Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is the last video game you completed to the end credits?

Resident Evil Village (8) I have been meaning to play it for a long time, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

Ignoring the disgusting amount of performance issues that Respawn knew would affect this sequel, it was solid. A few things in it that I'd change, but I'm happy with much of the experience besides that.

For me, it's more than likely God of War: Ragnarok and the Dead Space Remake

Dead Space Remake I thoroughly loved. Everything in it was perfect.

Rune Factory 4, that game holds such a special place in my heart and I absolutely couldn't put it down since it came out. I think I managed to woo most of the bachelor's[aside from one lol] and bachelorettes!

Also Pokemon Sapphire. I don't know what it was about Sapphire, but I had so much fun with it and put so many hours into it-- I was hooked.

I suppose Valheim, though it's technically an unfinished game. Every time they update it, I return to "complete" whatever new realm or boss they've added.

Tears of the Kingdom-- took me almost an exact month to finish the game but damn that was amazing fun.

Monster Hunter Rise!! i haven't been able to beat the 7 star hub missions to unlock the DLC though πŸ˜–

Breathe of the Wild while over at my friend's place. We take a day every so often to hang out & play games. I didn't exactly 100% the game but it was a full play through. He's already making sounds about having me play through to the end of Tears of the Kingdom. Apparently, it's spectacular.

Just finished Remnant 2...total blast! Gunplay feels really good, and lots of different enemy types between worlds!

I marathoned Baldur's Gate 3 and managed to beat it in a mere 80 hours after a week of non-stop play. I honestly can't remember the last time I went so hard on a single game. The Witcher 3 is the last that comes to mind, but I only kept that up for three days. This was a full week.

I have a lot of problems with BG3. But I think they're kind of moot. It speaks for itself.

I finished Last of Us 2 and was not very impressed, but relatively agreeable to the ending!

My last three are Lisa the Painful/Joyful, GTA5 and Shadow of the Colossus on PS4.

GTA and SotC are two of the best games I've ever played, the LISA series is utter shit.

Back
Top Bottom