Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tenshi no Chinatsu Host Club (AKA Former Ouran Host Club)

z497fe04457a96dg6.gif

A Hostess/Host club is primarily a place where men and or women can pay for the company of men and or women for an evening. Primarily, Host/Hostess clubs strictly forbid prostitution. Well in true 'Blue Moon' style we have taken it to the 'forbidden' level.

Welcome To Tenshi no Chinatsu (Angel of a Thousand Summers)

Tenshi no Chinatsu is a prestigious University dedicated to arts, education and unconventional clubs. Tenshi no Chinatsu has recently approved the founding of it's own Host/Hostess Club.

"Tenshi no Chinatsu Host Club vows to save the student population from boredom using both typical and unholy forms of fun."

But they are lacking members...

Needed

Ootari Kyouya

Ootari Kyoya is the Tenshi no Chinatsu host/hostess club Pimp. He is the paradox of organization and has some very unique methods of making sure 'Tenshi no Chinatsu stays funded'. Not only does he offer explanations for Tenshi no Chinatsu's strange behaviour but he is a smexy domineering beast who likes to keep his little sluts in line.

Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin
Twincest is best, or so the Tenshi no Chinatsu, female population seems to think. What better way to get some "friendly" patrons then to play the brotherly love card. Hikaru and Kaoru provide 'Chinatsu' with an essential piece of the puzzel. Not only do they add a bit of comical relief to the equation, but isn't it cute the way they take care of one another?

If You aren't convinced...

You will be role-playing with a fairly diverse population of men and women who specialize in individual forms of 'fun'. Not only are they all gorgeous, bright and confident but unique.
We Are Looking For...

Kaoru and Hikaru or possibly one or the other.
Kyoya our fearless leader
As well as countless number of patrons
A few additional host/hostess members up to your own discretion.

Information

We Accept Yaoi, Yuri, Hetero, Seke, Seme, Uke, Girl Love, Guy Love and whatever else your little hearts desire.

Questions or Comments: Please Inquire With Me
(oOLinkOo)

Character Page
: (Link)

Re: Interest Check: Ouran High School Host Club

I just want to make sure, but is it alright if I take on Mori or Hani? I would much prefer Mori, but either or both is still alright with me. I just thought I would ask again because I wasn't sure if it was okay or not. -likes to keep a record of all of the roleplays he is in-

Of course it is alright. In fact I was hoping somebody would take one or the other or both.

Yes this will be incredibly prestigious, possibly more glorious than Ouran.

I think your dancer is going to be perfect. Especially if she can spin a web of mischief.

Oh she can spin webs of mischief, her major problem will be leading the boys on. XD She's really not interested in Sex... she really is just interested in hanging out. That alone will not compute in their minds.

By the way, Yuki wants the crossdressing female. XD

as for the other characters, when Kashi becomes a member of the Host Club... (after the guys manage to convince her to certain things XD)... She probably will be a problem still XD cause she's going to be 'selective' in whom she services... XD

Also... Protection needs to be a key factor for the club. One of the mainn rules should be no sex without protection. Seriously... they are rich guys, last thing they need to do is knock up a chick, and have her DEMAND marriage from them. XD

Why yes. Protection indeed. It would be terrible to have somebody contract The Clap, or Gohnna-herpa-syphl-aids and spread it too the rest of the student body. I am thinking something similar to the bunny ranches in Nevada.

And problematic characters are always welcome. I want as much drama as possible since this is the former Ouran High School Host Club we are talking about.

-giggles and dances around- Wonderful then :3... I am glad you approve. ;3... now we just need... what? The twins, and Kyouya? XD

Yes, something like that. Maybe I should go make a really pretty, flashy advertisement and see if there is anybody interested.

Yay, I gets to play Hani and Mori! xD -does the happy dance-

Does somebody want to take a look at my advertisement and give me some positive feedback?

Sure! We could also get it started :3... -giggles- We have almost all the guys right? :3... The Twins and Kyouya are the last ones right? -tail waggle-

Go ahead and PM it^_^ ;grins ear to ear; Are we starting anytime soon? -wiggles a little and giggles- I need to figure out how to start the character profile for Kashi :3

I don't mind either way personally ^^

Much Thanks. I figure I will post it in the male and female areas, hopefully get attention. And then maybe put it in a text box so people here can send it too their friends. And another question, should I make a profile skeleton or would everybody rather do introductions?

