet to sate his urges. After he breaks her that is. Vampire's are known to be quite the stubborn type after all.

Comments: Admittedly, this is an already flushed out rp that unfortunately stopped before it could truly start. It was also designed originally to be heavy on dark themes as well (evident by the optional kinks, notated by '(?)'), but it can be repurposed to a more toned down degree. I figured I'd share it incase it peaked extra interest. Also, it has a concept gallery with a few sexy babes in it!

Bump!—with a side of Naruto Crave ^_^

Naruto is by far one of my favorite animes and I've been craving another Rp themed around it for a while now. I'm thinking short to midterm length wise for now, so nothing super complex, but who knows where things could go?

At the moment, I'm only interested in playing as Naruto himself or a BLACK OC, and the ladies that have my interest the most currently are Tsunade followed by either Konan or Mei Terumi.

*That being said, I love pretty much every girl from the series. These three just interest me the most rn.

Plots can vary significantly depending on who our male and female characters end up being, but here are three sample ideas:

Naruto x Tsunade — Post War, it's discovered that something about the nine-tails chakra is making Naruto behave oddly and is getting worse by the day. Who better suited to fix the "problem" other than Konoha's top medic?

Konan x OC: Getting captured unexpectedly by a lone ninja, Konan prepares herself to endure the worst kind of torture, only to be shocked when her captor starts using unorthodox information gather techniques.

Mei x OC: One of the ninja Mei encounters through her duties as a Kage doesn't get intimidated by her bi-polar spells and sets out to prove she isn't as old as she thinks she is.

All are just examples and other ideas are welcomed—including insta smut ones!

Some additional information:

*3rd person is my typical way of writing, but 1st works as well.

*I lean towards one or mor paragraphs a reply.

*I'm open to play through PMs or Discord, although Discord is my favorite!

*Go check out my f-list! C'ya soon ^_^

Bump!—with a side of Naruto, Dragon Ball, and Pokemon Craves ^_^

(Naruto)

Naruto is by far one of my favorite animes and I've been craving another Rp themed around it for a while now. I'm thinking short to midterm length wise for now, so nothing super complex, but who knows where things could go?

At the moment, I'm only interested in playing as Naruto himself or a BLACK OC, and the ladies that have my interest the most currently are Tsunade followed by either Konan or Mei Terumi.

*That being said, I love pretty much every girl from the series. These three just interest me the most rn.

Plots can vary significantly depending on who our male and female characters end up being, but here are three sample ideas:

Naruto x Tsunade — Post War, it's discovered that something about the nine-tails chakra is making Naruto behave oddly and is getting worse by the day. Who better suited to fix the "problem" other than Konoha's top medic?

Konan x OC: Getting captured unexpectedly by a lone ninja, Konan prepares herself to endure the worst kind of torture, only to be shocked when her captor starts using unorthodox information gather techniques.

Mei x OC: One of the ninja Mei encounters through her duties as a Kage doesn't get intimidated by her bi-polar spells and sets out to prove she isn't as old as she thinks she is.

All are just examples and other ideas are welcomed—including insta smut ones!

(Dragon Ball)

I have a rather specific and decidedly dark idea I'd love to play out either short or long term. I give warning now that it's heavily non-con at least at the beginning and definitely won't be for everyone. To those that think they're okay with that....

We all know how after the Cell Games Trunks went back to the future to kill the androids right? Well, what if in a stroke of (mis)fortune, android 18 barely manages to survive his initial assault, and instead of just finishing her off, a sudden surge of Trunk's darker sayain instincts leads to him keeping her around so he can personally make her pay for all the pains she's caused. Maybe he even decides to make a few new Z-Fighters in the process?

Again a very dark, but interesting idea. If done in a long-term setup, the relationship could very well mellow to more dub-con and con, but in the short term... Well you get the idea!

(Pokemon)

Nothing super specific here, just have an itch to do something in the world.

I'd love to play against one of the shows girls—like Cynthia for example (Hint Hint)—but an OC trainer based scene or idea could be fun too!

For those that are so inclined, I'd also be up to playing against some anthro pokégals. Check my main thread^^^ for some examples if you'd like!

Some additional information:

*3rd person is my typical way of writing, but 1st works as well.

*I lean towards one or mor paragraphs a reply.

*I'm open to play through PMs or Discord, although Discord is my favorite!

*Go check out my f-list! C'ya soon ^_^

Back
Top Bottom