Profile Skeleton PLEASE! It makes things so much easier. Only for OCs though, since we know all about the canons ^_^

Please Advertise Us

Code:
[img]http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2279/z497fe04457a96dg6.gif[/img]

[quote]A Hostess/Host club is primarily a place where men and or women can pay for the company of men and or women for an evening. Primarily, Host/Hostess clubs strictly forbid prostitution. Well in true 'Blue Moon' style we have taken it to the 'forbidden' level. [/quote]
[i]

Welcome To [color=#BFFF00]Tenshi[/color] no [color=#FF40BF]Chinatsu[/color] (Angel of a Thousand Summers)[/i]

[quote]Tenshi no Chinatsu is a prestigious University dedicated to arts, education and unconventional clubs. Tenshi no Chinatsu has recently approved the founding of it's own Host/Hostess Club. 

"Tenshi no Chinatsu Host Club vows to save the student population from boredom using both typical and unholy forms of fun."

But they are lacking members...
[/quote]

[b]Needed[/b]

[i][color=#80FF00]Ootari[/color] [color=#FF40BF]Kyouya[/color][/i]

[quote]Ootari Kyoya is the Tenshi no Chinatsu host/hostess club Pimp. He is the paradox of organization and has some very unique methods of making sure 'Tenshi no Chinatsu stays funded'. Not only does he offer explanations for Tenshi no Chinatsu's strange behaviour but he is a smexy domineering beast who likes to keep his little sluts in line.[/quote] 

[i][color=#FF40BF]Hikaru[/color] and [color=#80FF00]Kaoru[/color] Hitachiin[/i]
[quote]
Twincest is best, or so the Tenshi no Chinatsu, female population seems to think. What better way to get some "friendly" patrons then to play the brotherly love card. Hikaru and Kaoru provide 'Chinatsu' with an essential piece of the puzzel. Not only do they add a bit of comical relief to the equation, but isn't it cute the way they take care of one another?[/quote] 

[i]
If [color=#FF40BF]You[/color] aren't [color=#80FF00]convinced[/color]...[/i]

[quote]You will be role-playing with a fairly diverse population of men and women who specialize in individual forms of 'fun'. Not only are they all gorgeous, bright and confident but unique. 

[/quote]
[i][color=#FF40BF]We[/color] Are [color=#40FF00]Looking[/color] For...[/i]

[quote]Kaoru and Hikaru or possibly one or the other. 
Kyoya our fearless leader
As well as countless number of patrons
A few additional host/hostess members up to your own discretion. 
[/quote]
[i]
[color=#FF40BF]Infor[/color]ma[color=#80FF00]tion[/color][/i]
[quote]We Accept Yaoi, Yuri, Hetero, Seke, Seme, Uke, Girl Love, Guy Love and whatever else your little hearts desire. 
[/quote]

[i][b][color=#80FF00]Questions[/color] or [color=#FF40BF]Comments[/color]: Please Inquire Inside[/b][/i]
[url=http://bluemoon.incarnal.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1351&start=0](oOLinkOo)[/url]

I will have a pretty profile skeleton up in a little bit for both original characters and cannon characters =)

Alright, I put the advertisement on my thread. It might get us a little more attention.

Profile For Original Characters
Preview

:::Name:::

:::Age:::

:::Sexual Preference:::

::::Biography::::

::::Personality::::

:::::Dominant/Submissive/Neither:::::

:::::Patron Or Host:::::

:::::Rabbit Hole Link:::::
[Or Link/List of your On's and Off's]

::::Appearance::::
[Anime Or CG Please]

Copy Paste

Code:
:::[color=#80FF00]N[/color][color=#4080FF]ame[/color]:::

:::[color=#FF40BF]A[/color][color=#80FF00]ge[/color]:::

:::[color=#8080FF]S[/color][color=#FF40BF]exual[/color] [color=#8080FF]P[/color][color=#FF40BF]reference[/color]:::

::::[color=#80FF00]B[/color][color=#8080FF]iography[/color]::::

::::[color=#FF40BF]P[/color][color=#80FF00]ersonality[/color]::::

:::::[color=#8080FF]D[/color][color=#FF40BF]ominant[/color]/[color=#8080FF]S[/color][color=#FF40BF]ubmissive[/color]/[color=#8080FF]N[/color][color=#FF40BF]either[/color]:::::

:::::[color=#80FF00]P[/color][color=#8080FF]atron[/color] Or [color=#80FF00]H[/color][color=#8080FF]ost[/color]:::::

:::::[color=#FF40BF]R[/color][color=#80FF00]abbit[/color] [color=#FF40BF]H[/color][color=#80FF00]ole[/color] [color=#FF40BF]L[/color][color=#80FF00]ink[/color]:::::

::::[color=#8080FF]A[/color][color=#FF40FF]ppearance[/color]::::

Thank You Bunches. I am going to go update the first post and then post a Skeleton for Cannon Characters.

Back
Top Bottom